Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans (55975 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos / Is Donald Trump's Going To Be Impeached?? Check Out His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 7:16am On May 30, 2020
maasoap:

U sure say I know person wey no dey ok with my empty skull?
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by TOPMAN4LIFE: 7:19am On May 30, 2020
godkiller:

Drop 8your whatsapp number
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Theflint1(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2020
Hehehehe...now you're shifting goal post. The context of my comment was Donald Trump's tweet, not the defense or rioters or looters for that matter.
Macsjebs:

that's why we all are different

the same way you see my comment as defending Trump as a 'loyal fan' is the same way I see yours as defending these (picture below)

If we have a means 'to search hearts out', do these people really care about the deceased?
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by maasoap(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2020
TripleOh7:
I'm the dumbest living person that ever walked on earth
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by frankson1(m): 8:18am On May 30, 2020
fortran12:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U75h7o_o-8

Thank you. But with the manner Floyd was murdered I think he should have been aggressive towards the those white animals. No, he wasn't rather he preferred looters to be shot at.

This his statement does not show that he's sad about the unfortunate situation.

Good morning Sir
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by fortran12: 8:25am On May 30, 2020
frankson1:

Thank you. But with the manner Floyd was murdered I think he should have been aggressive towards the those white animals. No, he wasn't rather he preferred looters to be shot at.

Good morning Sir

Well, you cant please everyone, at least he did something. Good morning too. I hope you enjoy your weekend
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by frankson1(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2020
fortran12:

Well, you cant please everyone, at least he did something. Good morning too. I hope you enjoy your weekend

Sure, I will enjoy my weekend. You too should do same.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by onojaford(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2020
Racoon:
The use of vulgar language by Trump is totally wrong but the criminal act of looting by the Floyd protesters is condemnable.
Big fool. You can never attain Trump's position. Even in his old age, you can't beat his intelligence. It's not all of your faults. The internet has made communication and expression of opinions easy. Animal!
You are here judging a leader's action. What are you?
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by duality(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2020
frankson1:

Good morning Sir

Can you explain bring "aggressive towards those white animals"
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Slimpotter(m): 11:41am On May 30, 2020
deji68:
Well. i assume you know the meaning of looting.... throughout the protest in Hongkong never a case of looting.... Many were injured when they grew violent. i think a man was shot by the police in one of the protests. Violence beget violence.

Says who?

Then you clearly didn't follow the HongKong protests like I did.

Shops were burnt and looted

Protesters were attacking the police, the police didn't kill anyone.

The protesters were the ones who even killed an innocent old man, go check BBC bro, no need for too much talk.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by wowo2: 3:10pm On May 30, 2020
People will protest for varying reasons and there will be different levels of grievances and frustration levels. Aside the fact that people with ulterior motives will join in demonstrations, riots can be an extreme also for ordinary people who feel angry and hopeless.

Race does not matter. I am sure you are aware that Revolutions by ordinary people leading to horrible massacre and decimation of royal families and those in authority have happened in “white” countries.

TripleOh7:

What I'd like to know is if this also happens in white dominated protests in the US.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by JamesBond008(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2020
godkiller:

Drop your whatsapp number here to be added.

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 30, 2020
wowo2:
People will protest for varying reasons and there will be different levels of grievances and frustration levels. Aside the fact that people with ulterior motives will join in demonstrations, riots can be an extreme also for ordinary people who feel angry and hopeless.

Race does not matter. I am sure you are aware that Revolutions by ordinary people leading to horrible massacre and decimation of royal families and those in authority have happened in “white” countries.

I was specific when I asked for examples in the US

And yes, race matters here because it is a race-induced riot.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by wowo2: 5:54pm On May 30, 2020
I don’t get it. How will there be if they have no such grievances...Please feel free to lecture me on their frustrations especially on killings of white people disproportionately in the hands of law enforcement then we can analyze why they are not having protests or riots to the same level.

These people you are worshipping are the ones who get together in mobs of hundreds to lynch black people in the USA as recently as the 20th century. Heard of the black Wall Street massacre in the USA?

TripleOh7:

I was specific when I asked for examples in the US

And yes, race matters here because it is a race-induced riot.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by styleewhyte(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
People often times blame the wrong people, do you know Trump don't control the police in the country, they are controlled by governors and Mayors... So when you talk about police look at the state governments
Exc2000:
shocked

The Protest is about excessive use of force and the President just threatened fatal use of force to dispel looters... question is in US constitution is it permited to shoot a thief without trail even when he or she isnt armed? what doe it take them to place the officer in custody for what he did pending the time he is cleared from any murder case allegation..

when trump is done with Americans they wont know what hit them

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by styleewhyte(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Don't mind them... This is the same way our devilish media criticized Jona and packaged Buhari.....I just pray Trump wins but if after verifying the mail in ballots and he loses..he will move on...he has lost deals in the past and he is still living and he will still be living after this election.
deji68:
How did He threaten Americans ... Are people looting under the guise of prostesting Not thugs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

David Mabumba Sex Video: Zambia’s Education Minister Sacked / Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser / Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.