Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans (55971 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos / Is Donald Trump's Going To Be Impeached?? Check Out His Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by heysquare(m): 2:06pm On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:
Actually, Trump's right.

The looting and violence dishonours the memory of the deceased.

And the looters are making things worse for the black man.

They call you a monkey, a thief and a brigand and you go right ahead and prove them right.

So so wrong.

#edited

For those inclined to quote me without comprehension, I am against shooting of any protesters or looters. And the killer cops should face justice.

The part of Trump's speech that I supported has been quoted by me here.

So read to understand.
Bros that lootings show there is poverty in US too! Americans are hungry too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:06pm On May 29, 2020
I dont know if Trump called Blacks Thugs... in cases like this... its not only blacks that will loot...

Remember Shoprite case in naija.. Secondly. POTUS indirectly contributed to behaviours like this... how did he forget when he indirectly supported individuals to protest so that governors will lift off the stay at home order...

The same Twitter... undecided... he will still say something else... when it seem it doesn't go his way!!

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by tomdon(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:
Actually, Trump's right.

They call you a monkey, a thief and a brigand and you go right ahead and prove them right.

So so wrong.

#edited

For those inclined to quote me without comprehension, I am against shooting of any protesters or looters. And the killer cops should face justice.

So read to understand.

He's very uncouth and undiplomatic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2020
Trump too dey talk and he uses foul words in his utterances and statement.
I actively follow him on Facebook and telegram. so I know what i am talking bout
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Zeeknow3245(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2020
cococandy:
Sm How many white and how man african Americans do you know?
Maybe u don't have relatives abroad datz why u can come to my mention.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by cococandy(f): 2:16pm On May 29, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Maybe u don't have relatives abroad datz why u can come to my mention.
congratulations to you for having relatives abroad.
That’s makes you an authority in african American lives undecided

Over sabi Nairalanders

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Tonytonex(m): 2:20pm On May 29, 2020
I saw the tweet before it got censored.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by TOPMAN4LIFE: 2:21pm On May 29, 2020
godkiller:
Donald Trump should connect his fingers with his brain when typing.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
I have interest to learn
I'm in calabar
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by wowo2: 2:21pm On May 29, 2020
I do not subscribe to violence. Even if causes I hold dear turn violent, count me out.

I am only stating the obvious, the inevitable. It Is easily explicable that disastrous events like this will occur....

TripleOh7:

If you are going to go violent, then burn down the police station. Burn down government buildings.

How is harming innocent businesses an answer to this?

That's what I don't get.

Using the opportunity to steal is condemnable.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by maasoap(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2020
Macsjebs:
He is simply trying to honor the dead...how did the tweet glorify violence
It's no room for stealing stuffs in stores
Racoon:
The use of vulgar language by Trump is totally wrong but the criminal act of looting by the Floyd protesters is condemnable.
deji68:
How did He threaten Americans ... Are people looting under the guise of prostesting Not thugs
adadike:
Please sir, do not act like one president I know that shoots unharmed protesters but host terrorist in a national banquet . I don't support protesters that loot but arrest and prosecute them instead of shooting or you Sir will be dishonouring the memory of Floyd as well
TripleOh7:
Actually, Trump's right.
So so wrong.
#edited

See how all you applied rationality in this case just to defend Trump's call for killings! Hypocrites. One would be deceived to think that you guys would apply this type of rationality had the call made by Buhari. Ordinary proverb about dogs, baboons and blood with no reference to human beings, una wanted to hang the man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Mawex(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2020
I'm not surprised by this because this is the Trump's style.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 29, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:
They killed a black and the other blacks went on rampage looting people shop

What msg does it pass to others?

It mean blacks are looters, always looking for an opportunity to loot

The death of Floyd is now a dishonor
Is the way he died a dishonor to the Whites?
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by larrysworld: 2:32pm On May 29, 2020
maasoap:

See how all you applied rationality in this case just to defend Trump's call for killings! Hypocrites. One would be deceived to think that you guys would apply this type of rationality had the call made by Buhari. Ordinary proverb about dogs, baboons and blood with no reference to human beings, una wanted to hang the man.

Bros, Trump did not ask anyone to kill. I think the problem is that most news media, twitter and many other people don't seem to have grasp of the English Language especially as used in this context. It is either that or they just wanted to cause chaos based on what Trump twitted. A person was killed the previous day while trying to loot a pawn shop and the owner shot the black guy dead. Trump was speaking in that context. If looting continues, more owners will take law into their own hands and shoot looters so you have more people dead.

Twitter is just being mischievous and trust me they will pay for it. Trump set a trap for them and they walked right into it. This won't age well for them.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Awoo88: 2:32pm On May 29, 2020
espn:
tour opinion...I could see some whites in the video....why call out the blacks only...
Did you even see and read the tweet?
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by adelaja70(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2020
fortran12:

Who is in africa?
Sorry, you are in MARS
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by adelaja70(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2020
bluefilm:

You are still not yet saying anything. undecided
Shut up Abeg... No be only close down social media. Brainwashed people...
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by jidoex66(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2020
PigTormentor:

America has always been a volcano waiting to explode. It has exploded many times in the past, Watts riots of 1965, Detroit riots of 1967 and LA riots of 1992 comes to mind among many other riots over the years.
Race relations is one of the reasons that made me realize long time ago that no matter how good I have it in America, Nigeria is always going to be home for me. I have had a wonderful more than 35 years of blissful life in America but I always know in the back of my mind that Nigeria is where I'm at peace and totally comfortable as a human being.
I have worked with racist whites and some very good ones too. I have also worked with African Americans who don't like you becuase they think I have an added advantage because I' m from Nigeria and the white will rather deal with me than deal with them. It's very complicated it's not all it seems to look like.
Make dollars in the US and bring it to Nigeria and live like a king, you can't beat that.

I know it's not for everyone, Nigeria is HOME FOR ME, it works for me.
God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by larrysworld: 2:43pm On May 29, 2020
IJEYdiamond:
I dont know if Trump called Blacks Thugs... in cases like this... its not only blacks that will loot...

Remember Shoprite case in naija.. Secondly. POTUS indirectly contributed to behaviours like this... how did he forget when he indirectly supported individuals to protest so that governors will lift off the stay at home order...

The same Twitter... undecided... he will still say something else... when it seem it doesn't go his way!!

Trump did not call blacks thugs. The looters and arsonists using this incident to cause chaos are those he referred to as thugs, they can be either white or black.

You cannot compare a governor locking down/quarantining people who are NOT sick with this type of protests. Everyone has a right to protest in America but it should be done lawfully. You should not destroy other people's properties and businesses while protesting, that will be a criminal act. Those who protested against their governor's lock down did not loot or damage properties.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by tonididdy(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2020
PigTormentor:

America has always been a volcano waiting to explode. It has exploded many times in the past, Watts riots of 1965, Detroit riots of 1967 and LA riots of 1992 comes to mind among many other riots over the years.
Race relations is one of the reasons that made me realize long time ago that no matter how good I have it in America, Nigeria is always going to be home for me. I have had a wonderful more than 35 years of blissful life in America but I always know in the back of my mind that Nigeria is where I'm at peace and totally comfortable as a human being.
I have worked with racist whites and some very good ones too. I have also worked with African Americans who don't like you becuase they think I have an added advantage because I' m from Nigeria and the white will rather deal with me than deal with them. It's very complicated it's not all it seems to look like.
Make dollars in the US and bring it to Nigeria and live like a king, you can't beat that.

I know it's not for everyone, Nigeria is HOME FOR ME, it works for me.
35years in the USA and I believe you made this post from the US.
my question is in this 35years...have you being back to Nigeria? if yes, what's the longest you have stayed? or are you living in Nigeria ATM?

please reply me... your reply will explain my questioning.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by salford1: 2:55pm On May 29, 2020
maestroferddi:
But why would people capitalize on the killing of a black man to loot shops and businesses?

The killers Mr Floyd should prosecuted in any case...
Nigerians are worse. They were busy looting shoprites and other stores for incidents that happened in far away South Africa.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by salford1: 2:58pm On May 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I am surprise reading comments here....

...mmm... Just imagine if this was Buhari. Will their comments be the same?
Exactly. When Buhari made the blood and baboon comments, people crucified him. Now Trump made a similar statement and Id**ts are sucking is pink uncircumcised d**k. grin
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 29, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Your stupidity is in your profile name and it has blinded you to the topic that says Americans and that black Americans fall under Americans whom he called thugs. Use your negative energy and hug the closest transformer to you.

TALKING OF BEING STUPID, YOUR LEVEL HAS NO COMPARISON. YOU REPORTED HE CALLED THE LOOTERS THUGS BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACKS AND WHEN PICTURES OF WHITE COLOR AMONG THE LOOTERS WAS SHOWN TO YOU YOU CHANGE NARRATIVES. I THINK YOU ARE TAKING YOUR FRUSTRATION TO AMERICA, EIYAAAA! IT WILL CONTINUE TO BURN YOU BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW YOU EXIST AND YOUR UNFOUNDED CRITICISM DOES NOT COUNT.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by PigTormentor: 3:11pm On May 29, 2020
tonididdy:

35years in the USA and I believe you made this post from the US.
my question is in this 35years...have you being back to Nigeria? if yes, what's the longest you have stayed? or are you living in Nigeria ATM?

please reply me... your reply will explain my questioning.

I live in Nigeria, I'm in Nigeria right now enjoying the sunlight and nice breeze of Lagos.
I didn't just pack up and head home one day, since I made up my mind to settle back home eventually, I have always made a habit to come back home as much as possible and to invest what I can back home.
I'm living and loving my life the way I want. I still travel to the US whenever I need to but Nigeria is home for ME.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nairalandmonika: 3:30pm On May 29, 2020
Macsjebs:
He is simply trying to honor the dead...how did the tweet glorify violence
It's no room for stealing stuffs in stores

***Pls don't look away, patronize this small brand of ours, make your boy no go express
We are one Nairaland family
Kindly see the thread on my signature for testimonies
Thanks
Imagine buhari saying when the shooting start on Nigeria citizens. What do u think about that

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by doggedfighter(f): 3:33pm On May 29, 2020
ForeThinker:
Slow down. Life isn’t a race, it doesn’t matter how fast you buy your first house, how fast you get stuck in your career or get that promotion. Take it one step at a time, you don’t have to go to uni straight after high school. Take a gap year, Bleep it, take three gap years. Let yourself have the next 5 years unplanned, because you’ve got your entire life to live. Slow down, embrace today for what it is, thank yesterday for what it gave you and have hope for tomorrow for what it can be.
Thanks for this. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Afamed: 3:33pm On May 29, 2020
Plenty Trump Asslickers dey here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 29, 2020
seankafor:
This man na real gangster ahswear grin

Those bars seems something from rappers like kiss of death.. grin
"When the looting starts,the shooting starts.." grin
His an ipob member.
Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Nairalandmonika: 3:34pm On May 29, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:
They killed a black and the other blacks went on rampage looting people shop

What msg does it pass to others?

It mean blacks are looters, always looking for an opportunity to loot

The death of Floyd is now a dishonor
The riot was done by both white and black. Most of u are just uncle ruckus, u hate the black race n u re black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans by Afamed: 3:34pm On May 29, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Imagine buhari saying when the shooting start on Nigeria citizens. What do u think about that
Ignore that Trump Asslicker

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

David Mabumba Sex Video: Zambia’s Education Minister Sacked / Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser / Snake Island: Ukrainian Border Guards Reportedly Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.