Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,481 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? (2813 Views)

Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by Thandiubani(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2020
It is five years gone now and President Muhammadu Buhari has held sway as our driver in Aso rock.

Has he tried enough or he has many things still left to do?

Let's tell him something as Nigerians...

Say your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by majamajic(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2020
Not moving , we are running back !

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by Sammy07: 9:52am On May 29, 2020
We are stagnant.

He tried in some areas.
He failed in some areas.

4 Likes

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by agwom(m): 9:53am On May 29, 2020
far back during stone age

6 Likes

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by omoiyamayor(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2020
Forward, the PMB administration is trying to help people see through but people are refusing to, opportunity is the only thing a leader needs to create, the N-Power for example is it,if you have business in mind,you should have been established by now with the help of N-Power initiative,border closure is also another opportunity to invest in many ideas,people should stop thinking of shortcuts and start to plan well,the funny Nigerians are the lagosians, they can complain about God creating the world,any sane person would not choose to stay in ikotun with 2 wives and 7 children in a room and palour making a living riding bike when he can stay in sagamu,do farming and breathing fresh air but instead complaining about PMB government.if black south Africans or blacks in America have access to land like we Nigerians do,they will throw party till eternity.God bless the people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by SarkinYarki: 9:58am On May 29, 2020
He Destroyed the Economy and prospect of Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by SarkinYarki: 10:00am On May 29, 2020
omoiyamayor:
Forward, the PMB administration is trying to help people see through but people are refusing to, opportunity is the only thing a leader needs to create, the N-Power for example is it,if you have business in mind,you should have been established by now with the help of N-Power initiative,border closure is also another opportunity to invest in many ideas,people should stop thinking of shortcuts and start to plan well.God bless the people.

So tell us the opportunity he created in the Economy, in security ? The man has to failed more than failure itself

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by Champneys: 10:00am On May 29, 2020
Sai Failure!!!
Sai Disaster!!!!
Nigeria is dead with Buhari at the helm.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by donbachi(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2020
He took us back to 1998.

11 Likes

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by omoiyamayor(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2020
SarkinYarki:

So tell us the opportunity he created in the Economy, in security ? The man has to failed more than failure itself
,security,he welcomed ideas like Amotekun. Economically he shut the border which is the best decision he ever made.the border closure led to local rice production and more,my advice for you is check the list of the contrabands and think about the one you can invest your time and money on and see how you boom my brethen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by DamnnNiggarr: 10:08am On May 29, 2020
Damn Niggarr!

Mannabbqgrill should be in a better position to answer that.

The question is for him.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by SarkinYarki: 10:14am On May 29, 2020
omoiyamayor:
,security,he welcomed ideas like Amotekun. Economically he shut the border which is the best decision he ever made.the border closure led to local rice production and more,my advice for you is check the list of the contrabands and think about the one you can invest your time and money on and see how you boom my brethen.

Bro there is no way to defend Buharis failure at this point

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by omoiyamayor(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Bro there is no way to defend Buharis failure at this point
we see things from different angles bro,for me,if people can open there eyes,the administration is teaching people to understand what independence means and open their minds to ideas, the elites are the ones benefiting from Buhari policies,if you ask me why,i will say because people are looking for miracles or magic and are blinded to reality. Let us open our minds and stop expecting the likes of prophet Muhammad or Jesus to come lead the country because its not going to happen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by bankole200(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2020
Moving backward geometrically at a very high speed.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by Nobody: 10:23am On May 29, 2020
We are stagnant

But if we're to look at the Cost of living, insecurity and Infrastructure buhari is a big failure and we're going backward.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by Scout60(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2020
Before you said that buhari is moving us forward consider the life of people being killed daily by terrorist, bandits and kidnappers.
In economy, buhari and his team has no moral right to say they are trying. The economy is falling. We live on borrowed loans
In education, nothing to show. No new innovation. No new universities built except the one the keep saying they will build on paper.

Forget those paid miscreants, everybody knows that buhari has failed. He has nothing to offer even the fight against corruption is a story with the rate of looting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by Emekankwoka(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2020
We are in a mess now
Shame to have a Buhari's Apc
Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by Scout60(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2020
omoiyamayor:

I pray one of your relatives to fall in hands of bandits. Only then will u understand that buhari has failed in security

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by dangermouse(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2020
The answer u seek lies on the level of poverty and unemployment out there in the streets, plus the GDP.
Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:39am On May 29, 2020
majamajic:
Not moving , we are running back !
This got me grin grin grin grin nairalanders no go kee person

OP are you not a Nigerian Or are you not living in Nigeria

How can you ask us this question when there's chaos everywhere

Insecurities undecided inequalities undecided inadequate social amenities undecided nepotism undecidedno good roads undecided lack of development undecided loss of jobs undecided extortion undecided bribery undecided no freedom of speech undecided traffic everywhere to mention but few

It takes a disciplined sane mind to adapt in Nigeria!!!

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by Scout60(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2020
omoiyamayor:
Forward, the PMB administration is trying to help people see through but people are refusing to, opportunity is the only thing a leader needs to create, the N-Power for example is it,if you have business in mind,you should have been established by now with the help of N-Power initiative,border closure is also another opportunity to invest in many ideas,people should stop thinking of shortcuts and start to plan well,the funny Nigerians are the lagosians, they can complain about God creating the world,any sane person would not choose to stay in ikotun with 2 wives and 7 children in a room and palour making a living riding bike when he can stay in sagamu,do farming and breathing fresh air but instead complaining about PMB government.if black south Africans or blacks in America have access to land like we Nigerians do,they will throw party till eternity.God bless the people.

ok you are telling them to invest in agriculture. The same fulani herdsmen will attack them and eat up the fruit of their labour. Oga u have no excuse.

right from time, Nigeria have been surviving without govt help. We provide for ourselves with everything we need ranging from light to security. This government live on borrowing

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by Top1gun: 10:47am On May 29, 2020
With 4 new airport terminals
2 dry ports
Warri Itakpe Kaduna Lagos rail etc
Lagos Ibadan over 70%
2 Niger bridge

Infrastructure wise I see none able to standard toe to toe with buhari that does not stop him from being a failure though. The others are total disaster.

Thandiubani:
It is five years gone now and President Muhammadu Buhari has held sway as our driver in Aso rock.

Has he tried enough or he has many things still left to do?

Let's tell him something as Nigerians...

Say your mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by omoiyamayor(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2020
Scout60:

ok you are telling them to invest in agriculture. The same fulani herdsmen will attack them and eat up the fruit of their labour. Oga u have no excuse.

right from time, Nigeria have been surviving without govt help. We provide for ourselves with everything we need ranging from light to security. This government live on borrowing
you make it sound like fulani herdmen are stationed at every farm in Nigeria,stop generalising,my mom' house very close to fulani settlements somewhere in osun state,the last time i visited my mom,they brought me milk (wara) just to say welcome. If you want Nigeria to grow,we have to grow individually.

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:49am On May 29, 2020
Sammy07:
We are stagnant.

He tried in some areas.
He failed in some areas.
Can you mention the areas he tried Just curious
Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by SouthNigerian: 10:50am On May 29, 2020
We are currently a million miles backward as a nation.
Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by omoiyamayor(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2020
Scout60:

I pray one of your relatives to fall in hands of bandits. Only then will u understand that buhari has failed in security
why will you pray such,have you been having this prayer for all Nigerians?if you have you need to change your prayer point my brother, you are praying towards the wrong direction.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by PureGoldh(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2020
Even a blind man...deaf and dumb knows the answer to this question
Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by omoiyamayor(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2020
Scout60:

you are very shocking, who would pray for banditry to strive in Nigeria,you need to change your mindset brethren, let us all preach love and peace,you are my fellow compatriot,i will never wish you to be in danger or your family.#Love&Peace

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by Sammy07: 10:55am On May 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Can you mention the areas he tried Just curious

Well, I glance at your post history.
I realized telling you, you won't still accept or agree.
So..., forget about it.

4 Likes

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by Enyimbamercedes: 11:00am On May 29, 2020
Islamic thread

I’m not allowed to comment but if I could...

We have gone many steps backwards

Our institutions have been bastardized! No checks and balance; the three arms of government have been merged as one!

Federal Character in non-existent

Nepotism is at its worst

Corruption? Let’s not talk about that. It goes on unabated which is happened even in the past governments but for one that rode on the integrity ... big fail!!

Infrastructure : this is subjective. Frequent travelers will be able to comment on this

Economy: Big fail especially in diversifying it.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by orisa37: 11:02am On May 29, 2020
We're moving back into FEUDALISM AND ANARCHY.
Re: Be Sincere, After 5 Years Of PMB As President Are We Moving Front Or Back? by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:03am On May 29, 2020
Sammy07:

Well, I glance at your post history.
I realized telling you, you won't still accept or agree.
So..., forget about it.
You can't tell me what I know is not true and expect me to swallow it

I no be zombie neither am I a mumu

We have had great leaders whose good leadership styles are visible and is glaring to all so Buhari shouldn't be made to look like a victim here

Whatever you are saying shouldn't be audio but visible in the lives of people in Nigeria

For instance, do we have Nigerian Airnowhere is our money

How many people have Buhari employed in N-Powers and how many did he promised to employ yearly

Has he not being sentimental in appointing Nigerians

Is Nigeria not the head quarters of poverty

Is feeding school children at home right in your eyes

I recall that during the time of Fashola, he was the one repairing Federal roads, so what exactly is Buhari doing

Are you aware that a former GENERAL cannot handle ordinary for bandits and they are occupying everywhere in Nigeria

Less I forget, he even asked us to give them our lands shocked shocked shocked I mean you are not a baby, you saw what CHAD did!!! Do you need argument for that

How many Nigerians receive alert or an adequate palliatives in this lockdown

I can go on, you see these are issues affecting Nigerians and not projects we cannot see or feel

You cannot argue facts no matter how critical you are! So please indulge me if you can!!!

I am even more concern if you will be able to hear the truth!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#DNA Challenge: Igbo Youth Leader volunteers to go for DNA test with Nnamdi Kanu / Explosive: Babachir Lawal Exposes Osinbajo's Two-face Character / Tinubu/shettima In Fresh Trouble: See What Is Happening To Them On Twitter RN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.