Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS (54867 Views)

Man Sleeping On ATM At Immigration Office Ikoyi (Photo) / 12 Types Of People You Meet On ATM Queue / How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Blackdeewhy(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2020
And these politicians think this is cool?
LOTS of married men being paid 60% of their salary are having issues coping with the situation presently.

Few of them will adjust to the reality of their salary slashed.
Some of them will look for alternative! and the alternative?! WILL SOON BE HERE...
Till then let's keep pretending that all is well with this country. and to this Apsee government keep rolling in more taxes. Time shall tell
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by DigitB: 5:37pm On May 29, 2020
KingRabota:
Messages to this chat , and to calls are secured with end to end encryption.
How dem wan take read the message.
Mechie onu nsi gi dia !

Thanks.

If this FIRS sh*t happens via WhatsApp, then the encryption they tout is just lipservice.

Our Loanadinho of a president and his retinue of crooks have put us in serious trouble.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by olaeffect(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2020
After all the tax and revenue, they will still borrow again. A lazy workman will always blaim his tools.
While a foolish workman will blaim everyone and everything, apart from himself.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Reference(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2020
Fantastic news. Anything to elevate the thinking of Nigerians. Anything acidic to vanquish the sentiment they carry is welcome. The water the government have put on the fire will soon boil.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Chirowman(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2020
Na FIRS and Nigeria matter we dey settle since morning ooo .
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by onyxo76(m): 6:01pm On May 29, 2020
if i catch any FIRS person ,the kain beating i go give am eh... make dem no try that rubbish o.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by surequality: 6:04pm On May 29, 2020
Femi Adesina, over to you. Defend your boss!
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by mydadsboy(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2020
For loans I never benefited from shocked
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Tamaris1: 6:32pm On May 29, 2020
And people are still wondering why the whites hate blacks. The black man is desperately wicked! This government will not stop until Nigerians all fall down and die from the heavy yoke they are laying upon Nigerians' necks. This is indeed constriction and strangle hold on the neck of Nigerians. Any breathing space must be quenched.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by coputa(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2020
VULCAN:
What level of cowardice is this. The guy didn't call your name and you are chickening out on his behalf.

You are the reason why Nigeria can't get better. The rulers know that Nigerians are made up mostly of people like yourself so they keep in inflicting pains on the people.

In developed countries the people protest for ridiculous things and when they reach critical mass the govt begins to shake

many who lead protest in nigeria end up in prison and their loud mounted supporters like you ran away and abadon them to their fate.SOWORE is a recent example.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by coputa(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Pls stop this, if you ain't interested back off.

You are not living either are you dying. Which one you dey?
you deserve the leaders you had.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by KrazyDave16(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2020
Stamp duty for WhatsApp I use personally?
What happened to all the money they collected, the loans they've been stockpiling?
This administration should stop playing with our lives and rights like. It's not theirs to control.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Legendguru: 6:51pm On May 29, 2020
I wont
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 29, 2020
So, are we all just going to sit online and wail?
What will it take for us to send a strong message to our politicians, hmmm?
I'm not trying to incite anybody but are our men really going to sit around and do nothing?

What do you use your God given testosterone for? Just to debate women matter from morning till night? Hmmmmmm.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Antichristus: 7:05pm On May 29, 2020
Congratulations to Nigerians for another layer of hardship imposed and inflicted upon you by Buhari whom you you voted not once but twice. Enjoy. Suffering and smiling.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by just2endowed: 7:10pm On May 29, 2020
KingRabota:
Messages to this chat , and to calls are secured with end to end encryption.
How dem wan take read the message.
Mechie onu nsi gi dia !

Don't hey know what they are saying self. I think it's sms alert messages that can work
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Kayolamzy: 7:34pm On May 29, 2020
Tax fire
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Clinton207: 8:04pm On May 29, 2020
Na which kind government be this naaa? Always looking for means to milk her citizens dry!
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by veron4u: 8:18pm On May 29, 2020
Useless people
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by baratech: 8:24pm On May 29, 2020
They have run out of ideas....
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Hormohwunmee(f): 9:15pm On May 29, 2020
Our prayer should be God bless me and give grace to enjoy this life spiritually, physically, and financially. Even if they charge you 1000 for stamp duty or whatever name it won't affect you. And the way things are going, it is only God that can deliver we Israelite( Nigerians) from the Egyptians called our leaders. Let them pack the whole money keep it, they carry it to heaven. I pray God will fight for us
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by abbiboy: 9:21pm On May 29, 2020
This is the best time to lockdown nigeria n ask pertinent questions on how this robbery revenue will benefit us
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by beeniemccoy: 9:42pm On May 29, 2020
These ones are talking in the thing that does not have sense

They wan come dey read my WhatsApp messages or know wetin I type for my SMS

Them dey whyne me ni
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by miniziter(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2020
APC!
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Fajoe2020: 9:54pm On May 29, 2020
We die here ooo.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Futurejoy(f): 9:54pm On May 29, 2020
OriOko88:

We Africans are gullible. All these stupid policies can never happen in any European or Arabian countries. That country would hv been brought to halt. The citizens of those countries don't joke with their welfare.
I tell you. It’s very ridiculous
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by tightpussy156: 10:11pm On May 29, 2020
The useless set of people have deducted #50 from my bank account this evening.very useless set of theives.i no they must deduct this from everybody bank account except u no get bank account.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by tipssy1: 11:53pm On May 29, 2020
I was charged for this fee last month ending. The thing surprised me. I immediately transfered the money I had their to my gtb bank. Make E no be say Yahoo boy want used me take play.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Chommybaby(f): 12:03am On May 30, 2020
Una don finallg craze

Kpata kpata embarassed
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:14am On May 30, 2020
Wolgrace:

This is because we are all social media noise makers. They give us harsher policy as a huge blow to our weakened spines initially caused by economic turbulence and the heavy punch of policy forcefully push us down to wail on the dust of social media as cowards instead of finding an alternative way to stand up together in unity.. They only trample on us when we choose to lick the dust of their feet through social media wailing. United we can stand and fight back! Do you see why they squeeze us like orange?

Mmmh... How can we force them to stop killing us.?

. I'm cancelling my text alert asap.
I will make do with the app and email notification.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by lordatkinson07(m): 3:24am On May 30, 2020
Nigerian governments are now scammers!

Collecting stamp duty on what is not your own.

Abi nah Nigeria get WHATSAPP?

I'm tired of this jungle turned arm robber.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by gentlemate00: 5:12am On May 30, 2020
Misplace priority, oh mennnn the government one of the dullest government of all time no creativity or sound policy. Yawn

ExAngel007:

https://www.thecable.ng/icymi-you-will-now-pay-stamp-duty-on-atm-printouts-some-whatsapp-messages-says-firs

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.