Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS (54861 Views)

Man Sleeping On ATM At Immigration Office Ikoyi (Photo) / 12 Types Of People You Meet On ATM Queue / How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by gentlemate00: 5:46am On May 30, 2020
Hormohwunmee:
Our prayer should be God bless me and give grace to enjoy this life spiritually, physically, and financially. Even if they charge you 1000 for stamp duty or whatever name it won't affect you. And the way things are going, it is only God that can deliver we Israelite( Nigerians) from the Egyptians called our leaders. Let them pack the whole money keep it, they carry it to heaven. I pray God will fight for us

Start fighting for yourself enough prayer.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by CodeHouse: 6:48am On May 30, 2020
KingRabota:
Messages to this chat , and to calls are secured with end to end encryption.
How dem wan take read the message.
Mechie onu nsi gi dia !

It does gives insight into the information the government have access to..of course you know that calls and sms are recorded and documented, they already have access to those.

I have always been an advocate of secured online and end to end encryption and I mean personalised cryptic messages from you and to the recipient of your messages.

I have built a solution to this end, 6 years ago or thereabout

https://www.nairaland.com/1984262/mail-crypt-safest-way-send

I'll do a modified version to people sending ctypted messages.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Olafada(m): 7:52am On May 30, 2020
First cash-out from 5g
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Nobody: 8:08am On May 30, 2020
PeachtreeReside:

Mmmh... How can we force them to stop killing us.?

. I'm cancelling my text alert asap.
I will make do with the app and email notification.

App and email notifications are part of the electronic charges. Its better we call for CBN's head to reverse the decision.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by chinonsolife342: 9:37am On May 30, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
But one 43 year old man with 3 starving children will come to nairaland.com to tell us Buhari is the best we've had.
my brother the matter is so fucking annoying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by emfem(m): 10:49am On May 30, 2020
What the Government and banks are doing now is direct stealing. May God help us
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by April4th(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2020
Misplaced priorities. To beat that FIRS boss they hungry me
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:05pm On May 30, 2020
Now I know that truly truly, brains are on vacation in this country
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by lanchy: 2:37pm On May 30, 2020
Nigeria Equation is very easy!

Nigeria = Sensible People, being led by fools for the benefit of the idiots in power!
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Masterbrave: 3:07pm On May 30, 2020
okay . finish it at once by killing us!!! no need to do it small small �
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Cityguy: 11:14pm On May 30, 2020
OK na. Let them tax calls acknowledging receipt too. Iranu abasha. These guys at this rate would soon ask us to pay duties for using the loo. All they want to do is tighten the noose around people's necks until they drop dead!
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by ashantitope: 2:11pm On May 31, 2020
Sonoyom:
Buhari and his 40 thieves on the beat.

This man called buhari and his team will finish us for this Nigeria and where is our law makers they should impeached this man now
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by WorriorPlus: 2:19pm On May 31, 2020
Buhari government. Always looking for a way to exploit the masses.

Learn and make money with CLICKBANK.>>> CHECK HERE
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Sonoyom(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2020
ashantitope:

This man called buhari and his team will finish us for this Nigeria and where is our law makers they should impeached this man now
They won't just loot the treasury, it will carry everything home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Otedola: Tony Elumelu Has Backstabbed Me Many Times - Premium Times / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.