Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos (60916 Views)

Bauchi Man Stabs Brother Dead Over Motorcycle (Photo) / Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Iamvetlander(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2020
Nah wa oo..

Matter don dey pass us
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 29, 2020
I see any tribal comment, I REPORT!!

I don't have time for monikers with racism or Xenophobic tendencies!! cool

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by oluwasegun007(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2020
End Time things..

Accumulated beef..

Bad bloood

Chai, omo iya awusa.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Greensquard(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2020
SenorFax:
Na dem again.

I don't know how easy it is for these guys to actually kill their own blood in such manners. It's either their brother, cousin, and all sorts

Why these?

What scared me more is, if you can do such to your blood, what will you do to someone who is not?

Mango
Girlfriend
Coke

If you know you know

Bro this is as a result of a failed state and government,when people are poor amd hungry they would even kill for a cup of water..so sad..make money people while u are still young
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by waledeji(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
trash
You tried so hard to get me banned but I have your antidote cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by SeriouslySense(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2020
okay

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Queenyprinxex(f): 4:01pm On May 29, 2020
These current generations of Igbos are cursed.
How do you explain this barbaric killing of themselves??

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 4:02pm On May 29, 2020
sad ipobsare demons

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by sylve11: 4:02pm On May 29, 2020
Na wa. cool
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Heavensent01(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2020
omooba969:

Very sad but you Igboz too dey vex! cool

I'm not Igbo but they're my brothers and my people in Gowon's voice
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Topsic70: 4:04pm On May 29, 2020
waledeji:

face your canceling job cheesy cheesy cheesy
Leave him to me biko!
His job is to distract and cancel post, kindly ignore him and his cancelling alter egos.
I'm his antidote
He'll be put in his place shortly
cool cool cool

Adagod1, obafemiawolowo, farrrade

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Miracle1991: 4:04pm On May 29, 2020
This is what you get when you teach your children to hate others. When there is no Hausa or Yoruba to hate,they will start hating themselves.
Nnamdi Hunchback Kanu see what you have turned the great Igbo tribe to.
The other day another ipob pig killed his brother because of mango.

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by NiceMen: 4:05pm On May 29, 2020
SenorFax:
Na dem again.

I don't know how easy it is for these guys to actually kill their own blood in such manners. It's either their brother, cousin, and all sorts

Why these?

What scared me more is, if you can do such to your blood, what will you do to someone who is not?

Mango
Girlfriend
Coke

If you know you know

Fork you
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by waledeji(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
nope you're just my cornered pet cheesy
No, I'm your nemesis because you couldn't get me banned all this while, instead I get you banned atleast 5times in a day cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by NaMeAboki: 4:05pm On May 29, 2020
Na dem dem yet again; only this morning we read news of another one who gruesomely macheted his own brother for disciplining the child of ordinary girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by KayCee92(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2020
I never knew the day will come when I say this but here it is: hustle O, make dem no introduce you for crime section with ONE CHISOM grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Miracle1991: 4:06pm On May 29, 2020
Greensquard:

Bro this is as a result of a failed state and government,when people are poor amd hungry they would even kill for a cup of water..so sad..make money people while u are still young
I tot the whole Igbo land is full of billionaires

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by ovonramwen: 4:06pm On May 29, 2020
Casan0va:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/herbalist-wife-nabbed-for-killing-stepson-for-ritual-purpose-in-ogun/

I'm deeply ashamed at the amount of tribalism that exists in this nairaland, and if you check well, you'll find out that you went to school, and with the same breath of condemning an entire tribe over the acts of one, you condemn racism and wonder why it cannot stop.

This is an editorial of a yoruba couple killing their 7 year old son for rituals.

At your age (i'm doing you a favour and assuming you're not 16), you should better than falling into the danger of Fallacy of Hasty Generalisation.

Back to the topic, this is a result of hot temper. Control your temper, you'll be using it to brag, "M na ewe iwe oku ( I dey quick vex)", instead of working on your destructive temper, now you've killed your brother over fanta, i hope his blood will be enough fanta for you, b.astard angry

Nice write up, i agree. Could have been a great one till you exhibited the same trait you were condemning.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 4:07pm On May 29, 2020
Another thing dey inside that soft drink..

No be ordinary fanta
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by KosyJerry(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2020
Gods mercy
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2020
Thanks to God this did not happen in Ogun State.....
See fresh skull for our money ritual sacrifice......

BTW.....what you are seeing up there is what a tribal bigot could have written , but I will better say say RIP to the boy and move on.....

Anger can be activated by the devil so better manage yours to avoid problems......

Now the family will be losing two sons just like that
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by LifeChoices: 4:08pm On May 29, 2020
Why are piggiddiioooots so barbaric

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Topsic70: 4:08pm On May 29, 2020
waledeji:
No, I'm your nemesis because you couldn't get me banned all this while, instead I get you banned atleast 5times in a day cheesy cheesy cheesy
I've lost count of the no of times I've put him in d banned list.
He's my regular customer!
grin grin grin
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by SeriouslySense(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2020
That is cruel, how could you attribute such to an entire tribe, while you overlook the numerous good things they do.

Queenyprinxex:
This current generations of Igbo are cursed.
How do you explain this barbaric killing of themselves??
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Miracle1991: 4:09pm On May 29, 2020
Cantonese:

Still better than some people who will cut the body parts and either use for money ritual of sacrifice for occult power.
tell me how this is better.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Dcartel(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2020
What is really going on in this damn fucking world brothers now killing brother no love anymore, God nor be so we plan am before na.
Nobody is safe anymore
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Queenyprinxex(f): 4:10pm On May 29, 2020
SeriouslySense:
That is cruel, how could you attribute such to an entire tribe, while you overlook the numerous good things they do.

Who's doing the good? Evans??
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by waledeji(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
you're my finished work
you're just nagging because I'm still watching you and you can't behave like you like

a good father watches over his son
you're my son
And I'm still watching you every minute and I'm exposing you for what you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo / Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.