Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,507 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos (60915 Views)

Bauchi Man Stabs Brother Dead Over Motorcycle (Photo) / Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by gambia(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2020
Season of stabbing.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Omihanifa: 3:50pm On May 29, 2020
SenorFax:
Na dem again.

I don't know how easy it is for these guys to actually kill their own blood in such manners. It's either their brother, cousin, and all sorts

Why these?

What scared me more is, if you can do such to your blood, what will you do to someone who is not?

Mango
Girlfriend
Coke

If you know you know

Tribal bigot shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by waledeji(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2020
Why ipob yoots dey kill theirsef like this na

11 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by gambia(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Na der handwork,
Kill him Asap

I pray sense fall on you before you destroy yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by 4dchairman(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2020
May the dead rest in peace and divine consolation to the living.
Maturity is doing everything humanly possible to preserve peace whether you are wrong or right.
It is also the ability to remain calm despite serious privation.
Lastly,it is running away from a fight when your right is trampled on.
Please let us be mature.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5889105/which-matter-settling-area

make una .carry the matter go that thread, we dey settle matter their.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 29, 2020
can you believed this
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 29, 2020
SenorFax:
Na dem again.

I don't know how easy it is for these guys to actually kill their own blood in such manners. It's either their brother, cousin, and all sorts

Why these?

What scared me more is, if you can do such to your blood, what will you do to someone who is not?

Mango
Girlfriend
Coke

If you know you know
Go sokoto
These people should stop these now

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by DModeCntStopMe: 3:52pm On May 29, 2020
SWORD419:
[s]Chisom ryt Biafrans extreme hate is consuming them one by one[/s]
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by omooba969(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2020
These people again undecided

One stabbed his brother because of girlfriend, another stabbed his brother because of#500.

These guys be turning their girlfriends to substandard widows. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Ifybwoy7: 3:53pm On May 29, 2020
why let things get to that point. i wont hit you first but i will defend myself
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by omonnakoda: 3:53pm On May 29, 2020
Very bitter animal

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Heavensent01(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2020
my Igbo people what's happening? both home and abroad will keep getting this sad news

it was a brother killing his pregnant sister over slap and numerous in East, now the crime continues in Lagos?

isn't time to appease the gods of the land or what manner of character do we call this brutality?

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by EvangelistMFM(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2020
Can u just imagine..Now their parents just lost 2 children..Make dem check their mama or papa well well..Dem dey shayo well well
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Kemimarch16(f): 3:55pm On May 29, 2020
This is really sad
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Musafatiu2(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2020
Rest in peace

Your blood brother for that matter..... please learned from this nitwit brother who does not know how to control his anger.

May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss( Amen)
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by waledeji(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[/s]
trash trash trash [s]

Shatap and face your canceling job cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by shogsman(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Na der handwork,
Kill him Asap
Guys make sure you report this fellow, tribalism is worst than racism

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by OKTolu: 3:56pm On May 29, 2020
Another killing again
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Roozzaay(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2020
Low cost Abel and Cain
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Cantonese: 3:56pm On May 29, 2020
SenorFax:
Na dem again.

Why these?

Mango
Girlfriend
Coke

If you know you know

Still better than some people who will cut the body parts and either use for money ritual of sacrifice for occult power.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by waledeji(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West
Lol e don pain my guy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Take heart and continue your canceling job my boy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by shogsman(m): 3:57pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
MY Lord! MY GOD!
What Exactly is Happening to our world...

Sodom and Gomorrah will Stand up against Us ooo..

I don't think theirs was as This!

LORD JESUS HAVE MERCY!

The days are becoming more Dangerous Everyday!

And the Worst of all is for us to Leave this Earth without JESUS CHRIST..

Have Mercy O LORD
You're constituting a serious nuisance on this platform, be guided pls.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by omooba969(m): 3:57pm On May 29, 2020
Heavensent01:
my Igbo people what's happening? both home and abroad will keep getting this sad news

it was a brother killing his pregnant sister over slap and numerous in East, now the crime continues in Lagos?

isn't time to appease the gods of the land or what manner of character do we call this brutality?

Very sad but you Igboz too dey vex! cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 29, 2020
This one no be ordinary matter.. mineral make u kill ur brother shocked
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by waledeji(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
my fixed pet tongue
I'm fixing the fixer cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo / Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.