Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos (60913 Views)

Bauchi Man Stabs Brother Dead Over Motorcycle (Photo) / Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Eteka1(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2020
waledeji:
Why ipob yoots dey kill theirsef like this na
Cos their leader preaches hate, bitterness, intolerance, greed, tribalism, violence etc etc.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Topsic70: 4:29pm On May 29, 2020
rigarmortis:

these Igbo guys get angry easily, i tell you, stab this stab that.

but what about the gentle westerners who gently mine the heads off innocent dead peeps.

very maturely cut heads, ass, boobs from dead people who cant fight back, no anger issues
Small pikin dey worry u.
Have u ever heard of 'okija shrine' and 'otokoto' b4, where ritualism was industrialized in alaigbo?
No? Then google those two, then come and give us feedback here!
Daalu!
cool
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by kay29000(m): 4:30pm On May 29, 2020
tungamaje:
I don't believe it was ordinary soft drink his brother consumed. I have observed that more young men nowadays sip these soft drinks especially Fanta and Smoov more frequently. I shared my observation with someone and he told me these boys take TMD with these drinks. They dissolve it in the bottle. Maybe his brother consuming his stuff infuriated him

You're correct
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Emmacolinho(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2020
The light is dying the night keeps crying
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 29, 2020
Nor be 1 I read say he kill e twin brother and another 1e own brother from the same tribe...Vbosunu
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by rigarmortis: 4:35pm On May 29, 2020
Topsic70:

Small pikin dey worry u.
Have u ever heard of 'okija shrine' and 'otokoto' b4, where ritualism was industrialized in alaigbo?
No? Then google those two, then come and give us feedback here!
Daalu!
cool

i have heard about okija shrine, i have also heard about soka forest.

i also hear all the illegal mining going on lately in the downstream sector of areas like ogun state.

ire o!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjH7eCTs9npAhWcAWMBHUqzAR4QFjAAegQIAxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FIbadan_forest_of_horror&usg=AOvVaw06F6ozN_CKM1CfNvd6Mv8Y
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Topsic70: 4:35pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Good, at least now u r talking like a human being should, even if its still 'trash', and not just canceling posts and forming deaf & dumb.

Las-las, u'll finally conform!
grin grin grin

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Woleett: 4:37pm On May 29, 2020
Stupid short tempered nyamuri people. They never think before they act.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by WilliamsSteve: 4:37pm On May 29, 2020
Mark 13:12 "Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death".
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by seanjy4konji: 4:38pm On May 29, 2020
Am sure it is that biggie Chapman
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Happychildlove(f): 4:38pm On May 29, 2020
Which investigation? When we already knew what happened
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by ijedeikorodu(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2020
Does everything have to resort to violence
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Topsic70: 4:40pm On May 29, 2020
rigarmortis:

i have heard about okija shrine, i have also heard about soka forest.

i also hear all the illegal mining going on lately in the downstream sector of areas like ogun state.

ire o!
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjH7eCTs9npAhWcAWMBHUqzAR4QFjAAegQIAxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FIbadan_forest_of_horror&usg=AOvVaw06F6ozN_CKM1CfNvd6Mv8Y
Good!
So u know DT b4 making it seem as if ritualism is a Yoruba thing, which definitely sends a muddled up image to strangers reading ur comments:
vvvvv

rigarmortis:
these Igbo guys get angry easily, i tell you, stab this stab that.

but what about the gentle westerners who gently mine the heads off innocent dead peeps.

very maturely cut heads, ass, boobs from dead people who cant fight back,
no anger issues

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Woleett: 4:40pm On May 29, 2020
Spoon you grin
NiceMen:

Fork you

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Goodman247: 4:42pm On May 29, 2020
Social problem everywhere, anger is not good, now you are going to pay d ultimate price
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Willy123(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2020
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Greensquard post=90091633]

Lol imagine o..ontop ur own money smh[/quo
te] I tire oo
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Champneys: 4:45pm On May 29, 2020
Oga oooo.
Because of Bigi Cola?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by BreconHills(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2020
Casan0va:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/herbalist-wife-nabbed-for-killing-stepson-for-ritual-purpose-in-ogun/

I'm deeply ashamed at the amount of tribalism that exists in this nairaland, and if you check well, you'll find out that you went to school, and with the same breath of condemning an entire tribe over the acts of one, you condemn racism and wonder why it cannot stop.

This is an editorial of a yoruba couple killing their 7 year old son for rituals.

At your age (i'm doing you a favour and assuming you're not 16), you should better than falling into the danger of Fallacy of Hasty Generalisation.

Back to the topic, this is a result of hot temper. Control your temper, you'll be using it to brag, "M na ewe iwe oku ( I dey quick vex)", instead of working on your destructive temper, now you've killed your brother over fanta, i hope his blood will be enough fanta for you, b.astard angry

You make a strong point but the only way to kill the evil fires of racism and tribalism is to absorb the hurt and refuse to give it back. Most tribalists enjoy the response more than they do their posts. It is the responses that they get off on. Most tribalists have good friends from the tribes they criticize and insult. But it isn't so much the tribe they rail against but the feeling of inconsequence. Your reply was great but you gave him a "get out of jail". You should have left him empty and unfulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by dragunov: 4:49pm On May 29, 2020
CasNova:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/man-stabs-brother-to-death-over-soft-drink/%3famp=1

Wetin I talk? Its like these people view self restraint and cool headedness as some sign of cowardice. I have never seen a group of people give braveness and courage a new meaning like this folks. Its just so annoying when you see them exhibit anger and do st.upid things. St.upid things! Is this how to express manliness? This is madness.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Topsic70: 4:50pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
more trash
Good, just keep talking nwanne grin
Even if it doesn't make sense, at least we're still having a form of 'dialogue' unlike before where u play deaf and dumb. If u continue ds way, I won't have much against u.

I'm glad u've accepted d deal I offered u earlier: grin
vvvvvvvv

Topsic70:

Lolz....
If u promise to be a good boy henceforth, I might just consider omitting ur moniker from d 'wanted' list.
Deal? cool
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by dragunov: 4:51pm On May 29, 2020
SenorFax:
Na dem again.

I don't know how easy it is for these guys to actually kill their own blood in such manners. It's either their brother, cousin, and all sorts

Why these?

What scared me more is, if you can do such to your blood, what will you do to someone who is not?

Mango
Girlfriend
Coke

If you know you know

Was is not a grown up dude that was actually fighting, exchanging blows with his dad because of pocket money? You no include that.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by dragunov: 4:52pm On May 29, 2020
SWORD419:
Chisom ryt Biafrans extreme hate is consuming them one by one

Igbo Chinasa! Apologies..........Amaka!
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Casan0va: 4:52pm On May 29, 2020
BreconHills:

You make a strong point but the only way to kill the evil fires of racism and tribalism is to absorb the hurt and refuse to give it back. Most tribalists enjoy the response more than they do their posts. It is the responses that they get off on. Most tribalists have good friends from the tribes they criticize and insult. But it isn't so much the tribe they rail against but the feeling of inconsequence. Your reply was great but you gave him a "get out of jail". You should have left him empty and unfulfilled.

Make una no vex, i been dey vex for the post, like why brother go stab him brother for neck because of fanta, i come see comment of the orangutan.

I tried my best to control my angst, guess i couldn't be the bigger person. We move
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by dragunov: 4:53pm On May 29, 2020
Casan0va:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/herbalist-wife-nabbed-for-killing-stepson-for-ritual-purpose-in-ogun/

I'm deeply ashamed at the amount of tribalism that exists in this nairaland, and if you check well, you'll find out that you went to school, and with the same breath of condemning an entire tribe over the acts of one, you condemn racism and wonder why it cannot stop.

This is an editorial of a yoruba couple killing their 7 year old son for rituals.

At your age (i'm doing you a favour and assuming you're not 16), you should better than falling into the danger of Fallacy of Hasty Generalisation.

Back to the topic, this is a result of hot temper. Control your temper, you'll be using it to brag, "M na ewe iwe oku ( I dey quick vex)", instead of working on your destructive temper, now you've killed your brother over fanta, i hope his blood will be enough fanta for you, b.astard angry

Do not be ashamed. Jest shattap.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Topsic70: 4:53pm On May 29, 2020
Udeneee:
[s][/s]
shatap.

waledeji come and see another good works
before he dey form ogun Laakaye and sango. small thing he'll insult the hell out of you and curse you
small thing he'll wish you bad

but since i recruited him and he got terribly fixed by me
he's now a loyal boy

mind you he's on his 2nd year contract
remaining 2 years for him
started with his Benekrukú Monika 2 years ago to ......

cc
Topsic70
Good nwanne, just keep talking.
U r already changing bit by bit. smiley
#rome_was_not_built_in_a_day wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.