Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Open Letter To Christians In Naira Land Forum (religious Section). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Letter To Christians In Naira Land Forum (religious Section). (838 Views)

Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack / Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section / Important Lesson To Christians About The Use Of Images In Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Christians In Naira Land Forum (religious Section). by ogoamaka99(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2011
To Christians in Naira land forum, greetings. I appreciate GOD the Almighty for His love and mercies toward us in keeping and preserving us to cross over from 2010 to see the year 2011.To Him alone be all the glory.
I will start this letter by first and foremost exhorting you like Paul to contend earnestly for the faith which was once delivered to the saints – (Jude vs. 3).
Moreover, first Timothy Paul equally exhorts us to fight the good fight of faith, and lay hold of eternal life……
Having said that I wish to remind us that, going by the prophecies by many MOG this year 2011 is a year of advancement by the people of GOD. However this advancement will never come in a platter of gold as there are great prices to pay-price of dedication to GOD. We should endeavor not to be lazy this year in our study of the Bible and other anointed materials to enable us posses our possession. I said this because many Christians these days are so lazy that they don’t know their left from their right. That is why 2 Timothy 2 vs. 15 exhorts to study to show ourselves approved unto GOD a work man that needed not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
To this end I wish equally wish to remind you of Great War going on in this forum- WAR AGAINST THE TRUTH. You people knew that in this forum there are many atheists, occult members, satan’s worshippers and others. These are all against the truth as the Bible said of the devil in John 8:44 “he did not remain in the truth because there is no truth in him”. In other words if you don’t know the truth yourself you could be captured by the lies of the devil.
By been enemies of the truth they go at any length to distort the truth so that unguided will not know the truth. So beware! The Bible said you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. But the truth that shall set you free is the one you know and that is why you should create quality time to study, seek the truth for only in doing so shall you find the truth.
Re: Open Letter To Christians In Naira Land Forum (religious Section). by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2011
That is what it's all about.  The battle between truth and error.  Studying and knowing the Scriptures will make us free, the Son shall make us free and the Spirit will keep us free from doubting, distorting and denying the Word of God due to the deceit of the enemy of our souls.
Re: Open Letter To Christians In Naira Land Forum (religious Section). by ogoamaka99(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2011
Beware of satanists and people who desire to be antichrist,
Re: Open Letter To Christians In Naira Land Forum (religious Section). by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2011
WAR AGAINST THE TRUTH

which war are u referring to?if you are refering to the tricks of fraudsters masquarading as MOG being exposed on this forum then I am very sorry to disapoint you.

Christians in the bible were never told to tithe ,neither were they told to pay firstfruits or 1000k to attend new year vigil.If this is what you refer to as the war against the truth then I am very proud to be a satanist.
Re: Open Letter To Christians In Naira Land Forum (religious Section). by LoveKing(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2011
chukwudi44:

which war are u referring to?if you are refering to the tricks of fraudsters masquarading as MOG being exposed on this forum then I am very sorry to disapoint you.

Christians in the bible were never told to tithe ,neither were they told to pay firstfruits or 1000k to attend new year vigil.If this is what you refer to as the war against the truth then I am very proud to be a satanist.

GBAM!!!!!
Re: Open Letter To Christians In Naira Land Forum (religious Section). by KunleOshob(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2011
It's really a shame that satanist like ogoamaka have hijacked the faith for their demon god oyaks else we would not be seeing heresies like this.
Re: Open Letter To Christians In Naira Land Forum (religious Section). by tpia6: 2:31am On Jan 29, 2011
chukwudi

are you a satanist?

i thought you were more into catholic matters- was i wrong.

or did i mistake you for someone else.
Re: Open Letter To Christians In Naira Land Forum (religious Section). by ogoamaka99(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2011
KunleOshob:

It's really a shame that satanist like ogoamaka have hijacked the faith for their demon god oyaks else we would not be seeing heresies like this.
What a remark, truth is really bitter for your consumption. You will never know any peace until you leave MOG alone. Pastor Chris is never your problem , look for your problem. May GOD have mercy on you .
Re: Open Letter To Christians In Naira Land Forum (religious Section). by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2011
chukwudi

are you a satanist?

i thought you were more into catholic matters- was i wrong.

or did i mistake you for someone else.

When I said I am a satanist I was merely refering to Ogoamaka's definition of the term satanist.In her own view anyone who opposes pimps posing as MOG is a satanist.

Honestly if that is what the term satanist means then why not be a satanist rather than being a mugu
Re: Open Letter To Christians In Naira Land Forum (religious Section). by tpia6: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2011
Re: Open Letter To Christians In Naira Land Forum (religious Section). by UyiIredia(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2011
it is vital as a Christian to keep the faith >>> that is the core of your walk with God >>> however, i do not share your eagerness in castigating others >>> they are humans too and deserve some respect

(1) (Reply)

Consequences Of Apostasy / Sharia Law Comes To London / Maybe Nigeria Should Invite This Guy To Deal With Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.