Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... (2280 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / 80% Of Nigerian Women Are Lesbians Undercover ( Amara ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by SultanOfAbia: 3:40pm On May 29, 2020
There is only one requirement for entrance to Heaven
A GOOD HEART
That's all you need
You don't need Jesus like some brainwashed Pentecostals think..
They think once you give your life to Christ everything is cleared..
That is a lazy excuse for Christians to commit more evil then Turn back later to Jesus to wipe away their Sins.lmao!!
You can decieve the world
But You can't decide God
All you need to enter heaven is to obey the Golden Rule while you are on Earth. Do unto others what you want them to do to you.
If the pope lived a life where he disregarded the Golden Rule.. he won't be accepted into heaven.
If a buddist monk or Muslim lived a life where he obeyed the Golden Rule. He will enter Heaven.
It's not by belonging to a religion
It's by having a good heart, conscience
It's not by proclaiming faith without action
Shouting I love God but in practicality you hate your neighbor.
Your Action moves God, Not your Words
Words can be decieving
I can be stabbing you and telling you I love you at the same time. So action is more important than words.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by SultanOfAbia: 3:49pm On May 29, 2020
The same set of hypocrites Jesus was dealing with during his time where called Pharisees

Fastfoward 2000 years later, history repeats itself, we now have MODERN DAY PHARISEES

A lot of them a Pentecostals, they pray out loud just like the Pharisees
They turned temple into business center which made Jesus flog them
Now we have the same pastors Turing church into business center like adeboye, and co..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by Queenyprinxex(f): 3:49pm On May 29, 2020
Who noticed Ronaldo has never successfully dribbled Wizkid before?

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by ellapius(f): 3:56pm On May 29, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
becos they never played together

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by SultanOfAbia: 3:57pm On May 29, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

6 Likes

Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by Queenyprinxex(f): 3:58pm On May 29, 2020
ellapius:
becos they never played together

How about Donald Trump??
Barca's best defender.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by SultanOfAbia: 4:00pm On May 29, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

How about Donald Trump??
Barca's best defender.
Stop detailing the thread with your highness

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by etrange: 4:02pm On May 29, 2020
OP, one question. You, will you make heaven?
Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by Queenyprinxex(f): 4:03pm On May 29, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Stop detailing the thread with your highness
I hope Tope Alabi or prophet Tope Balogun Joshua can settle the case then.
We have been there since morning.
Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 29, 2020
Op do you even know maybe you will see space in hell self angry
Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by edwinbiz(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

This guy lol, totally off topic �
Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by ellapius(f): 5:47pm On May 29, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

How about Donald Trump??
Barca's best defender.
he doesn't wear the right boot size.
Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:53pm On May 29, 2020
ellapius:
he doesn't wear the right boot size.
Oh!! That explains why 2face won a Nobel prize in car racing.
Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by ellapius(f): 6:05pm On May 29, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Oh!! That explains why 2face won a Nobel prize in car racing.
lipsrsealed wen was this.is it on ojulegba bridge
Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by ellapius(f): 6:08pm On May 29, 2020
Micheal Jackson was the first to person in okija shrine. the world can't forget this
Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by ellapius(f): 6:09pm On May 29, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
A GOOD HEART
That's all you need
That is a lazy excuse for Christians to commit more evil then Turn back later to Jesus to wipe away their Sins.lmao!!
But You can't decide God
All you need to enter heaven is to obey the Golden Rule while you are on Earth. Do unto others what you want them to do to you.
If the pope lived a life where he disregarded the Golden Rule.. he won't be accepted into heaven.
If a buddist monk or Muslim lived a life where he obeyed the Golden Rule. He will enter Heaven.
Words can be decieving
I can be stabbing you and telling you I love you at the same time. So action is more important than words.

pointless
Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by reubenobi(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2020
ellapius:
pointless
How is it pointless

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by ellapius(f): 7:07pm On May 29, 2020
reubenobi:
How is it pointless
He is not God and should shut the f.uck up
Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by Flows001(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

How about Donald Trump??
Barca's best defender.??
Ogbomosho weed is deadly, please quit taking too much of it

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by SultanOfAbia: 12:03pm On May 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op do you even know maybe you will see space in hell self angry
Only if we obey the Golden rule, that's all we need to enter Heaven.. it's not as complicated as religion made it.

2 Likes

Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by SultanOfAbia: 12:05pm On May 30, 2020
ellapius:
pointless
That weed you're smoking is infected with insecticide. You're smoking 80% insecticide 20% weed.
Go to a Doctor for brain check up.

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by SultanOfAbia: 12:07pm On May 30, 2020
ellapius:
He is not God and should shut the f.uck up
We are all created in the image of God. Each and every one of us are God.
You treat your fellow man bad you are treating God bad. Man is part of God.

Like I said Go to a Doctor for brain checkup
Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 30, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Only if we obey the Golden rule, that's all we need to enter Heaven.. it's not as complicated as religion made it.
So what are the golden rules grin
Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by SultanOfAbia: 12:21pm On May 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

So what are the golden rules grin
Do unto others what you want others to do unto you
Having a good conscience for your fellow man and treating them the way you will treat yourself.
All it takes is a Good heart
That's the only requirement to go to heaven. Simple

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 30, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Do unto others what you want others to do unto you
Having a good conscience for your fellow man and treating them the way you will treat yourself.
All it takes is a Good heart
That's the only requirement to go to heaven. Simple
Oshey sultanofabia God don show you abi grin
Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by SultanOfAbia: 3:56pm On May 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Oshey sultanofabia God don show you abi grin
He showed it to you but you're still spiritually blind to see the truth.
The time will come when your eyes will open and your spiritual blindness will be gone .
Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by jorion(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
A GOOD HEART
That's all you need
But You can't decide God
Words can be decieving

This would have made better sense if you were first able to prove to us that heaven exists.
Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 30, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
He showed it to you but you're still spiritually blind to see the truth.
The time will come when your eyes will open and your spiritual blindness will be gone .
Orrr Pele mtcheee Mr eye opener
That was how one guy like that on one thread was saying there's no hell fire I pity you guys grin
Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by ellapius(f): 6:34pm On May 30, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

We are all created in the image of God. Each and every one of us are God.
You treat your fellow man bad you are treating God bad. Man is part of God.

Like I said Go to a Doctor for brain checkup
preacher so u know there is a God right... ewu if u don't have to believe in any religion then why accept the heaven that the religion preaches. you are just a fool wanting to get traffic with ur bed room thoughts put into writing. how do u explain the existence of heaven when u don't believe in the religion that preach it.. brain dead fellow

1 Like

Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by ellapius(f): 6:38pm On May 30, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

That weed you're smoking is infected with insecticide. You're smoking 80% insecticide 20% weed.
Go to a Doctor for brain check up.
more pointless talks u stay in ur room calculating percentage of what u don't know ....LMAO u are sick dint forget insanity makes one think every other person is mad .....if u have head think cos u are getting worst by minutes every of ur reply shows u mad.. Mr mathematics teacher
Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by rosy1992(f): 6:48pm On May 30, 2020
GOD'S GRACE WILL HELP ME TO MAKE HEAVEN.
Re: 80% Of Christians Will Not Make Heaven... by Gracemadeit(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2020
Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. When talking about Christians or heaven, please give us scripture to read. It is not by head knowledge or reading your opinion into what the Bible is not saying. Bless your heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Withdraws Money From My Account Frequently Without My Permission" / Zubby Michael Is The Richest Actor In Africa See How Much He Makes Every Month / The snake we killed this morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.