Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus (20451 Views)

Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by abah001: 7:55am On May 30, 2020
This man came to destroy this Nation. Everything is going from bad to worst
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by Siapu: 8:11am On May 30, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

You remain inconsequential as I have early informed you that I don't engage banter with toddlers
[/s]
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by yusluvad(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2020
No be lie...
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by Inda2020: 8:16am On May 30, 2020
I can’t believe the Buhari I campaigned for is like this. I’m still thankful we voted him because had it been we didn’t vote him, we would have thought he’s the solution to Nigeria’s problems.
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by kvngmaxy(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2020
sai baba
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by Beedude(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2020
waledeji:
4yrs tenure of Uche Secondus as a PDP Chairman is a waste, he always come 2nd cheesy
Someone named SECONDUS dey come 2nd. He is a fulfilled man already
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by ofiko123(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2020
Buhari is a dullard..
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by Enwhen(m): 11:39am On May 30, 2020
Basher8583:

Yeah.. For those who enjoy stuffing thier pockets with stollen government funds

Just the way Cats, goats, snakes , monkeys are swallowing billions presently bringing dept for the next generation Nigerians .... Terrorist.
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by Donykua: 11:45am On May 30, 2020
Bros Uche, long time... grin cool
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by Pusyiter(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2020
If that is what you use in measuring development, I sorry for this generation who think same way
madridsta007:

Be using the phone and internet data access that the 16 yars of PDP gave you to lie.
Weh done sir.
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by PremierGuy(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2020
Uche Secondus is very correct.

The last 5 years have been total wastage of human lives, properties, businesses and foreign investment. At least the north are having un-interrupted 8 years of governance in the presidency. The PMB administration is also filled with nepotism.
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by ZIAZI(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2020
All of you shouting 16 years of PDP this and that! Can't you see the difference? It's just five years and the incompetence of this government stinks to the high heaven. I still reminisce on the good old days when a bag of rice was less than 10k. All of you saying Nigeria is currently on track with PMB, may your lives excluding that of ur children be like NIGERIA! That's not a bad prayer you know??
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by Basher8583: 5:22pm On May 30, 2020
Enwhen:

Just the way Cats, goats, snakes , monkeys are swallowing billions presently bringing dept for the next generation Nigerians .... Terrorist.

Those are still the entities I'm referring to. Those PDP moles stealing under the guise of cats, goats,snakes and monkeys. You know yourselves na. No rest for the wicked
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by KingofHearts(m): 5:55pm On May 30, 2020
clems88:
but how do we(youths) take over when they never give us the chance They say we are leaders of tomorrow . but in Nigeria reverse is the case .. I don't see youths as the problem . the youths only grab any opportunity they find themselves knowing fully well the top seats can never come to them as long as we have greedy old men whom will always wanna remain at the top, so they wouldn't mind collecting the 10k or even 1k given to them during elections . undecided

So as discussed on phone,never give in to the thinking that the baton ought to be handed over and there is no hope.We have to get it intelligently,the battle is first mental then of unity of purpose.The baton can be taken with a movement...a strong movement.Open for a chat anytime.

NB:There is a handle here calling for a revolution and recruiting people,you can't win these guy with violence.Secondly,it won't take long before you are picked up in case you think you are invincible on this platform.Don't lead angry people in anger to the hanger!
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by Enwhen(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2020
Basher8583:

Those are still the entities I'm referring to. Those PDP moles stealing under the guise of cats, goats,snakes and monkeys. You know yourselves na. No rest for the wicked

I pity U...Our corrupt leaders have used your senses for politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani / Gboko Killings: Police DPO Under Interrogation —CP / Houses On Fire As ISWAP Attacks Askira/Uba Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.