Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) (41218 Views)

How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket / Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ / Five APC Governors Meet With Tambuwal In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by Apeshy101(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2020
President @MBuhari this afternoon, at the State House, Abuja, met with Sokoto State Governor, H.E. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal over recent security challenges in Sabon Birni LGA of the State.

The President has seen directed a fierce military operation in the State and elsewhere.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1266408724492681218

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients. I don't like the speed of my nebours fowl

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by Kingosytex(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2020
Mallam Ruga will just dish out his usual empty promises of bringing the perpetrators to book bla bla bla and the dead will bury their dead.

RIp to the dead...

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 29, 2020
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by omonnakoda: 6:48pm On May 29, 2020
Nigeria is too big to be policed this way

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2020
Is this north hypocrisy , u condemned sokoto killing till now haven't said a word in southern kaduna killing

U won't see the idi0t Antony sani coming to condemn killing of his people , this is why I don't take northern minority serious

Forget all this their killing and crying for help , if Fulani give them small post they would turn n kill u southern Christian

My igbo bothers should let all man suffer their suffer

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by abobote: 7:30pm On May 29, 2020
You mean Buhari can't go to sokoto despite all these killings. Nigeria is a failed state

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:31pm On May 29, 2020
I Love PMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by tolexy007(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by Gabson006: 8:19pm On May 29, 2020
They should fish out the perpetrators

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by dahnimoh(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2020
Ok.

From there he should move down to kaduna to meet with el rufai.

NO action should be taking after the meeting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2020
Playing politics with lives of Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:20pm On May 29, 2020
We have delivered tremendously in our election promises

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2020
Kingosytex:
Mallam Ruga will just dish out his usual empty promises of bringing the perpetrators to book bla bla bla and the dead will bury their dead.

RIp to the dead...

they forget to add behind closed doors as usual to the news story

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:21pm On May 29, 2020
H
Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by leksite120(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2020
I no sabi wetin I wan write sef, I just wan book down
Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by ursullalinda(f): 8:21pm On May 29, 2020
Irony of life.....before now the president visits any state in disarray gmto console them......But in Buhari's case the governor leaves his state to give go give him situation reports........This man is damn too old for that seat.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:21pm On May 29, 2020
This Bashir guy and his wrongly crafted grammar.

Which one is "the president has seen directed"?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by Heavensent01(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2020
The meeting he had with plateau state Governor and Benue state Governor stop the unjust killing of these terrorist, its obvious this meeting with sokoto governor will solve security challenges in sokoto

Burutai and IGP Adamu will be order to relocate to Sokoto with immediate effect to arrest the terrorists for rehabilitation and recruit them to NA case closed

Northerners are economical with security challenges in north hence they're sabotaging their own lives there ignorantly. How many of these terrorist tagged bandits that was arrested had been prosecuted according to Nigeria law or their unconstitutional sharia law? How many and they want an end to their overzealous and inhumane acts? power but no common sense

The mods that keep deleting my post should continue deleting it OK, we are in Democracy in case the mods forget, I'm entitle to air my view in line with this forum rules. Let's be guided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by Kizzygentle: 8:22pm On May 29, 2020
Let them fuuuck off. Finding another means to loot. Wicked souls.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by Emyres: 8:22pm On May 29, 2020
As usual.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by Twenty47(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2020
Am not even sure they're going to discuss that in the meeting

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by Ykc2(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2020
When ever innocent farmers are slaughtered by killer fulani herdsmen the only you will hear from buhari is I will do this I will do that,these are the fulani people he want to share all the states in nigeria in name of Ruga, what that man is planning with his fulani people only god will see is through

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by gurunlocker: 8:23pm On May 29, 2020
Oh! I remember it was zamfara governor that was licking ass few days ago.....
Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by EnuguEnugu: 8:23pm On May 29, 2020
Good one.

A plot of land or land with a small structure on it needed in Enugu town down to Agbani Road, Mayor Gariki.

Budget is 7-10m.

You can drop pics here if possible.

Scammers should not bother because you won't succeed. We do 100% due diligence and verifications using our experts and professionals. So don't waste your time.

You can flash or drop your contact and get a call back.

Only serious people please.

https://www.nairaland.com/5890782/plot-land-land-structure-needed
Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by Mrlouis: 8:24pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by castrokins(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2020
What's The Point Going To Abuja When Buhari Should Be Going To Sokoto?

Only In Nigeria A Bereaved Person Would Be Expected To Travel To See The President To Be Consoled.

Leadership Is Such A Big Thing Here!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by BelievingGod: 8:25pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos) by Digitalstarlite: 8:26pm On May 29, 2020
Declare state of emergency is d best...during obj time...dis can never happen

For free training on digital skills, leave msg HERE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River / Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? / Aisha Buhari's Attack On Garba Shehu Unsettles Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.