Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Share Your Experience Living In Lagos(as A You Huxler) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Living In Lagos(as A You Huxler) (210 Views)

My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Living In Lagos(as A You Huxler) by Drone20(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2020
Pls share your experience living in Lagos, Am kinda confuse here
As a young boy, I came to Lagos with the mindset of, lagos is this Lagos is that A.K.A as my niggas will say "them dey share money for Lagos" coming here feels like a dream comes true for me, because at a young age I have got that, mind of a traveler to explore, meet new people, learn new languages, eat new foods and see how the world is outside my comfort zone

It was April 1st 2017, woke up very excited, I wasnt able to sleep the other day, considering all the excitements and imaginations, how Lagos will look like, like the usual Lagos we see in our own Nollywood movies, you come within the space of six months, you're already made

Its a long ride on my Lagos story stay connected theres more to come, u can add yours
Re: Share Your Experience Living In Lagos(as A You Huxler) by Ugaboy: 8:07pm On May 29, 2020
U call all this "experience"

after 10yrs u can come back to tell us your tales

(1) (Reply)

A Good Samaritan, Please Help Me With A Job / For The Men Folks!a Call For Awareness! / Please Read My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.