Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) (69824 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2020
mmars:
Hausa people and Education they are like 5 and 6
I think u mean illiteracy grin tongue
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by zicoraads: 10:03pm On May 30, 2020
iamloyalty:

Tanks.
Don't thank him.

He lied.

There's a vibrant Christian community in ABU. Both outside and on campus.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by sterlingbrown: 10:35pm On May 30, 2020
LastProphet:
Very useless school run by imams, lecturers with three quarter trousers. Nothing seems to work in the north. If you are a Christian you watch your back in Zaria in general, there are areas you enter that's your end. A southerner with over 300 jamb score has less chances of admission than a yobe applicant with 150.
Nawa oh... Why are you soo bitter about ABU , na so life hard you??
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 10:45pm On May 30, 2020
Ohafiaxch:

Which part of zaria do you enter and that is the end? Atleast,my nursery to university was in zaria.

When you are approaching Zaria from Kaduna axis, at that first Zaria flyover if you branch right before the flyover what is the name of that place again?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by thatigboman: 10:50pm On May 30, 2020
If you want to know if a university is really cool, let the post show pictures of inside the hostels, the toilet, bathroom and kitchen.
I have been to ABU both campuses, main and satellite. And have been to Kadpoly. Honestly, kadpoly is even better than ABU
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 10:52pm On May 30, 2020
paix:
I believe CURIOSITY will not kill this cat.

Which Curiosity? Which school is naturally ahead of who? ABU ? Ahead of which school sef?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 10:54pm On May 30, 2020
LastProphet:
Very useless school run by imams, lecturers with three quarter trousers. Nothing seems to work in the north. If you are a Christian you watch your back in Zaria in general, there are areas you enter that's your end. A southerner with over 300 jamb score has less chances of admission than a yobe applicant with 150.

And that was why I asked same question? Naturally ahead of who? School that is far below standard..
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 10:56pm On May 30, 2020
iceboy4752:

Oga Prophet, quite lying. Which area in Zaria can Christians not go to? ABU has the best mixture of lecturers of all federal varsities in Nigeria. You can't find a Yobe lecturer teaching at UNN. In ABU You'll find a Delta lecturer and others from southern states. You're just sad and frustrated and want to paint the school black. No Yobe applicant with 150 can be admitted. Southerners with 300 may not make it because they aren't part of the catchment area and there are more people from their state who scored more than 300. ABU attend to those people first.

Who said Yobe lecturer can't be in UI or Unilag? I don't know of UNN never been there. Aside how many lecturers are there from Yobe a state with 5/100 pass mark for unity schools where IMO, Ekiti etc are above 80, so how many lecturers will be able to come out of there that will lecture in UNN or whatever down south?

Anyway to start with your points one after the other:
1. At your Kongo campus MBA program are there lecturers with three quarter trousers or not?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Phillyboi(m): 11:05pm On May 30, 2020
tellsblinks:
this one really pass my school ooh

I wonder if I post NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY photos here it would even stand with the structures I'm seeing here

by the way our law faculty is more massive than what I'm seeing here

our faculty of bio science would have stood out as well but the building has been Uncomplete for almost 15 years (the money has been eaten)

likewise so many other structures.

so I would just pass
I swear bro .. That science village vex me pass . From egboka to ahaneku and now esimone , sadly that building will never be completed
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 11:05pm On May 30, 2020
Evercurious:

And that was why I asked same question? Naturally ahead of who? School that is far below standard..

Don't mind them very useless school, they have no cutoff mark anything goes. Go to OAU if you make cutoff your father can be a farmer you will be admitted to the program of your choice, but not ABU. A lady friend that graduated from ABU in 1997 took 5 years before her academic records could be found, later I heard from others it's a usual thing with ABU. In 1985-7 the religious riots in that school and tge students that were slaughtered even by fellow students made me know that anything Zaria is absolute rubbish. Went for a couple programs there few years ago and I saw how hopeless the school is

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Phillyboi(m): 11:07pm On May 30, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Oga be proud of your school jare.And are you telling me that the bio sciences complex at Science Village is still uncomplete?
Yes bro , it still is .. shameful stuff
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by chrish(f): 11:16pm On May 30, 2020
Naturally ahead. My alma mater
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 11:17pm On May 30, 2020
LastProphet:

Don't mind them very useless school, they have no cutoff mark anything goes. Go to OAU if you make cutoff your father can be a farmer you will be admitted to the program of your choice, but not ABU. A lady friend that graduated from ABU in 1997 took 5 years before her academic records could be found, later I heard from others it's a usual thing with ABU. In 1985-7 the religious riots in that school and tge students that were slaughtered even by fellow students made me know that anything Zaria is absolute rubbish. Went for a couple programs there few years ago and I saw how hopeless the school is

I served in Katsina .. And had to go through Zaria to visit my friend serving in Funtua... That school naa real LOCAL ALMAJIRI school like that

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 11:18pm On May 30, 2020
chrish:
Naturally ahead. My alma mater

Lolzzz
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by 18wheeler: 11:21pm On May 30, 2020
I proudly belong. Ahead... naturally! That's my almamata! My ABU!
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 11:29pm On May 30, 2020
Obviously naturally ahead of yourselves in there.. Local almajiri school..
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 11:35pm On May 30, 2020
markopaulo:
enough of the stereotype and hating abeg,what is beautiful should be commended
I love Abu Zaria even though I suffer to get the admission there

I love Abu Zaria because we are naturally ahead
if u hate the fact then go and sleep jor

Chaiii!!! Suffered to get admission where? And naturally ahead of who? Definitely yourselves.. For free I no go such place.. I craze? Local almajiri school

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by PastorFire: 11:39pm On May 30, 2020
icuminpiss:
grin
Make them show us fudma(federal university dutsin-ma katsina)
My school funny sha
Bros, dat one na school or farmland?. After gate, na only masara i see everywhere fa
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by PastorFire: 11:42pm On May 30, 2020
Abusadiq01:
The last time I went to ABU ZARIA, I heard something dat sounds like pendulum clock, where is it coming from?
Most likely from the tower.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by PastorFire: 11:46pm On May 30, 2020
iceboy4752:

Oga Prophet, quite lying. Which area in Zaria can Christians not go to? ABU has the best mixture of lecturers of all federal varsities in Nigeria. You can't find a Yobe lecturer teaching at UNN. In ABU You'll find a Delta lecturer and others from southern states. You're just sad and frustrated and want to paint the school black. No Yobe applicant with 150 can be admitted. Southerners with 300 may not make it because they aren't part of the catchment area and there are more people from their state who scored more than 300. ABU attend to those people first.
Don't mind him. Just talking trash. We have two big chapels right in the heart of the main campus. Nobody disturbs us when fellowshiping. He is just ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by PastorFire: 11:48pm On May 30, 2020
tuoyoojo:
ABU is a beautiful school. Anyone who wants to have a taste of how a university life ought to be ,should go apply to ABU

The northern population is high but you have every state there represented. The tuition is very cheap. I was lucky to pay 90 naira for accommodation that year

Hostel accommodation is affordable, next to zero cultism(at least I can say that during my stay there), lecturers would not ask you to buy handout, food is cheap ( you can eat at different places depending on ur pocket from frizlers to community market kosai and doya)

If you are lazy student, nor bother to apply for ABU because they would stress the living day light out of you, you must be ready to read and read smart....nor be by spending one hundred hours for K.I.L ( the library)

ABU campus is very safe. There security men as very powerful, avoid direct confrontation with them.....I repeat avoid them!!!

Social life is good in campus but inside zaria e dull. When I was there, a guy cannot go to visit chics in their hostels but ladies can come to the guys hostel. However, I think that have stopped chics from coming to a boys hostel. So any clandestine meeting would be done outside off campus at ur own risk.

Overall, it is a school that you would be proud to show off but its not the school that makes you , it is what you make of the education that you receive
GBAM!!!!. I guess you are U08?.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by PastorFire: 11:51pm On May 30, 2020
thatigboman:
If you want to know if a university is really cool, let the post show pictures of inside the hostels, the toilet, bathroom and kitchen.
I have been to ABU both campuses, main and satellite. And have been to Kadpoly. Honestly, kadpoly is even better than ABU
All hotels are now renovated in ABU. Even more, Dangote built a new well furnished one.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by PastorFire: 11:53pm On May 30, 2020
Evercurious:

My dear, stop displaying your ignorance so nakedly like an illiterate. ABU below standard?. You have no idea.
Google is even your friend in this critical state of your ignorance.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by T4kbaba(m): 11:57pm On May 30, 2020
Jarus:
Shall we show them Great Ife?
Oya now!

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by paix(m): 12:05am On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

Which Curiosity? Which school is naturally ahead of who? ABU ? Ahead of which school sef?
What yardstick or parameters we go use?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 12:09am On May 31, 2020
paix:
What yardstick or parameters we go use?

Use every NECESSARY parameter. E no reach anywhere.. For free I no go there.. I craze?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 12:10am On May 31, 2020
PastorFire:
My dear, stop displaying your ignorance so nakedly like an illiterate. ABU below standard?. You have no idea.
Google is even your friend in this critical state of your ignorance.

Google what? ABU IS BELOW STANDARD.. Local almajiri school.. When you call school we go know .. Not this one wey you bring here..okay?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by paix(m): 12:12am On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

Use every NECESSARY parameter. E no reach anywhere.. For free I no go there.. I craze?
Wetin you dey fear na?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 12:14am On May 31, 2020
paix:
Wetin you dey fear na?

Fear wetin? The school is below standard..
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by paix(m): 12:18am On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

Fear wetin? The school is below standard..
Wow, that's interesting.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 12:28am On May 31, 2020
LastProphet:
You don't have to lie to pass a message. There are so many churches in Zaria, christian population too. Don't sit on your chair saying nonsense just like how some of you come and say there aren't Igbos in the north.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by executive12: 12:48am On May 31, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Lazy Nigerian youths celebrating university buildings they graduated from years ago, while working for ₦25K salary at a private sec school and selling airtime online.

Lol. And I bet none of them ever thinks of giving a dime to his/her alma mater.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

IbrahimShamwily: Highest JAMB Score In 2016 (photo) / 'Am And I'm': Many Nigerians Can't Differentiate Between The 2 On Social Media / LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.