Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) (69823 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thenorth(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2020
LastProphet:

So you acknowledge three quarter trousers but as diversity in a uni lecturer? Hahahaha. Anyway I expect young Nigerians to always be sentimental because the seniors never showed you that truth is superior to all feelings. See attached receipts, prospectus, course outline for an MBA program I attended at ABU some years back, Dr Saibawa was HOD at the time. You see why I don't blame you much is because I understand how 'HUGE and GREAT' a school like ABU will look like to an unexposed person maybe from funtua, azare, katsina, bla bla bla, just the way I was impressed by Lagos the very first time I was in a big city! I could fight anyone who felt Lagos was below par then but now I know better. You see ABU would have been a great school if it was outside the influence of a primitive environment like Zaria. If Elzakzaky could become authority in Zaria then you don't have to argue this pls.
did you just said " if elzakzaky could become authority in Zaria"
thought you try make sense from the beginning but unfortunately at end you come up with this baseless fact yours...
look mr big Head, I was born in Zaria, raised and schooled here, and currently living right here and elzakzaky never assume anything close to what you mention..
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Freddykrueger: 12:21pm On May 31, 2020
[s]
iceboy4752:

It's half-baked not half baked. Always use a hyphen to avoid absurd effects. English is not a credential of intelligence.
[/s]
Ok almajiri, can you rest now?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by petrage(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2020
ABU my alma mater....the only University in Nigeria with territory across two states.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by petrage(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2020
LastProphet:

Intelligence is not the stake here, it's about enlightenment. All creatures are intelligent to their own degrees but enlightenment is beyond that. Enlightenment is the reason why I will not kill another human being irrespective of how many holy or reverred books urge me to. That's what's lacking in the entire ABU from the time of my contemporaries till date. The primitiveness of Zaria affects the school. A town where Elzazaky could collect tax and reign supreme tells you all you need to know about Zaria
'Monsieur ' stop displaying ignorance on cyber space. I grew up in Zaria and who the hell was El-Zazaky? He was one noise maker adored by brainwashed elements within his enclave. You know nothing about Zaria just premised on the fact that U went to do your MBA at Kongo. I have gone round the country to know that no University in Nigeria have the most of ethnic diversity than ABU..maybe Abuja and to some extent University of Jos then. I studied Geology and in a class of 70 we had representatives from the 36 states of the Federation... My HOD was from Poland, An Anambra Man E.C. Ike was my Field Coordinator, A Tiv Man my Project Supervisor. Indians taught me Maths and Physics. The 'Abokis' that taught me were not up to 35% and boy they were geniuses if U must know. To be candid standards are on the decline as I gathered recently, tribalism and nepotism is becoming the order of the day am not surprise.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 1:56pm On May 31, 2020
Thenorth:

did you just said " if elzakzaky could become authority in Zaria"
thought you try make sense from the beginning but unfortunately at end you come up with this baseless fact yours...
look mr big Head, I was born in Zaria, raised and schooled here, and currently living right here and elzakzaky never assume anything close to what you mention..

I'm surprised you didn't hear why he was arrested and you were born in Zaria with your small head. He turned Schema back while as katsina governor on his way to Abuja yet you didn't know? He collects taxes from shops but you didn't hear, just how small is this your head?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 2:48pm On May 31, 2020
petrage:
'Monsieur ' stop displaying ignorance on cyber space. I grew up in Zaria and who the hell was El-Zazaky? He was one noise maker adored by brainwashed elements within his enclave. You know nothing about Zaria just premised on the fact that U went to do your MBA at Kongo. I have gone round the country to know that no University in Nigeria have the most of ethnic diversity than ABU..maybe Abuja and to some extent University of Jos then. I studied Geology and in a class of 70 we had representatives from the 36 states of the Federation... My HOD was from Poland, An Anambra Man E.C. Ike was my Field Coordinator, A Tiv Man my Project Supervisor. Indians taught me Maths and Physics. The 'Abokis' that taught me were not up to 35% and boy they were geniuses if U must know. To be candid standards are on the decline as I gathered recently, tribalism and nepotism is becoming the order of the day am not surprise.

A university experience is beyond the teaching by lecturers. If you didn't add insults I would have explained more to you but no need. No one said Hausa has no geniuses, every tribe on earth has a genius but you need more than genius to make progress in life, don't we beat white people in class when we go abroad? Though you acknowledged the declining standard that at least shows you might acknowledge the whole truth if you see it
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2020
Freddykrueger:

Ok almajiri, can you rest now?

Yes Almajiri slave. smiley
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by SuyaEater(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2020
iceboy4752:
Faculty/College of Medicine.

Is that Imotep.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2020
LastProphet:

So you acknowledge three quarter trousers but as diversity in a uni lecturer? Hahahaha. Anyway I expect young Nigerians to always be sentimental because the seniors never showed you that truth is superior to all feelings. See attached receipts, prospectus, course outline for an MBA program I attended at ABU some years back, Dr Saibawa was HOD at the time. You see why I don't blame you much is because I understand how 'HUGE and GREAT' a school like ABU will look like to an unexposed person maybe from funtua, azare, katsina, bla bla bla, just the way I was impressed by Lagos the very first time I was in a big city! I could fight anyone who felt Lagos was below par then but now I know better. You see ABU would have been a great school if it was outside the influence of a primitive environment like Zaria. If Elzakzaky could become authority in Zaria then you don't have to argue this pls.

It's so dumb of you to keep mentioning "lecturers with three quarter" as if that is their uniform.You sound like one of those religious bigots. I've been to many parts of the Federation including your beloved Lagos when I applied for UNILAG and stayed with a friend there at Jaja Hostel. Unlike you that has been to only Zaria and Lagos, which you discovered to be a "big city," I live in the south south. I'm not an unexposed person like you. Most of the schools down south look more like state universities compared to ABU. When I checked the admission list of UNN I'm 2015, people from Enugu dominated the list as if it were a state University. This is how most universities in the south are. I can still boldly say that ABU is the most diverse and most cosmopolitann university in Nigeria. This has been confirmed by JAMB.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by okoloemmalex(m): 4:46pm On May 31, 2020
abdulkayus:

Easy with the lies na. I don't know how some of u guys will lie openly with impunity. No university in Nigeria will admit u with 130 JAMB score for any course at all. ABU is a very competitive university.

You didn't bother to make your findings, same way you will still defend the CJN who has F9 in both maths and English and yet, he was admitted to study law.

I speak from what I know. do your findings sir
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 4:46pm On May 31, 2020
Freddykrueger:

Quota system products can be perceived from miles away by their half baked english and awful spellings. Stop trying to sound intelligent you this almajiri.
Have baked english you say...even southerners are on this we met a lot of them in camps...
Just because illiterate southerners speak pidgin english doesn't make them intelligent..
I bet i am not trying to sound intelligent...am probably more intelligent than you are...
Stop the stupidity and reason with what i said...
Quota system u mentioned doesn't in any way justify what you said earlier on....
You must be stupid and deluded to think every northerner or let me say an average northerner is al almajiri....
Useless human being
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 4:50pm On May 31, 2020
Ohafiaxch:

Do you really know what you are saying or you are just assuming?
They keep on being deceived that ABU is leaving on past glory...
ABU has been making positive headlines for years now more than a lot of schools in Nigeria...
Stupidity is what make them not to believe as ABU is in the North....An average southerner sees the north as being backward in everything... Smh
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 4:51pm On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

No dear.. I just CAN'T ATTEND A LOCAL ALMAJIRI SCHOOL
A local almajiri school that has won a lot of competitions amongst Nigerian University in recent years...
Which school did you attend?
Say it if you are proud of it and stop spitting nonsense
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 4:57pm On May 31, 2020
PastorFire:
You are OFFICIALLY an illiterate in suite. Your school na waste of time.
This are just a few and i can show more with proff...he should tell us the school he attended...let see how they have strived...they will just come and be spitting rubbish...
They say all sort of trash and see nothing good from ABU because it is in the North

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 4:59pm On May 31, 2020
LastProphet:

When last was a Christian VC of ABU with your 2 big chapels full of qualified professors? I know most of you can't even relate with many of what I say due to the generation gap but the point is that from the time I was well acquainted with the school -80s and 90s, and up till when I attended an executive program there not more than 8 years ago nothing has changed except that the religious fanatism has gone computerized. Ask your seniors what happened in the early 90s between 93 and 97 I think, to a professor from Benue who was the top candidate for VC, if I make calls I can get his name but is a popular story I don't need to waste saliva, so ask what happened to him then come back here and tell me how well Christians do in ABU
Hope you can use this same energy to tell us how many qualified muslim professors became VC's in universities in the south
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 5:01pm On May 31, 2020
PastorFire:
This are just a few and i can show more with proff...he should tell us the school he attended...let see how they have strived...they will just come and be spitting rubbish...
They say all sort of trash and see nothing good from ABU because it is in the North

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 5:03pm On May 31, 2020
PastorFire:

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 6:08pm On May 31, 2020
Thetruthalways:

A local almajiri school that has won a lot of competitions amongst Nigerian University in recent years...
Which school did you attend?
Say it if you are proud of it and stop spitting nonsense

Which competition again? Pls spare us

FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY OWERRI, IMO STATE (FUTO) and you know we are nt mates.. Thats why I said you are naturally ahead of yourselves. Okay?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 6:27pm On May 31, 2020
iceboy4752:

It's so dumb of you to keep mentioning "lecturers with three quarter" as if that is their uniform.You sound like one of those religious bigots. I've been to many parts of the Federation including your beloved Lagos when I applied for UNILAG and stayed with a friend there at Jaja Hostel. Unlike you that has been to only Zaria and Lagos, which you discovered to be a "big city," I live in the south south. I'm not an unexposed person like you. Most of the schools down south look more like state universities compared to ABU. When I checked the admission list of UNN I'm 2015, people from Enugu dominated the list as if it were a state University. This is how most universities in the south are. I can still boldly say that ABU is the most diverse and most cosmopolitann university in Nigeria. This has been confirmed by JAMB.

I was in Lagos at the age of 9 that was during shagari's era by which time your father has probably not seen your mother. I had 2 degrees before attending executive MBA in ABU and I left the program out of disgust. So there's a city in the south south? i know where he wants to call a city let's wait and hear it. Is obvious you have never been to the main schools in the south otherwise you won't be helpless like you are
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 6:53pm On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

Which competition again? Pls spare us

FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY OWERRI, IMO STATE (FUTO) and you know we are nt mates.. Thats why I said you are naturally ahead of yourselves. Okay?
Can you see so you don't even know about the competitions between universities as your school doesn't participate in any.....indeed we are not mates and can't be......
The naturally ahead dey pain una....
Continue being deceived that ABU is living on past glory....
I hope you read news and aware that in 2019 ABU's VC was awarded VC of the year due to the competitions won by the school that year
Meanwhile here are some competitions ABU won in recent years....
Mind you these are just few and will show you more if needed....in research ABU is actually trying....
You are just being deceived or let me say you don't want to accept it as ABU is in the North...
please show me anywhere FUTO made positive headlines...

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 7:29pm On May 31, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Can you see so you don't even know about the competitions between universities as your school doesn't participate in any.....indeed we are not mates and can't be......
The naturally ahead dey pain una....
Continue being deceived that ABU is living on past glory....
I hope you read news and aware that in 2019 ABU's VC was awarded VC of the year due to the competitions won by the school that year
Meanwhile here are some competitions ABU won in recent years....
Mind you these are just few and will show you more if needed....in research ABU is actually trying....
You are just being deceived or let me say you don't want to accept it as ABU is in the North...
please show me anywhere FUTO made positive headlines...

Naturally ahead of yourselves.. We are nt mates and can never be with Local almajiri school.And you know it That is certain. Okay?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thenorth(m): 8:37pm On May 31, 2020
LastProphet:

I'm surprised you didn't hear why he was arrested and you were born in Zaria with your small head. He turned Schema back while as katsina governor on his way to Abuja yet you didn't know? He collects taxes from shops but you didn't hear, just how small is this your head?
you're absolutely brainwashed, you're totally mislead to the extant of totallity...
people like you should be locked for Life,
"He collects taxes from shops" this is a clear indication of your ignorance towards what you're trying to prove....
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 8:45pm On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

Naturally ahead of yourselves.. We are nt mates and can never be with Local almajiri school.And you know it That is certain. Okay?
Okay? Aren't you ashamed of your self?
Show us facts....
Not stupidity and hatred...
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 8:58pm On May 31, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Okay? Aren't you ashamed of your self?
Show us facts....
Not stupidity and hatred...

Pls dont get bitter ..This isnt hatred.. We just aren't mates.. And there's just NOTHING you can do about it..

Cheers
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 9:02pm On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

Show us facts were FUTO made headlines...not coming to rant here cos of hatred and lack of facts...
If you don't have any stfu and get out of here...okay?
Every time NUC are ranking Universities i have never seen FUTO coming near ABU so what rubbish are you saying...
Like i said if you lack proof to back up your stupidity get the f outa here

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 9:08pm On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

Pls dont get bitter ..This isnt hatred.. We just aren't mates.. And there's just NOTHING you can do about it..

Cheers
Simple question show us facts...
Ww aren't mates either....

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 9:11pm On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

Cheers
We aren't mates either....
Show us facts....oh you lack them right..
Show me any positive headline made by FUTO...
If you don't have any forget it...you guys are the ones bitter with the Naturally ahead slogan
SHOW ME ANYTHING LIKE THESE FROM YOU SCHOOL NOT MAKING NOISE

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by postnoww: 9:26pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 9:37pm On May 31, 2020
Thetruthalways:

We aren't mates either....
Show us facts....oh you lack them right..
Show me any positive headline made by FUTO...
If you don't have any forget it...you guys are the ones bitter with the Naturally ahead slogan
SHOW ME ANYTHING LIKE THESE FROM YOU SCHOOL NOT MAKING NOISE

Pls don't get so worked up.okay?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 9:43pm On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

Pls don't get so worked up.okay?
We need proof abeg...
If you don't have any please move on....
You are trying to derailed from the point of interest...
I rest my case grin
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 9:47pm On May 31, 2020
Thenorth:

you're absolutely brainwashed, you're totally mislead to the extant of totallity...
people like you should be locked for Life,
"He collects taxes from shops" this is a clear indication of your ignorance towards what you're trying to prove....

I made 3 claims you addressed one although wrongly as expected of a small head, so what of the other 2? Did he turn gov Shema back or he was trying to greet buratai when he was also passing? No wonder someone called you almajiri
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2020
LastProphet:

I was in Lagos at the age of 9 that was during shagari's era by which time your father has probably not seen your mother. I had 2 degrees before attending executive MBA in ABU and I left the program out of disgust. So there's a city in the south south? i know where he wants to call a city let's wait and hear it. Is obvious you have never been to the main schools in the south otherwise you won't be helpless like you are

I'm just wasting my keyboard touches by replying you. It's a shame for someone with 2 imaginary degrees to keep digressing and exchanging words like a Primary 5 kid with a supposed "younger person."

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

IbrahimShamwily: Highest JAMB Score In 2016 (photo) / 'Am And I'm': Many Nigerians Can't Differentiate Between The 2 On Social Media / LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.