Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) (69836 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Paulight: 1:12am On May 31, 2020
This competition dey tough
We go settle am
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 4:13am On May 31, 2020
PastorFire:
Don't mind him. Just talking trash. We have two big chapels right in the heart of the main campus. Nobody disturbs us when fellowshiping. He is just ignorant.

Not just two big chapels. ABU has the biggest chapel you can find in any Nigerian universityy. It is located in Samaru Campus.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 4:29am On May 31, 2020
LastProphet:

Who said Yobe lecturer can't be in UI or Unilag? I don't know of UNN never been there. Aside how many lecturers are there from Yobe a state with 5/100 pass mark for unity schools where IMO, Ekiti etc are above 80, so how many lecturers will be able to come out of there that will lecture in UNN or whatever down south?

Anyway to start with your points one after the other:
1. At your Kongo campus MBA program are there lecturers with three quarter trousers or not?

You'll never know because you've never been a student there. Most Southerners who go there get astounded at how knowledgeable the northern lecturers. This is because they stay down south ignorantly thinking nothing good can come out from the north. And why won't there be lecturers with three quarter in Kongo Campus when ABU is the only Nigerian university that houses the most diverse students and staff from all walks of life?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 4:31am On May 31, 2020
Ademoore07:
Nice one. And one mofo was comparing almighty ABU with UNILORIN in terms of structures few days ago. We have 3 universities in naija, they are OAU, UI and ABU. Others are glorified secondary schools. If not for bokoharam and some extremist, i would have loved to enrol for my Ph.D programme overthere.

Boko Haram exists only in the North East where University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) is. Though not like it used to be before. As for ABU, Boko Haram is unheard of in the geo-political zone it is situated.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by toideve(m): 5:10am On May 31, 2020
Abeg , make nobody post aerial view photos of UNIBEN. respect yourselves!
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 5:33am On May 31, 2020
Freddykrueger:
Cool pictures until almajiris starting showing up in it. Very somehow specie of human beings undecided
Anr some of the almajiris that showed up there are doing better than your miserable self on Nairaland here...
As the so called almajiris have the highest ever recorded CGPA in the history of the school...
P.S tell us the school you finished from...

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 5:35am On May 31, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
almajiri secondary school. mtcheeeew
I guess you said so cos its in the North...
Hope you are aware the positive headlines the almajiri secondary school has been making in recent years....idiot
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:20am On May 31, 2020
If oau is finer than this, that means it really got to be the best.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 6:55am On May 31, 2020
PastorFire:
GBAM!!!!. I guess you are U08?.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Freddykrueger: 7:26am On May 31, 2020
[s]
Thetruthalways:

Anr some of the almajiris that showed up there are doing better than your miserable self on Nairaland here...
As the so called almajiris have the highest ever recorded CGPA in the history of the school...
P.S tell us the school you finished from...
[/s]
Quota system products can be perceived from miles away by their half baked english and awful spellings. Stop trying to sound intelligent you this almajiri.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by adamsumale(m): 7:33am On May 31, 2020
Ohafiaxch:

Which part of zaria do you enter and that is the end? Atleast,my nursery to university was in zaria.

Then you must be someone I know CuZ I was born and still live there in Zango at the moment.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Ohafiaxch: 7:35am On May 31, 2020
LastProphet:

When you are approaching Zaria from Kaduna axis, at that first Zaria flyover if you branch right before the flyover what is the name of that place again?

The flyover area is Dan Magaji, if you go down and take your right and another right turn , you would be heading to Zaria city. If down the fly over and take the right turn, the first left turn is going to Gaskiya where you have polytechnic and the second left turn is heading to p.z.
While if you come down from the fly over and take left , you would be heading towards wusasa.

All this area are not as bad as they make them to look. All I would say about those areas is for you to avoid religious discussions with illiterates.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Ohafiaxch: 7:39am On May 31, 2020
adamsumale:

Then you must be someone I know CuZ I was born and still live there in Zango at the moment.

: cheesy, I lived in one of the A.B.U quarters before moving to samaru.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Ohafiaxch: 7:45am On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

And that was why I asked same question? Naturally ahead of who? School that is far below standard..

Do you really know what you are saying or you are just assuming?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 7:54am On May 31, 2020
PastorFire:
What is the difference between you and a fanatic?. You think fanaticism only lies with one faith?. I schooled there. Stop spewing lies.
So did i . Samaru campus to be precise. Zaria is a dry town. Abi ur own Zaria different?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Ohafiaxch: 7:58am On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

Chaiii!!! Suffered to get admission where? And naturally ahead of who? Definitely yourselves.. For free I no go such place.. I craze? Local almajiri school

No one is begging you. Atleast I did my post graduate in uni lag and can tell the difference.
Because a school is in the North , it has now become a local almajiri school?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 8:20am On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

I served in Katsina .. And had to go through Zaria to visit my friend serving in Funtua... That school naa real LOCAL ALMAJIRI school like that

Hahahahaha, honestly is true, in MBA class I saw a lecturer with three quarter trousers
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 8:20am On May 31, 2020
selfdefence:
Nice pictures Op.

What phone did you use in taking these pictures?

The Camon?

They weren't taken by me.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2020
Freddykrueger:

Quota system products can be perceived from miles away by their half baked english and awful spellings. Stop trying to sound intelligent you this almajiri.

It's half-baked not half baked. Always use a hyphen to avoid absurd effects. English is not a credential of intelligence.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 8:29am On May 31, 2020
Ohafiaxch:

The flyover area is Dan Magaji, if you go down and take your right and another right turn , you would be heading to Zaria city. If down the fly over and take the right turn, the first left turn is going to Gaskiya where you have polytechnic and the second left turn is heading to p.z.
While if you come down from the fly over and take left , you would be heading towards wusasa.

All this area are not as bad as they make them to look. All I would say about those areas is for you to avoid religious discussions with illiterates.

Thanks for acknowledging that it can get rough for a Christian there even in daylight. Many Christians including my friend's younger bro have gone missing there in broad daylight, he was going to Zaria for the first time and mistakenly went into that area. It was later we heard is a normal thing there that if is even a lady in trouser she will be first raped before been offered as burnt offering. We also have Muslim cousins there and they don't disagree. Honestly the worst thing that happened to ABU was to be located in zaria
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 8:40am On May 31, 2020
iceboy4752:

It's half-baked not half baked. Always use a hyphen to avoid absurd effects. English is not a credential of intelligence.

Intelligence is not the stake here, it's about enlightenment. All creatures are intelligent to their own degrees but enlightenment is beyond that. Enlightenment is the reason why I will not kill another human being irrespective of how many holy or reverred books urge me to. That's what's lacking in the entire ABU from the time of my contemporaries till date. The primitiveness of Zaria affects the school. A town where Elzazaky could collect tax and reign supreme tells you all you need to know about Zaria
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On May 31, 2020
zicoraads:

Don't thank him.

He lied.

There's a vibrant Christian community in ABU. Both outside and on campus.

Ok.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On May 31, 2020
carinmom:

Definitely yes, Sabongari, Wusasa, Samaru have substantial Christan population and others like T/jukun, Kongo etc

Tanks.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 9:06am On May 31, 2020
PastorFire:
Don't mind him. Just talking trash. We have two big chapels right in the heart of the main campus. Nobody disturbs us when fellowshiping. He is just ignorant.

When last was a Christian VC of ABU with your 2 big chapels full of qualified professors? I know most of you can't even relate with many of what I say due to the generation gap but the point is that from the time I was well acquainted with the school -80s and 90s, and up till when I attended an executive program there not more than 8 years ago nothing has changed except that the religious fanatism has gone computerized. Ask your seniors what happened in the early 90s between 93 and 97 I think, to a professor from Benue who was the top candidate for VC, if I make calls I can get his name but is a popular story I don't need to waste saliva, so ask what happened to him then come back here and tell me how well Christians do in ABU
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 9:17am On May 31, 2020
T4kbaba:

Oya now!

OAU is the greatest school in Nigeria, starting with the infrastructure, atmosphere to the enlightened academia and general student disposition. Is a school I wished I attended. UI is another especially after Prof Adewole fmr minister of health. Unilag also trying but decaying infrastructure and rising predatory tendencies among the academia. UNN sells their certificates at the postgraduate level. I know a director in CBN Abuja who practically bought his doctorate. One Buhari minister from kogi igala side also bought his own from there. UNN at postgrad level is a complete disgrace
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by PastorFire: 9:42am On May 31, 2020
LastProphet:

When last was a Christian VC of ABU with your 2 big chapels full of qualified professors? I know most of you can't even relate with many of what I say due to the generation gap but the point is that from the time I was well acquainted with the school -80s and 90s, and up till when I attended an executive program there not more than 8 years ago nothing has changed except that the religious fanatism has gone computerized. Ask your seniors what happened in the early 90s between 93 and 97 I think, to a professor from Benue who was the top candidate for VC, if I make calls I can get his name but is a popular story I don't need to waste saliva, so ask what happened to him then come back here and tell me how well Christians do in ABU
So, if i should engage you on that since your focus is ABU, tell me an Abdullahi Musa that has ever become a VC in UNN?. Since as a black pot, you also know how to call kettle black.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by PastorFire: 9:44am On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

Google what? ABU IS BELOW STANDARD.. Local almajiri school.. When you call school we go know .. Not this one wey you bring here..okay?
You are OFFICIALLY an illiterate in suite. Your school na waste of time.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 10:01am On May 31, 2020
PastorFire:
You are OFFICIALLY an illiterate in suite. Your school na waste of time.

No dear.. I just CAN'T ATTEND A LOCAL ALMAJIRI SCHOOL
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 10:12am On May 31, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
That one no concern me. My concern is, long
ago. I usually disturb my neighbour by
pressing their bell and run away. Till it got
faulty and i touched it and it shocked
me.
I decided, it will not be only me that will get
the electric shock . So I called my short
friend Abu to press the bell . His hands was
not able to reach the bell, so I carried him
up, both of us receive the shocking of our
life. Hmmmm.
What happened that day change my life.
Since then I have never touch anything bell
again... Cowbell, door bell, churcbell, house
bell, school bell, even jingle bell jingle bell...
Don't sing it please. I don't even like the
name, Abel, Anabel, Mabel, Mirabel and
Christabel.

Do you know you're suffering from schizophrenia? grin grin
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 10:46am On May 31, 2020
iceboy4752:

You'll never know because you've never been a student there. Most Southerners who go there get astounded at how knowledgeable the northern lecturers. This is because they stay down south ignorantly thinking nothing good can come out from the north. And why won't there be lecturers with three quarter in Kongo Campus when ABU is the only Nigerian university that houses the most diverse students and staff from all walks of life?

So you acknowledge three quarter trousers but as diversity in a uni lecturer? Hahahaha. Anyway I expect young Nigerians to always be sentimental because the seniors never showed you that truth is superior to all feelings. See attached receipts, prospectus, course outline for an MBA program I attended at ABU some years back, Dr Saibawa was HOD at the time. You see why I don't blame you much is because I understand how 'HUGE and GREAT' a school like ABU will look like to an unexposed person maybe from funtua, azare, katsina, bla bla bla, just the way I was impressed by Lagos the very first time I was in a big city! I could fight anyone who felt Lagos was below par then but now I know better. You see ABU would have been a great school if it was outside the influence of a primitive environment like Zaria. If Elzakzaky could become authority in Zaria then you don't have to argue this pls.

1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LastProphet: 10:53am On May 31, 2020
PastorFire:
So, if i should engage you on that since your focus is ABU, tell me an Abdullahi Musa that has ever become a VC in UNN?. Since as a black pot, you also know how to call kettle black.

You are digressing I just blasted UNN in a post just before yours, I'm not Yoruba IBO or Hausa I don't give a damn about your tribal wars. We are talking about ABU now where you claim Christians are enjoying a full ride and I asked you a question and even referred to a particular case of a top Benue professor and what happened to him in ABU and till date was covered up, so answer my question and leave UNN until any of their student will dare bring it up as the best school in naija bla bla bla
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Thenorth(m): 11:11am On May 31, 2020
still on still... naturally ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

IbrahimShamwily: Highest JAMB Score In 2016 (photo) / 'Am And I'm': Many Nigerians Can't Differentiate Between The 2 On Social Media / LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.