Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby (93463 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 30, 2020
cassbeat:
It's nothing boss
It's a lot to me, kind words are worth more than Gold and they are lacking when needed the most, reason for most deaths resulting from wars, minor disagreement, depression and rancours even in homes
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Ishitinyourlife: 8:01pm On May 30, 2020
1Sharon:

You know regina is approaching her mid 20s right?
All I know is her father said she was 19 when she got married
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by cassbeat(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2020
Macsjebs:

It's a lot to me, kind words are worth more than Gold and they are lacking when needed the most, reason for most deaths resulting from wars, minor disagreement, depression and rancours even in homes
grin I understand thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Chuksmonika(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
E weekwanu Ife ozu anya na acho...., So so Ego Igwe.
naso bro
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Crochet: 8:06pm On May 30, 2020
Hmm small girl with big God
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:08pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
did he even read that tweet before posting it?
"My baby is having a baby". Mumu man who has not only deceived a beautiful girl with great potential into marrying an Agadi ekwe Nka like him.
If its painful to you,
Make money like ned grin angry grin
Success is the best revenge
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by josh1998(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2020
VAR descition comfirm
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Futuragetty: 8:15pm On May 30, 2020
Roon9:

Assin! Imagine if Genevieve had done such at an early stage of her career, would we be celebrating her today? The girl's mom misled her
I agree. Genevieve had the chance of marrying Atiku. They even dated. but she knew better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by 1Sharon(f): 8:29pm On May 30, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

All I know is her father said she was 19 when she got married

Her dad said she was 19?
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by SissyAda: 8:32pm On May 30, 2020
Someone said many best gene win
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Nyamve1: 8:36pm On May 30, 2020
This is not just painful but mysterious
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Sammie01(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2020
We are a new betting company presently recruiting for the post of Marketer.

If you love sports, have knowledge on sports betting, you can earn good incomes even if you do not have your sport betting shop center.

We are looking for full time field representatives who will travel to various areas and spend the day informing sport betting shop owners/agents about our offer.

We provide full training to all new staff on our products and services as well as share our best practices to ensure you can hit the ground running and succeed in meeting and exceeding your targets!

We are seeking individuals who: have a positive attitude, assertive, strong communication skills, ability to build rapport with people, and a good presentable appearance with a completely honest demeanor.

At least 1 year marketing experience.
Excellent computer skills.
We offer unlimited earning potential Salary

Entry Educational Qualification
A minimum of OND in any discipline.

Interested candidates should forward their CVs and application letter to: allcitybetrecruitments@gmail.com, hr@allcitybet.ng, hr@allcitybet.com

Subject of mail must be 'Marketer'. This is very important for your application to be considered.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Trutherme: 8:38pm On May 30, 2020
Old man just confirmed he has been sleeping with a baby. Chai!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by jamesbridget13(f): 8:41pm On May 30, 2020
Pregnancy looks good on her. SD dear
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by misterjosh(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2020
His baby is expecting a baby indeed.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by ebopee: 8:46pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
"My baby is having a baby". Mumu man who has not only deceived a beautiful girl with great potential into marrying an Agadi ekwe Nka like him.

Which one be your own? Na the babe won marry agadi ekwe nka as you said.
Congrats oga Ned and sister Regi
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by bukatyne(f): 8:56pm On May 30, 2020
She looks so lovely in the pictures kiss kiss kiss kiss

Safe delivery.

Amen.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 30, 2020
adontcare:
Daddy baby cheesy cheesy
Your headache
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
Its difficult for you to comprehend this simple tweet.
Jealousy jealousy.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Champneys: 9:06pm On May 30, 2020
Ned Nwoko Oloko kekere, e don knack the girl belle, change her shape and expanded her womb! Loool

Baba Agbalagbal Ned Muniru Nwoko grin
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Agozie48: 9:09pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
What is your business with their marriage ,some of you are just shitty fellows , if you are so concerned about the reason why she choose him, go and make your own money

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Igbojihadist: 9:13pm On May 30, 2020
buygala:
So Ned actually fvcked Regina shocked

Like fvcked her without a condom and released inside her with her consent shocked

How was Regina able to look at Ned's face while he was cuming? ....I can imagine that niggas face while he is cuming and that's some horror movie shit sad

So Money actually made this girl look Ned in the eye and not puke while he was cuming inside her. shocked

Kaiiiiiiiiii cry

Where Money speaks, Nonsense ceases to exist grin
am telling my brother
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Hotspotbro(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2020
And she fvcked her Ancestor?
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Rikidony(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2020
Dammit money is wicked mhen imagine the girl this man is knacking, while me as a youth is over here mhen damm. I must make it in any way.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by LaReinaa(f): 9:21pm On May 30, 2020
My baby is having a baby..
Okay grin

Congrats to them and safe delivery to his baby.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by ledaman: 9:22pm On May 30, 2020
Madman child abuse
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Ripama: 9:25pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
Shameful
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by MayenKudi: 9:29pm On May 30, 2020
congrats to them.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by hopexter(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2020
weblord1900:
She looking like 35 years lady..

Na wetin old blood dey cause be that na undecided
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Slimtuns(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2020
buygala:
So Ned actually fvcked Regina shocked

Like fvcked her without a condom and released inside her with her consent shocked

How was Regina able to look at Ned's face while he was cuming? ....I can imagine that niggas face while he is cuming and that's some horror movie shit sad

So Money actually made this girl look Ned in the eye and not puke while he was cuming inside her. shocked

Kaiiiiiiiiii cry

Where Money speaks, Nonsense ceases to exist grin
LOL underrated comment here... whenever he cums, will she be like baby are you cumming or daddy are you cumming? TBH girls marrying men older than them with 10 years and above are trying... will there even be any form of romance between the? Na money matter sha, make I go hustle cheesy
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by tightpussy156: 9:32pm On May 30, 2020
fine girl that year don turn to old mama.just imagine how that borehole go be now.money speak,bushit work.when the money is there even Mami water go open leg for old man who is old enough to be her grandfather.who quote me hug transformer.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Joseph1063: 9:41pm On May 30, 2020
What's our business with the girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) / Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.