Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby (93470 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Easternsun2020: 4:34pm On May 30, 2020
angry2
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by emotionada: 4:34pm On May 30, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Teen Nollywood star, Regina Daniels is expecting a baby with her husband, Ned Nwoko. The news was announced on Instagram by her husband, Prince Ned Nwoko.

He shared photos of the heavily pregnant star and captioned it;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA0MeX6M2jn/

I hope she doesn't birth an oracle.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Buffalo2(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2020
Agbaaya
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by wisdom042(m): 4:34pm On May 30, 2020
This caption funny I swear, my baby is having a baby

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by chukwukapromise(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2020
How old this girl be again?
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Richie1234: 4:35pm On May 30, 2020
Imagine all the potentials she has all gone in the name of money . Las las na still money she the look for sha . Good luck
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 30, 2020
hmm
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Jayoficial(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2020
She gats secure the bag

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by LINTUNE(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2020
yanabasee1:
I just hope the child will have the mother's face and complexion.... Because, if the pikin go carry him papa face.....Internet will not rest.....
dude, have u seen his son..carbon copy of him but very cute..no too blame the man..u sef fit no fine reach am when u old

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Germi9: 4:35pm On May 30, 2020
dis man mean am ooh
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Skillsnigeria: 4:35pm On May 30, 2020
The Lord will deliver una
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by ibkayee(f): 4:35pm On May 30, 2020
Trying to get the image of him crawling on top of her out of my head...

Congrats Regina dear, I wish her a smooth and safe delivery

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Alawe(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2020
yanabasee1:
I just hope the child will have the mother's face and complexion.... Because, if the pikin go carry him papa face.....Internet will not rest.....
The man himself marrying Regina tells you that looks don't matter, what matters is cash

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by ElonMosque(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
did he even read that tweet before posting it?
"My baby is having a baby". Mumu man who has not only deceived a beautiful girl with great potential into marrying an Agadi ekwe Nka like him.

Remain bitter there. No go make am.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Darkzayn: 4:36pm On May 30, 2020
Who read that my baby is having a baby part cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Exc2000: 4:36pm On May 30, 2020
walcruise:

mate ke embarassed

with 2 testicles and a penis all men are equal and the same

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Olayinka8793(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2020
Wott:
So this small girl is no longer a virgin?
For where?
I am sure it wasn't even her husband Nwoko that disvirgined her.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Nickymezor(f): 4:37pm On May 30, 2020
cool
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by johnoj24(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
"My baby is having a baby". Mumu man who has not only deceived a beautiful girl with great potential into marrying an Agadi ekwe Nka like him.
I won't blame the man for anything

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by fishjam: 4:38pm On May 30, 2020
Macsjebs:
Congrats Dear

really not easy marketing here cry, despite all the kind words and testimonies on the thread on my signature, still yet to get someone to patronize

I really don't know maybe my posts aren't visible or Nairalanders are ignoring it, if it's as regards trust, I give u 100% assurance, I have had a couple of positive reviews from well known monikers on my thread on my signature
Don't give up...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by virginchaser(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2020
What do expect after party?
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by ogundeleai(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
'ilara' or 'ojowu'
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by ElonMosque(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:

dey find post wey go help you make am. no go hustle.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by nikepeter4u: 4:39pm On May 30, 2020
yanabasee1:
Na instant surgery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by humilitypays(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2020
Adams Oshiomhole should come and learn work, don't joke with a rich Igbo man, no matter what, their sense is always in tact, you cannot come and eat their money for free.

What Adamu Oshuomolee failed to do, Ned Nwaokorobia has done it cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Exc2000: 4:39pm On May 30, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
For them to release these photos, NAI BE SAY REGI DON BORN.

cos it's only westerners that release bridal shower photos in due time.
Black man dey fear village people.

Stop it! angry

Ned na burty na, and regina na child star... son of a monarch, studied at kings college, ived mostly in UK as a lawyer, only to be gifted oil lisence that guy fit advertise hin new child for witches him no sabi as hin dey go

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Munzy14(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
grin

off me.....grin grin

He is the dream of gold-diggers o...lmao
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Prettyvirginia(f): 4:39pm On May 30, 2020
Fine Regina
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by 1stKing: 4:40pm On May 30, 2020
If you are ugly work hard. Money will get you beautiful women

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Ishitinyourlife: 4:40pm On May 30, 2020
His child wife is expecting a child
The ultimate paedophiles dream

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) / Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.