Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,831 members, 7,841,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors (1386 Views)

Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic) / See How this Tr!be Disgraced their ancestors / These Caribbeans Hate Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors by Ilamina(f): 8:09pm On May 30, 2020
I see British people and Australians cooperate despite their history

Why don't black people wanna progress and move forward sometimes undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 30, 2020
Bc Africans asslick white people and they hate it
Re: Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors by jorion(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2020
Ilamina:

I see British people and Australians cooperate despite their history

Why don't black people wanna progress and move forward sometimes undecided

Won't you be spiteful if the case was the reverse? And most Africans either are not educated about it or are ignorant of what their ancestors went through. Personally, the hate is completely justified. The ones wey dey Nigeria don corporate finish? Do you even know how diverse Africa alone is?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors by 1Sharon(f): 10:30pm On May 30, 2020
Weebo:
Bc Africans asslick white people and they hate it

Caribbeans are the asslickers !
Re: Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors by Ilamina(f): 1:00am On May 31, 2020
jorion:

Won't you be spiteful if the case was the reverse? And most Africans either are not educated about it or are ignorant of what their ancestors went through. Personally, the hate is completely justified. The ones wey dey Nigeria don corporate finish? Do you even know how diverse Africa alone is?

That's the difference

Black people hold on to the past
Whites.move forward
Re: Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors by jorion(m): 1:28am On May 31, 2020
Ilamina:

That's the difference

Black people hold on to the past
Whites.move forward

Tell that to the middle east and China.
Re: Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors by Nobody: 8:17am On May 31, 2020
1Sharon:

Caribbeans are the asslickers !
Implying she meant 'Jamaicans and haitians' as in the Bahamas. They do not asslick white people, atleast not as much as your people do.
Re: Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors by Nobody: 10:04am On May 31, 2020
I don't rate slaves either.
Na me sell your papa as slave? You hate me because your grandfather was a slave?
Na you know naa
Re: Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors by 1Sharon(f): 11:49am On May 31, 2020
Weebo:

Implying she meant 'Jamaicans and haitians' as in the Bahamas. They do not asslick white people, atleast not as much as your people do.

Look. I'm from the UK and Africans and Caribbeans have a history of tension.

About 15yrs ago in England, it wasnt seen as cool to be african. African kids in school used to be mocked for their coarse kinky hair and long African names, all done by mainly jamaicans who saw themselves as the cool attractive coolie blacks.

So African kids in school used to lie and hide their heritage for fear of being mocked.

Today a change has happened due to the popularity of afro beats. Africans in england are now proud of their origins and Caribbeans are now a minority.

Then you have the Caribbeans who brag and feel special cos many of their numbers were born in the UK compared to Africans... tell me how that's not asslicking white ppl?

Alot of mixed race ppl mainly come from a Caribbean parent whereas african men appreciate their women no matter how dark...how is that not bumlicking?

Your ppl were infiltrated and colonised just like Africans so don't act brand new your ppl still have a colonist mindset and are still worshipping a white christ so you ain't different

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors by paulolee(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2020
hmmm...dnt kno bt i think its ..
Re: Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 31, 2020
1Sharon:

Look. I'm from the UK and Africans and Caribbeans have a history of tension.

About 15yrs ago in England, it wasnt seen as cool to be african. African kids in school used to be mocked for their coarse kinky hair and long African names, all done by mainly jamaicans who saw themselves as the cool attractive coolie blacks.

So African kids in school used to lie and hide their heritage for fear of being mocked.

Today a change has happened due to the popularity of afro beats. Africans in england are now proud of their origins and Caribbeans are now a minority.

Then you have the Caribbeans who brag and feel special cos many of their numbers were born in the UK compared to Africans... tell me how that's not asslicking white ppl?

Alot of mixed race ppl mainly come from a Caribbean parent whereas african men appreciate their women no matter how dark...how is that not bumlicking?

Your ppl were infiltrated and colonised just like Africans so don't act brand new your ppl still have a colonist mindset and are still worshipping a white christ so you ain't different
Bc they are kids. Kids love to be edgy,Kids make fun of other kids not just africans, they`ll find any little reason they can, and it seems your origin was the best way to get to you.

I haven`t lived in the UK so I don't know about the situation there but a vast majority of africans (majorly Nigerians) see white people or anything with a pale skin as superior and believe our culture is inferior to theirs. A looser from india will be treated like a king in Nigeria, we downgrade our culture here, imagine english is compulsery in most Nigerian schools and our native language isn't. Honestly look at the Op's prevoius thread "what would the world be like if white people never existed" peep at the comments.

In Nigeria a non-black person can get away with any crime comitted, a white person in the bahamas can't do sh!t and go free. White people in the bahamas are treated second to black citizen but here in Nigeria it's the other way.

I'm not even from the bahamas and I don't have a white god, I don't have any god bro. And you're wrong, few number of christains in the bahamas believe jesus is black but not a single one in Nigeria does.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors by 1Sharon(f): 1:30pm On May 31, 2020
Weebo:

Bc they are kids. Kids love to be edgy,Kids make fun of other kids not just africans, they`ll find any little reason they can, and it seems your origin was the best way to get to you.

I haven`t lived in the UK so I don't know about the situation there but a vast majority of africans (majorly Nigerians) see white people or anything with a pale skin as superior and believe our culture is inferior to theirs. A looser from india will be treated like a king in Nigeria, we downgrade our culture here, imagine english is compulsery in most Nigerian schools and our native language isn't. Honestly look at the Op's prevoius thread "what would the world be like if white people never existed" peep at the comments.

In Nigeria a non-black person can get away with any crime comitted, a white person in the bahamas can't do sh!t and go free. White people in the bahamas are treated second to black citizen but here in Nigeria it's the other way.

I'm not even from the bahamas and I don't have a white god, I don't have any god bro. And you're wrong, few number of christains in the bahamas believe jesus is black but not a single one in Nigeria does.

Are you even caribbean? Or just begging it?
Re: Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 31, 2020
1Sharon:

Are you even caribbean? Or just begging it?

If you had atleast a 4th graders comprehension skill you would have realised I am not
Re: Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors by 1Sharon(f): 1:43pm On May 31, 2020
Weebo:

If you had atleast a 4th graders comprehension skill you would have realised I am not

So why talk like you know? You only seem to know the Bahamas. Everything you said about Nigerians can apply to Caribbeans in general

The UK is very multicultural, so I would know. Caribbeans especially Jamaicans still coon for white folks
Re: Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors by Ilamina(f): 2:02pm On May 31, 2020
Bahamians are nice but like to make fun of Africans
So Most Nigerians avoid them because of that

Its st Vincent that has that horrible culture of not wanting to associate with Africans

A bahamian might associate with you but will try to bully you for being African

And caribbeans think they are better off than africans, think they have a better right to be abroad than africans, and think white people prefer them to africans

1 Like

Re: Why Do Caribbeans Hate Africans For Selling Their Ancestors by 1Sharon(f): 2:33pm On May 31, 2020
Ilamina:
Bahamians are nice but like to make fun of Africans
So Most Nigerians avoid them because of that

Its st Vincent that has that horrible culture of not wanting to associate with Africans

A bahamian might associate with you but will try to bully you for being African

And caribbeans think they are better off than africans, think they have a better right to be abroad than africans, and think white people prefer them to africans

Exactly what I'm saying sis

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Musician Caught Fucking Woman In Manager House [watch Video] / What Is Your Favorite Non Physical Quality / I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.