Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? (1184 Views)

If You Were In This Situation, What Would You Do? (Pics) / Man Who Impregnated Twin Sisters Opens Up About The Situation & What He Undergoe / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? by summerflame(m): 5:47am On May 31, 2020
DEBATE OF THE DAY!!!

*You are a keyboardist in a church. One Sunday morning, before the arrival of the pastor, a stranger finds you in the temple and gives you a packet of sugar for the pastor and a sum of #10,000 for yourself. When the pastor arrived and you updated him, he refused to believe you. He says it is inconceivable that someone will donate a simple packet of sugar to him the pastor, and that he gives you #10,000. So collects the #10,000 and gives you the sugar. Once at home, you unpack the package and realize that it does not contain sugar but rather a well-counted sum of a million dollars.*

*What will you do�️*
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? by Johntemmy(m): 6:01am On May 31, 2020
God don butter my bread be that now.. though I could av return it assuming he didn't give me willingly by himself cos that's not stealing but greediness from his own sides and lack of trust and besides I can't take what's not belongs to me so na my luck be that oo.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? by vanida6: 6:27am On May 31, 2020
Nah to go buy iphone 11pro tinx ooh cheesy shuuu who go return am sef grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:32am On May 31, 2020
God works in mysterious ways, though at times it maybe so substle. As an erand boy, I did my job and the pastor chooses what he like most "money" and gives me the packet of sugar for a job well done. My brother, I will make use it in peace. If matter arises, we will settle the matter.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? by Davash222(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2020
summerflame:
DEBATE OF THE DAY!!!

*You are a keyboardist in a church. One Sunday morning, before the arrival of the pastor, a stranger finds you in the temple and gives you a packet of sugar for the pastor and a sum of #10,000 for yourself. When the pastor arrived and you updated him, he refused to believe you. He says it is inconceivable that someone will donate a simple packet of sugar to him the pastor, and that he gives you #10,000. So collects the #10,000 and gives you the sugar. Once at home, you unpack the package and realize that it does not contain sugar but rather a well-counted sum of a million dollars.*

*What will you do�️*
How can a packet of sugar contains one million dollars

3 Likes

Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 7:20am On May 31, 2020
Davash222:

cheque of 1 million dollars grin

Nigerians too doubt everything. Are you the OP? He said he saw 1m dollars in a pack of sugar, let’s learn to believe people tongue

OP where is the money first of all? Let’s start from there.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? by Baloranking(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2020
grin grin
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? by Alaganature(m): 7:47am On May 31, 2020
Omo nah to leave the church and Japa out of the country oo
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? by Nobody: 8:25am On May 31, 2020
summerflame:
DEBATE OF THE DAY!!!

*What will you do�️*
i won't bro. The pastor rejected it

1 Like

Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? by shankbaba: 8:27am On May 31, 2020
vanida6:
Nah to go buy iphone 11pro tinx ooh cheesy shuuu who go return am sef grin
oppor grin
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? by lexdany(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2020
why i goo return am...shey na him exchange am with him own hand, me go sha flex the money oo

1 Like

Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? by baralatie(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2020
as in 300 million naira?

1 Like

Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? by summerflame(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2020
Davash222:

The big carton

1 Like

Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? by Baloranking(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2020
baralatie:
as in 300 million naira?

420million naira wink current exchange rate
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? by Bola146(f): 2:23pm On May 31, 2020
I'll inform my pastor about the miracle and give him one million grin , pay my tithe, donate some amount to the church and save the rest, lobatan cheesy
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? by austine4real(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2020
Na to collect the money and japa

grin grin
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? by summerflame(m): 2:39pm On May 31, 2020
austine4real:
Na to collect the money and japa

grin grin

U no dey fear pastors? grin
Re: If You Are In This Situation, What Will U Do? by austine4real(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2020
summerflame:

U no dey fear pastors? grin

My brother everybody is a pastor oo

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Fall In Love. Help Me!! / Watery Semen: Causes And Treatment / Have You Been Stuck In A Relationship, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.