Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria (4879 Views)

Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile / Falana: Posting Policemen Outside State Of Origin Is Unproductive / Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by jimyjames(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Even a child knows that 90% of made in Nigeria goods come from Ogun state. As for Rivers most of the made in naija things there come from Aba. Never have I seen or heard Rivers people buying stuff from Anambra.

Note. I dont do Nigeria rice, so take that bullshit elsewhere.

Ehi nzuzu , just shut up

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2020
joyandfaith:

if you called me a son, you are definitely closer to your grave. hope you hear, dad slimfit.

Have a good evening elder.
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Afolak(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2020
Please exempt Kwara and don't ask me why.If you need reasons, come to kwara and see what my Governor has done in 365days.

1 Like

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Twistaray(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I think these states shouldn't be receiving federal allocation.

All northeast and north west states except Kano and kaduna.

All north central states except Abuja.

All south west state except Lagos, ondo and ogun

All south east states except enugu and anambra.

South south states are exempted.

The states I didn't mention are dragging nigeria back with poverty, terrorism etc.

They need to work harder or merge with other states doing well.

Imo and Oyo are also doing well but not enough

What's your yardstick?

You don't just sit on dirty boxer in aba and conjure figures.

1 Like

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Cosbyrich: 6:12pm On May 31, 2020
post=90163299:

Otondo IGR doesn't measure economy, Abia is among the 7 states that control 90% transaction in Nigeria, you can use your Google, only in Yoruba land they measure productive with IGR

Olodo,continue to deceive yourself.No state in the SE can stand by itself without FG feeding bottle.
All of them are unproductive.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 31, 2020
States should be merged
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Cosbyrich: 6:28pm On May 31, 2020
Grgton:
States should be merged

Especially the 5 SE states.They should be merged into one and called Igboland state.

1 Like

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 31, 2020
Cosbyrich:

Especially the 5 SE states.They should be merged into one and called Igboland state.
really
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2020
Cosbyrich:

Olodo,continue to deceive yourself.No state in the SE can stand by itself without FG feeding bottle.
Otondo we know during recession states that didn't request for bailout

Below is self sustainbility index

3 Likes

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 31, 2020
Cosbyrich:

apart from Lagos which is a no mans land populated by igbos the remaining shit hole skull mining land should be added to their brothers in Benin republic we don’t need them in this country

1 Like

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Pleasant01: 7:49pm On May 31, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
apart from Lagos which is a no mans land populated by igbos the remaining shit hole skull mining land should be added to their brothers in Benin republic we don’t need them in this country
which country again.. Biafra or?
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Yorubasareslave: 9:42pm On May 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
compare both igr and you'll see enugu is far more productive.

Abia is the most useless state in South East according to most south easterners, the state according to them is very ugly and the politicians there are looting their resources
Portharcourt1st, chino, spacetour, onomefm bestviewer, betterabiastate
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by ThatFairGuy: 9:52pm On May 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

The states I didn't mention are dragging nigeria back with poverty, terrorism etc.

Mumu
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by AwkaFinest: 9:13am On Jun 01, 2020
post=90165420:

I live in PH for years Onitsha market feed Port Harcourt markets, I came back from PH few days ago, these are some of the products you use you don't know they were manufactured in Anambra

How many? It's not by picking 1 or 2. I repeat 90% of the made in naija goods in PH especially consumables are from Ogun State(ofcourse Lagos as well), 5% from Aba, the remaining 5% from the rest of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2020
AwkaFinest:

How many? It's not by picking 1 or 2. I repeat 90% of the made in naija goods in PH especially consumables are from Ogun State(ofcourse Lagos as well), 5% from Aba, the remaining 5% from the rest of Nigeria.
I can see you are a Yoruba man, I blame Chino who isn't smart to dictate your antics
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by jimyjames(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2020
Cosbyrich:

What has FG don't for we SE , in this hard times under lockdown what support has FG given to us ? We are feeding ourselves, those who can't survive without FG support are here . some of you are even eating FG rotten rice to survive.

1 Like

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by jimyjames(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

Haven't smiled like this in a while.

1 Like

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by jimyjames(m): 10:36am On Jun 01, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Can you list those 90% goods produced in Ogun ?

1 Like

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Cosbyrich: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

Where will you do your alms begging if Yorubas bar you Igbos access to Yorubaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by AwkaFinest: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Cosbyrich:

True talk.
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by AwkaFinest: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
jimyjames:

Can you list those 90% goods produced in Ogun ?

Even if I do you will never agree, so theres no need.
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by jimyjames(m): 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Even if I do you will never agree, so theres no need.
Can you hear how foolish you sound? Anambra1ston showed you made in anambra products in portharcourt market , you claim 90% of made in Nigerian products, in portharcourt are from Ogun with no proof , just empty noise , hit me with evidence let me shut up.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by AwkaFinest: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
jimyjames:

[s]Can you hear how foolish you sound? Anambra1ston showed you made in anambra products in portharcourt market , you claim 90% of made in Nigerian products, in portharcourt are from Ogun with no proof , just empty noise , hit me with evidence let me shut up.[/s]

As usual I was expecting this from you. A skewed mindset can never be redeemed. Good I didn't dive into your request.

Going through your profile I noticed I'm replying an ipoo member. Damn I should have skipped your sorry arse....

1 Like

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by jimyjames(m): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
AwkaFinest:

As usual I was expecting this from you. A skewed mindset can never be redeemed. Good I didn't dive into your request.

Going through your profile I noticed I'm replying an ipoo member. Damn I should have skipped your sorry arse....
Haven't smiled like this in a while,
all I did was ask you to prove your claims with evidence, is that too much to ask from a sophisticated Yoruba boy that claims Ogun produce 90% of the made in Nigeria products used in rivers state?

1 Like

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by SonOfEl(m): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

Very stupid and myopic thread.

Nairaland has indeed gone to the dogs
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by PIMPAR: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2020
post=90163299:

Otondo IGR doesn't measure economy, Abia is among the 7 states that control 90% transaction in Nigeria, you can use your Google, only in Yoruba land they measure productive with IGR
You this boy

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by PIMPAR: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2020
post=90163384:

Anu, empty brain Anambra is home of indigenous industries and second commercial trading center after Lagos
This boy, when will you stop your lies?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Zamfara / Pictures Of Ibb Obj And Yaradua Taken Secretly / Pdp Will Rule Nigeria Forever – Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.