Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened (2490 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Heartbreaking Footage Of A Monkey 'being Forced' To Lift Weights And Do Press-up / Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened by Andyblaze: 1:44pm On May 31, 2020
My girlfriend told me to do press up and she say if I do it and my ntanta doesn't touch the floor that means it's not long ntanta, I do it and it did not touch now she's mad at me that ntanta m is not long, what can I do to win her back
Re: Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened by tyup(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2020
Andyblaze:
My girlfriend told me to do press up and she say if I do it and my ntanta doesn't touch the floor that means it's not long ntanta, I do it and it did not touch now she's mad at me that ntanta m is not long, what can I do to win her back

Cut the Ntanta off angry

3 Likes

Re: Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:46pm On May 31, 2020
Nawao, na wetin dey disturb you and your gf be this? Don't you have other things that are way important. You both should stop acting like you've got chicken brain abeg.
Re: Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2020
Lol, Both of you are in a childish relationship
Re: Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened by lomprico(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2020
tyup:

Cut the Ntanta off angry

and give it to her. grin
Re: Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened by jagaban002(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2020
YOUR GF IS MAD AT YOUR BECAUSE YOUR KONDO NO LONG , THIS WILL END IN PREMIUM TEARS .
Re: Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened by callmeRichie(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2020
[quote author=tyup post=90158639]

guy u r wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened by BaddieKay(f): 2:09pm On May 31, 2020
Just ask her to be pulling it at least 5mins everyday for 1 month,I'm very sure it will be sweeping the floor then grin cheesy . Nonsense people, just imagine the kinda challenge ur girlfriend is putting u up to. Dick measuring contest...u need to ask her how she knows about measuring dick that way and who she's comparing u to

3 Likes

Re: Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened by jawalis(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2020
Tell her you’ll improve your dick when her own pvssy can accommodate your fuse. Try inserting your fuse into her puna too.
Re: Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened by extol1(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2020
BaddieKay:
Just ask her to be pulling it at least 5mins everyday for 1 month,I'm very sure it will be sweeping the floor then grin cheesy . Nonsense people, just imagine the kinda challenge ur girlfriend is putting u up to. Dick measuring contest...u need to ask her how she knows about measuring dick that way and who she's comparing u to
if we are fortunate to meet, I won't think twice before wooing you that is if you are not married
Re: Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened by foleskay(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2020
BaddieKay:

Those dropping front things re sexy
Re: Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened by Killonp: 2:44pm On May 31, 2020
cheesy
Re: Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened by proudevil: 2:55pm On May 31, 2020
Tie your ntata to a moving bus, let the bus drag you to like 3miles then thank me later.
cool
Re: Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened by Angelacruz: 2:59pm On May 31, 2020
Hhaaaaahhaa
Re: Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened by SirMichael1: 3:14pm On May 31, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Nawao, na wetin dey disturb you and your gf be this? Don't you have other things that are way important. You both should stop acting like you've got chicken brain abeg.
Lol. Stop getting all worked up. You should know a troll's post when you see one.
Re: Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2020
What is ntanta?
Re: Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened by wildcatter23(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2020
BaddieKay you look so delicious. I think I have no other choice than to eat you
Re: Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened by Killonp: 9:45am On Jun 01, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes Online To Shows How To Caress, Tickle And Finger Private Parts. / Once You Do This ONE Mistake Laycon Made – Babes Will Keep Friendzoning You / How To Handle My Colleague Sexual Feelings Towards Me Without Hurting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.