Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,668 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' (7406 Views)

Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / My Attempted Rape Experience And Why I Think All Rapists Are Mentally Sick / Beware: "Alphamale" & MGTOW In Nigeria Are Potential Rapists And Ritual Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by pitamah901: 7:33pm On May 31, 2020
I won't say rape is good cause ofcourse that will be the most stupid thing anyone could say but take a look at what Genevieve wrote on the rape of uwa

Did a background check and found out she was a victim herself but is she right on this one

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 31, 2020
This Life is a puzzle

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by Lightangel65: 7:37pm On May 31, 2020
She has always been a bitch. As if they arent female rapists

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by JasonScoolari: 7:43pm On May 31, 2020
Lightangel65:
She has always been a bitch. As if they arent female rapists
The way you're taking it personal, one would assume that you're a full-blown rapist or a potential rapist.

She did not say anything wrong in her post, infact, what she stated there was nothing but the truth.

They're now living in constant fear cos of some randy he-goats.

This is not right.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 31, 2020
She should have added 'some' before men...asides that some men are really animals

10 Likes

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by longetivity(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2020
Genevieve abeg calm down, not all MEN are scum

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by Yanmiriflathead: 7:51pm On May 31, 2020
Mumu, na who wan follow u look for the justice? no be men go investigate the matter, make arrests, charge the case to court, penalize and even enforce the jail term?
As an igboman from Anambra State I nor dey shocked say genevieve mumu like this sha

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 31, 2020
It's okay; she meant to say her father is a rapist. Isn't he a man?

23 Likes

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 31, 2020
THEY

That word is pregnant

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by Eberechi24(f): 8:07pm On May 31, 2020
She is right. We live in constant fear of men.

Lol, @cry me a river crew. cheesy. E dey pepper una. I can imagine but it doesn't change the fact that majority of you are rapists and pedophiles or wannabes.

Quoting me won't ease your pain when you are done wailing, you sleep.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by GeneralPula: 8:09pm On May 31, 2020
Nansense!

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by andrewtosin(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2020
undecided
Eberechi24:

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by harry2sexy(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2020
Talk bouh dangers of generalization

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by Alwaysachick: 8:18pm On May 31, 2020
The
Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by Eberechi24(f): 8:22pm On May 31, 2020
andrewtosin:
undecided
Yea, any problems?
Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by Bestcreamreview: 8:34pm On May 31, 2020
DominusPrime:
She should have added 'some' before men...asides that some men are really animals
Not all men are rapists but in a sense, women do live in constant fear of men because "rapist" is not written on anyone's forehead, personally I'm always cautious around men except the ones I'm really comfortable with and even these ones can turn out to be rapists too because many girls have been raped by guys they were very comfortable with, guys they never imagined could hurt them so you can see that we can't really trust any man wholeheartedly, even fathers rape their daughters.

I get scared and extremely cautious when I'm walking on a lonely street and a man is walking behind me, I don't enter buses carrying only male passengers, even if it's just two or three passengers in the bus. Also, as a student, I can tell you that majority of the guys I've come across on campus are very creepy, when you don't give some of them your number, they follow you down to your hostel or department, pleading and insisting, this has happened to me several times and it really creeps me out, a friend of mine experienced the same thing: A guy asked for her number on the street, she refused and he kept following her and insisting, she kept turning him down and the next time he saw her, he uttered a threatening remark that really scared her.

I've met a lot of gentlemen who don't pester girls but you never know what any man is capable of because even the most gentle looking person can turn out to be an animal, so I agree with her to an extent, I'd say that women are generally cautious around men, Genny probably used such a strong term (constant fear) because rumour has it that she's been raped before.

19 Likes

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by andrewtosin(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2020
Terming men as "rapists" is a fallacy of hasty generalisation
Eberechi24:

Yea, any problems?

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by xynerise: 8:41pm On May 31, 2020
Men are the ones raping and killing our ladies na.
Was she wrong?

Abi na dogs dey rape them?

Some people just don't deserve to walk free...these rapists deserve capital punishment

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by Lightangel65: 8:41pm On May 31, 2020
Bestcreamreview:
Not all men are rapists but in a sense, women do live in constant fear of men because "rapist" is not written on anyone's forehead, personally I'm always cautious around men except the ones I'm really comfortable with and even these ones can turn out to be rapists too because many girls have been raped by guys they were very comfortable with, guys they never imagined could hurt them so you can see that we can't really trust any man wholeheartedly, even fathers rape their daughters.

I get scared and extremely cautious when I'm walking on a lonely street and a man is walking behind me, I don't enter buses carrying only male passengers, even if it's just two or three passengers in the bus. Also, as a student, I can tell you that majority of the guys I've come across on campus are very creepy, when you don't give some of them your number, they follow you down to your hostel or department, pleading and insisting, this has happened to me several times and it really creeps me out, a friend of mine experienced the same thing: A guy asked for her number on the street, she refused and he kept following her and insisting, she kept turning him down and the next time he saw her, he uttered a threatening remark that really scared her.

I've met a lot of gentlemen who don't pester girls but you never know what any man is capable of because even the most gentle looking person can turn out to be an animal, so I agree with her to an extent, I'd say that women are generally cautious around men, Genny probably used such a strong term (constant fear) because rumour has it that she's been raped before.

Women rape too, in my school i know a guy who was raped by his aunt and her friend when he was 13.
And also a woman on NL romance section admitted to gang rapping a man to death with her fellow cult mates. I don't know if you saw the thread

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by JasonScoolari: 8:42pm On May 31, 2020
Lightangel65:

Some he goats like your dad. Cause thats how you were born product of rape.

Bad peoole exist and its wrong to term all men rapists, and women rape too
I will allow dominique or lalasticlala handle your case.
Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by Lightangel65: 8:43pm On May 31, 2020
Eberechi24:

Quoting me won't ease your pain when you are done wailing, you sleep.

Stop raping men

Stop killing your husbands

Stop cutting off the dicks of men who cheated.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by xynerise: 8:44pm On May 31, 2020
Lightangel65:

Women rape too, in my school i know a guy who was raped by his aunt and her friend when he was 13.
And also a woman on NL romance section admitted to gang rapping a man to death with her fellow cult mates. I don't know if you saw the thread

Women raping men is like Eclipse of the moon or sun. It rarely happens.

The cases of men raping young girls is just nauseating. Too common these days. I fear for our female folks and kids

9 Likes

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by xynerise: 8:46pm On May 31, 2020
Lightangel65:

Stop raping men

Stop killing your husbands

Stop cutting off the dicks of men who cheated.

So if they stop it you will stop raping them?

Stop defending evil with evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by Lightangel65: 8:54pm On May 31, 2020
xynerise:

So if they stop it you will stop raping them?

Stop defending evil with evil

Yes if they stop it we can now be angry with men, but women always blab about being abused and being victims, thats all they know in their life, while they are killers, rapists and worse devils

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by xynerise: 8:55pm On May 31, 2020
Lightangel65:

Yes if they stop it we can now be angry with men, but women always blab about being abused and being victims, thats all they know in their life, while they are killers, rapists and worse devils
So you will not speak against rapists because of what women are doing to men? Is this a gender war?

Some people are seriously sick in the head undecided

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by Lightangel65: 8:58pm On May 31, 2020
xynerise:

Women raping men is like Eclipse of the moon or sun. It rarely happens.

The cases of men raping young girls is just nauseating. Too common these days. I fear for our female folks and kids

Men are always caught, women manipulate little boys so they don't even know they are being raped. And also male rape cases are taken for joke and the victim is humiliated instead of the offender being punished.
But if a male was the offender he should be killed and jailed(not bad though, they have to go to jail) but if this was a guy now this thread would be empty thats why i stopped caring about female rape cases

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by Bestcreamreview: 8:58pm On May 31, 2020
Lightangel65:

of course women rape men too but be honest, how many men get scared when in an isolated place with a woman? Probably a few men who have suffered a traumatic experience, but all women are cautious around men, especially the ones they don't know, even a woman who has never been raped won't be comfortable being in an isolated place with a man she doesn't know. But most men won't have a problem being in an isolated place with a woman they don't know because they are not scared of getting hurt or raped by the woman. There are female rapists but men do not live in constant fear of women

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by Lightangel65: 9:00pm On May 31, 2020
xynerise:

So you will not speak against rapists because of what women are doing to men? Is this a gender war?

Yes i wont speak against them, cause if it was a man in this case no one would care.

And you are sick too if you dont see how biased this situation is

14 Likes

Re: Genevieve Terms Men 'rapists' by JasonScoolari: 9:00pm On May 31, 2020
xynerise:

You really have time for that rapist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SA's Voluptuous Siko Twins Finally Find A Husband (PICS) / Stingy Boyfriend / Are Ghanaian Men More Endowed Than Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.