Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,982 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Yahooboy Became Mad, He Couldn't Renew Blood Ritual Due to Lockdown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahooboy Became Mad, He Couldn't Renew Blood Ritual Due to Lockdown (1712 Views)

He said Cut Soap For me now he lured him into blood ritual / Man Cum After He Couldn't Control His Urge While Riding With A Female Passenger. / She Said This To Her Boyfriend And He Couldn't Stop Weeping Until Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahooboy Became Mad, He Couldn't Renew Blood Ritual Due to Lockdown by moderngist(m): 8:43pm On May 31, 2020
Never you jealous anyones wealth because you can never know the source of their wealth. An unknown yahooboy was seen running mad in one of the street in Lagos.
An eyewitness said pulled over and and started destroying his vehicle, a Toyota Avalon ship model 2010. His friends who were in the car tried to stop him but to no avail.
One lof his friends lamented that they were supposed to renew the blood ritual they did in Edo state, but due the lockdown they... Click To read more..https://eutheniaacademy.com/courses/sage-50/
Re: Yahooboy Became Mad, He Couldn't Renew Blood Ritual Due to Lockdown by Voy(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2020
Dis click here and there sef...

Na links hackers dey use hack devices dis day; if u can’t paste pics/vids wif complete story here, I no click anytin

Make I enter market

1 Like

Re: Yahooboy Became Mad, He Couldn't Renew Blood Ritual Due to Lockdown by moderngist(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2020
The link is for those want to leatn sage 50 accounting software for accountant s..biko buy something for me from market
Re: Yahooboy Became Mad, He Couldn't Renew Blood Ritual Due to Lockdown by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:22am On Jun 01, 2020
boys high on some colorado, you are here talking about some nonsense juju... ok o!
Re: Yahooboy Became Mad, He Couldn't Renew Blood Ritual Due to Lockdown by moderngist(m): 7:30am On Jun 01, 2020
Click to read more
Re: Yahooboy Became Mad, He Couldn't Renew Blood Ritual Due to Lockdown by moderngist(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2020
This is serious
L

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Fvck Nigerian Girls / My Secret, Why My Naija Husband Can't Cheat On Me / Guys Please I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.