Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,434 members, 7,861,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) (4744 Views)

Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu’s Wife Receives One-Day Lagos Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2020
Kwashiman:

When they have no cognitive and intelligent rebuttal in their gas-tanks, they recourse to the good old "grammar nazi" tactics of looking for typos to correct, awon eniyan sha grin

I don't debate with unintelligent people. That's the point I'm trying to make here.

I'm not going to let y'all drag me to your level.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by flokii: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2020
TripleOh7:

T'ó bá wù wọ́n kán má wake up.

Ìyà l'ó máa jẹ wón las las.

Hardly will you oppress/offend an Ondo person and go scot free. They will surely right their wrong.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Kwashiman: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2020
flokii:

Akeredolu is indeed a FOOL
That fool is an accomplished governor of a state, with laudable academic achievements/qualifications to match. You that is wise, what have you accomplished in your whole frame of human existence?

8 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2020
flokii:

Hardly will you oppress/offend an Ondo person and go scot free. They will surely right their wrong.

I know Ondo people are not dumb.

Let's see what they do during this election.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by flokii: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2020
Kwashiman:

That fool is an accomplished governor of a state, with laudable academic achievements/qualifications to match. You that is wise, what have you accomplished in your whole frame of human existence?

Fvck off my mentions

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Kwashiman: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2020
TripleOh7:

I don't debate with unintelligent people. That's the point I'm trying to make here.

I'm not going to let y'all drag me to your level.
You're projecting your ianities again grin, when has making a common typo become an indices for intelligence? I made a valid point but you're willfully trying to deflect because you corrected a typo? how old are you? grin

8 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Kwashiman: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2020
flokii:

Fvck off my mentions
Make me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by BafanaBafana: 11:49am On Jun 01, 2020
flokii:

Be ready to wait till eternity..

At this point, I must admit that some Yoruba leaders are dull and ignorant. This is why I admire Northerners, you won't even attempt to go near their political offices as non-indigene.
Calm down bros, El Rufai appointed yorubas as aides, an Idoma guy is also a counsellor somewhere in Yola

8 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2020
TripleOh7:

What experience does the girl have as a corper who just finished service?

Are you saying that there aren't capable hands in Ondo state?

Even other countries will never give you work visa to come and do the job that citizens can do.

Why is she being employed when there are dozens of citizens and residents who are even more capable?

How many Yoruba or Hausa has any of the 5 eastern governors appointed as SA?

You are the Problem of the Nation

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by flokii: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

No he is not..

There are many female Ondo indigenes, some with MSc and even PhD fit for that position. But No, the simp of a governor gave such sensitive post to a recently discharged Youth corper from IMO State.

It's really a huge slap on Ondo indigenes who have spent so much to train their girl child in school.

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by flokii: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Calm down bros, El Rufai appointed yorubas as aides, an Idoma guy is also a counsellor somewhere in Yola

El Rufai is not the problem here.. Northerners are known to be considerate to an extent just like Yorubas. Reason you find cosmopolitan States in SW (e.g. Lagos, Ogun) and North (e.g. Kano, Kaduna) and none in the South East.

Those who don't tolerate others do not deserve to be tolerated. It's a simple law of give and take.

6 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by PureGoldh(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nice one
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Yebosola(m): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
flokii:

El Rufai is not the problem here.. Northerners are known to be considerate to an extent just like Yorubas. Reason you find cosmopolitan States in SW (e.g. Lagos, Ogun) and North (e.g. Kano, Kaduna) and none in the South East.

Those who don't tolerate others do not deserve to be tolerated. It's a simple law of give and take.

The most intelligent response ,do u notice there is no single Afonja meme on this thread, Akeredolu fumble big time,shows these people are I before others, thank God Tinubu has seen through them & the mistake has been corrected.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Apawicked: 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
flokii:

No he is not..

There are many female Ondo indigenes, some with MSc and even PhD fit for that position. But No, the simp of a governor gave such sensitive post to a recently discharged Youth corper from IMO State.

It's really a huge slap on Ondo indigenes who have spent so much to train their girl child in school.
guy take am easy make you no cry blood here

5 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by maestroferddi: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
flokii:

All these weak noises...

Akeredolu is as good as re-elected.

Stop getting worked up over something you have zero control over...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

No, people like you actually are the problem of this country.

You pretend that everything is going right and good even though you are starving.

You want people to see you as tolerant and urbane yet you keep quiet in the face of wrong.

I wouldn't even have minded if the person we are talking about is not a corper who just finished service and has been a resident of Ondo state prior to now, no matter the tribe.

After all Lagos State government has been employing people of other regions and nobody has said anything bad about that. So...

If you can't get that, I can't help you further.

3 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kwashiman:

You're projecting your ianities again grin, when has making a common typo become an indices for intelligence? I made a valid point but you're willfully trying to deflect because you corrected a typo? how old are you? grin

Way older than you I'm sure.

And no, you didn't make any point worthy of consideration.

Stop being silly and get off the internet now.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Xmen149(m): 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
TripleOh7:
Waiting for when the eastern governors will actually employ someone else outside their ethnic group to positions such as this.

they do,problem is other state indigens don't live/dwell in igbo land,.the ones who do dnt engage in political related activities. the ones who manage to are accorded due respect and merited positions go to ministries in South Eastern states and see (for example).

people of other states has to learn to leave their place of comfort (zone)if something like this is in their plans
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Xmen149:

they do,problem is other state indigens don't live/dwell in igbo land,.the ones who do dnt engage in political related activities. the ones who manage to are accorded due respect and merited positions go to ministries in South Eastern states and see (for example).

people of other states has to learn to leave their place of comfort (zone)if something like this is in their plans

If you say so.

But a name or two of Special Assistants who have been employed by those governments would go a long way to convince us of the veracity of your words, don't you think?
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yebosola:

The most intelligent response ,do u notice there is no single Afonja meme on this thread, Akeredolu fumble big time,shows these people are I before others, thank God Tinubu has seen through them & the mistake has been corrected.

Isn't that the reason why they hate pa Awolowo till tomorrow?

Because the late sage saw their "we must dominate others" tendencies right from the start even with Azikiwe and moved to checkmate him and his.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Xmen149(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
TripleOh7:

If you say so.

But a name or two of Special Assistants who have been employed by those governments would go a long way to convince us of the veracity of your words, don't you think?

let me ask you a simple question b4 we proceed

if you are a Yoruba or any other tribe how many people do you know personally (related to,friend,etc from your tribe) that dwels in the east and ply their trade over there

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by uvie66: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
TripleOh7:

It's just a pity.

Ondo state is my state and I know a few indigenes who have gone to see the governor in times past to seek for some employment or appointment for their children who even have Masters degree with no success.
So what is point...he must appoint only Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
uvie66:
So what is point...he must appoint only Yoruba.

No, my point is

1. he must appoint Ondo state residents and indigenes

2. Only qualified people.

Tell me, who is better employed into that position

A corper who just finished serving and who is from another state and never resident in Ondo state

Or an Ondo state resident with Masters or PhD? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by uvie66: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
jimyjames:

The girl employed is a friend to the governors wife , both Igbo's from same state imo

Just like we don't sell lands to outsiders we won't employ outsiders.
very myopic perspective, if you don't sell land to outsiders how then do you encourage outside investors.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Xmen149:

let me ask you a simple question b4 we proceed

if you are a Yoruba or any other tribe how many people do you know personally (related to,friend,etc from your tribe) that dwels in the east and ply their trade over there

None.

I hope the next question will be why don't people like going to the East?

And I'll show you this response from someone from your region...

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by uvie66: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
TripleOh7:

No, my point is

1. he must appoint Ondo state residents and indigenes

2. Only qualified people.

Tell me, who is better employed into that position

A corper who just finished serving and who is from another state and never resident in Ondo state

Or an Ondo state resident with Masters or PhD? undecided
excuse me..so you are saying the mandatory qualifications are either PhD or Masters and they must be from Ondo by Origin?

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by jimyjames(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
uvie66:
very myopic perspective, if you don't sell land to outsiders how then do you encourage outside investors.
Our brothers based outside igboland are the only investors we need , indigenous investors

2 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by MetaPhysical: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sunshineg5:
I am not saying that Akeredolu shouldn't appoint igbos or non Ondo living in Ondo state but what is the position of this lady in Igbo community in Ondo state?

She went to school next door in Edo State. Thats close enough to be part of the community. grin

Betty, not Akeredolu, appointed Ngozi.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by ccffwx: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Igbos are taking over Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
uvie66:
excuse me..so you are saying the mandatory qualifications are either PhD or Masters and they must be from Ondo by Origin?

Go and read the post again.
Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by Sunshineg5(m): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
MetaPhysical:

She went to school next door in Edo State. Thats close enough to be part of the community. grin

Betty, not Akeredolu, appointed Ngozi.
It's really sad

Anyone appointed to serve in a State government should be a stakeholder in that state, either through years of investment or by birth

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Praises New Female Igbo Aide To Ondo State Governor (photos) by cosef: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
JAMO84:
That Akeredolu will go and look for his second term in Owerri

I AM DONE TALKING

AKETI don enter already. He is the best SW governor. I've met him personally, very jovial man and loved by the people too.

You are a yoruba muslim, you are not from ondo. Ondo is yoruba christan state and they are returning Aketi for second term.

You can hang yourself after that, you already wasting precious oxygen meant for real humans.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must See: Nuhu Ribadu In Us Session / Lagos Is Sinking? / Examining Lagos's GDP Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.