Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. (9979 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / My Girl Use To Command Me To Dress Her Up After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by NengakGodwin1: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
What you're ABOUT to discover will show you about 2 of my proven methods of starting a conversation with a girl I meet for the first time.

Especially if you're the shy type.

Or your "head goes blank" ANYTIME you want to start talking to a FINE girl for the first time.

But then...

Why am I qualified to teach you?

Well, I'm a dating coach for guys. And the founder of "Dating Secrets Hub". And inside the secret group I've trained over 375+ guys on how to attract pretty women & girls into their lives...and have a better "Sekz" life.

Some of my followers SAY; "you are a badass" some say; "I'm the best" coach.

Well, I don't know about that, though...my primary AIM is just ensuring that serious minded guys step-up their GAME when it comes to girls.

Now, with that out of the way.

Let's begin...

Let's say, it's the first time I'm SEEING a girl.

Or perhaps;

I've been seeing a girl around our neighborhood.

And never cared to approach her. But I want to start talking to her.

These 2 techniques are some of the methods I use.

In fact, one of them is the one I came up with, right in the MIDST of this corona wahala.

So, let's begin...

METHOD #1: The Braid-Style Approach;

Now, let's say I am walking down the road and I notice a very fine geh. I mean, those ONES that have big-big behind. ��

With a fine FACE and pointed "mangoes".

And she's cat-walking. �

Here's what I'll tell her;

"let me see something...did you use weave-on to make this hair?

Or it's your natural hair?

I want them to plait this kind of style for my sister(...or you can say your friend, that's if you don't have ANY sister).

Now, while saying this...I normally touch her hair, gently.

As if I'm kind of admiring it.

Just to make it look "real"...and also concealing the fact that I want to "toast her".

It's what I use especially if she's a very PRETTY girl... And I know that she'll most likely TRY to give me a hard-to-get "attitude".

And most times...

When I use this trick on girls.

They'll be like; "really"?

Or they'll just smile and GREET me.

Or even ask me where I'm going at such time of the DAY. Or whether I'm staying in the same neighborhood with THEM.

And at times...

If the girl is the friendly type, she'll even be the one that will START coming up with conversation topics...or even start acting all friendly around me.

(NOTE: I usually make sure the distance between us is not very FAR..to ensure she understands I'm referring to her).

And this works a lot more better for me when we are sitting on the same sit.

Or inside a TAXI.

Or on bus.

Depending on where we meet. And it has been working for me. Like CRAZY.

But then, in instances where the girl is somehow "too tough" I use something called "The 10 Power Codes" to bait her into respecting and giving me her attention...(BUT, that's a story for another day).

METHOD #2: The "Corona Joke" Method:

Although this one is very simple.

The method too is very powerful. And I actually came up with it during the lockdown that was placed as a RESULT of this corona.

And here's how to use it...

NO. I'm not going to reveal everything here. Instead, I'm INVITING you join to our underground secret dating group on facebook. And so...if you're TIRED of being treated badly by girls you truly love...And you want to start attracting beautiful and pretty girls, too.

Then, join our underground facebook group. Called "Dating Secrets Hub" – where we share COMPLETELY badass dating secrets... To help you start becoming a lot more attractive to even girls that seem "above your level".

But here's the thing.

What we believe is that, the ONLY way to get girls to date, marry OR even have sex with you is to know HOW TO INFLUENCE THEIR EMOTIONS.

ALSO, we don't welcome LOOSERS...Guys who think that all they need is "money" to get girls.

In fact, if you think money is all you need to attract girls. Then, you're not invited to join us. Just dey your lane.

Now don't get this wrong...

Money is important in a relationship. You'll need it to pay your house rent when you get married with the girl you're dating.

You'll need it pay your children's school fees. And you'll need it to buy food for yourself, too.

So, I'm not saying you shouldn't hustle for money.

My guy, hustle oo...ehen!

BUT then, thinking "money" will make girls respect, date, marry, and have sex with you on its own...is what LOOSERS do. And we don't accept people with that mindset into our secret hub.

However, if you believe that money is NOT all you need to get girls. Then join us.

And as a way to WELCOME you...

You'll get A FREE PDF Report showing; "7 Mistakes That ALWAYS Make Girls Friend-zone You"...(ONLY if you answer the question you'll be asked after you click on "join group"...).

Because, we need your WhatsApp number to send you the FREE REPORT – directly into your inbox.

PLUS, you'll get EXCLUSIVE updates about our advance programs in the future & other helpful tips.

So...once you click on "join group" you'll be asked to input your WhatsApp number.

It's MANDATORY. Else, don't take it personal when your request to join is ignored.

Again, even though I LIKE to share helpful advice, strategies, techniques, tips & methods for FREE...At some point, I may ask you to buy my ADVANCE program.

So if paying for something that will help you have the CONFIDENCE to approach, attract, have "SEKZ", date & even get the RESPECT of pretty girls will make you angry.

Then, just dey your lane.

You don't have to join.

However, if you're the SERIOUS type and you QUALIFY.

kindly JOIN other 375+ men by tapping this link => https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Go get yourself a seat before we STOP accepting new members.

Here's the LINK to join other 375+ men=> https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Bye for now.
Nengak Godwin

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2020

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Owonikoko

8 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by CallMeGrace(f): 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
I laugh oh
You never see crazy girl yet..
Them go change it for you...
Not all girls fall for this

16 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
CallMeGrace:
I laugh oh
dem go tear am slap he go loose focus

26 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by foxxydude: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
The hustle is just too real grin
Men wan cashout based on covid matters grin

13 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by Davash222(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
All these nonsense just to talk to a Nigerian girl?
Waste of energy!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
what kind of girl would let some stranger (with their dirty smelly fingers) just touch her hair like that?!

abeg go back to school, you failed in that subject! trying to sneak like a rat instead of simply coming clean/correct and intelligently...

5 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by GeneralPula: 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
If you want to talk to any girl, either pretty or not, either you be shy type or not, just be firm at your first attack.. Here’s me:

Me- Hi sweet looking. Hru?
She- I’m cool
Me- You sound very amazing. ( I don’t usually say this if she doesn’t tho lol)
She- Thanks.
Me- Do you mind to have a new friend?
She...
...If it’s; No I don’t mind—( Then you can proceed to introduce your self to get her contact)
...If it’s; No I don’t need a new friend. ( Free her..)
You don’t introduce yourself until you get sure of whatsup. That way you’re going to be starting on a lively mode..

Its just some secs for the first attack. You can talk to any girl at anywhere..

8 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by Sundrus: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lolz this op still dey learn work cheesy him say na touch & admire her hair. U never see werey girl way go register u better slap for face cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by decatalyst(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sundrus:
Lolz this op still dey learn work cheesy him say na touch & admire her hair. U never see werey girl way go register u better slap for face cheesy

The slap go be like blow.

Op, better go find better job before you are tagged a molester

16 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by Sundrus: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
decatalyst:

The slap go be like blow.

Op, better go find better job before your are tagged a molester
cheesy cheesy the guy dey narrow minded aswearrugard

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by ezegenigbonine: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Instead of you to make plans on how to make this country and your family better by innovations, science, agriculture, politics etc you are there studying how to toast women. I now know why bubu called some people lazy youth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by infogenius(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
I can't fit laugh. Toasting gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
just have money, her father would toast her for you

5 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by illicit(m): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
As if its every girl that speaks English grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by NengakGodwin1: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
CallMeGrace:
I laugh oh

I didn't say this will definitely work on every girl. There are so many others, mind you...but I can't reveal everything here
Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by NengakGodwin1: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
CallMeGrace:
I laugh oh
and did I say this is the only hack it strategy you can use? Lol.
Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by NengakGodwin1: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
foxxydude:
The hustle is just too real grin
Men wan cashout based on covid matters grin

Before nko? I hope say you're getting paid for trying to form "savage" on nairaland, shah.
Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by NengakGodwin1: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
illicit:
As if its every girl that speaks English grin

As if I said you must use English to apply this hack... Lol.
Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by LikeAking: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
CallMeGrace:
I laugh oh

I luv you.
Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by NengakGodwin1: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
GeneralPula:
If you want to talk to any girl, either pretty or not, either you be shy type or not, just be firm at your first attack.. Here’s me:

She- I’m cool
She- Thanks.
She...
...If it’s; No I don’t mind—( Then you can proceed to introduce your self to get her contact)
You don’t introduce yourself until you get sure of whatsup. That way you’re going to be starting on a lively mode..

Lol. Like say this wan go work for any girl...Besides your approach just broke a rule you shouldn't go against if you don't want her to start forming "hard-to-getl. Lol
Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by illicit(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

As if I said you must use English to apply this hack... Lol.

lol but honestly I ve met one or two beautiful girls that don't speak English and I don't speak their language lol.

What a turn off
Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by NengakGodwin1: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sundrus:

Lol. And who said that's the only hack or you can use this on every kind of girl? Lol
Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by NengakGodwin1: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
illicit:

lol but honestly I ve met one or two beautiful girls that don't speak English and I don't speak their language lol.

What a turn off

Then use sign language(if you can) or just move on. No be every geh, weh you gas toast na
Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by LikeAking: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Guys don't forget to do it without a condom.

LOL.

You will return with a testimony.

I assure you.
Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by GeneralPula: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Lol. Like say this wan go work for any girl...Besides your approach just broke a rule you shouldn't go against if you don't want her to start forming "hard-to-getl. Lol

What rule bro?

Been fuccin steady as I want with this format ever since.
Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by NengakGodwin1: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
isiaka007:
just have money, her father would toast her for you
look at the screenshots below, just don't make bloggers carry your matter like so oh, Las las

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by themaestro08(m): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
GeneralPula:

She- I’m cool
She- Thanks.
She...

You are still a learner bro... First impression really matters.

Why pass through all this stress just to woo a girl

Me: hello
She: she looks in amazement

Me; you look good
She: thanks

Me; I would like if we exchange numbers
She; no problem

Me; I'll call you later
She; OK

Within 5 minutes you've rack things up cheesy

Note;its likely you guys might chat on other stuffs but the main point is to be straightforward and to the point.

Later in the day

Me; *call her her* hello its me bla bla
She : yeah I recognize you bla bla

Me; let's meet at ( any decent cafe, restaurant)
She; OK ( agrees to come)

You guys finally meet, dine and profess love all in a single day.

Note: if she is interested she will show you right away if otherwise befriend for a year still won't change her mind. That said, I don't claim this to be the only way to woo a girl but I just like this approach.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by themaestro08(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
LikeAking:
Guys don't forget to do it without a condom.

LOL.

You will return with a testimony.

I assure you.

Tell me your location and I will wipe you from the surface of the earth.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by James4bright(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Why flirt with girls when the reverse is the case if you are rich. Stay focused on money, you'd see them hitting your DM occasionally.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. by psyco: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Where Our Parents Failed Us (They Increased Our Want For Séx). (Picture) / Nigeria Boys Have Small Preek Why? / Restaurant In Germany Where Female Waiters Serve Customers Naked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.