Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? (2736 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
A guy got so attracted to a lady while shopping in a popular Nigerian departmental store. He was at the clothing section but noticed she was at the cosmetics section doing her thing, so he decided to get a deodorant, just for the sake of having a word.

He made his intention known but @ last she didnt oblige him. "Call me" she said, here have my number"... This happened before the lockdown !!!

And as I speak, this guy is still calling like 500 (five hundred) times daily and chatting 24/7 with hope that his luck will shine one day. cheesy

What manner of fvckery is that?;

Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
in these covid-19 difficult times, calling and texting is the only way to stay in contact....whats wrong with that?! should he contact her via smoke signals?

1 Like

Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
in these covid-19 difficult times, calling and texting is the only way to stay in contact....whats wrong with that?! should he contact her via smoke signals?
this man! cheesy
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Goalnaldo:
this man! cheesy

bro, calling and social media is the only way for people to actively stay in contact... people today are bored out of their fukcing mind.

l
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
BadRadio:
A guy got so attracted to a lady while shopping in a popular Nigerian departmental store. He was at the clothing section but noticed she was at the cosmetics section doing her thing, so he decided to get a deodorant, just for the sake of having a word.

He made his intention known but @ last she didnt obliged him. "Call me" she said, here have my number"... This happened before the lockdown !!!

And as I speak, this guy is still calling like 500 (five hundred) times daily and chatting 24/7 with hope that his luck will shine one day. cheesy

What manner of fvckery is that?grin

It's obvious the person is you...[/s]simp[s] grin grin
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Ugaboy: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
1 year 17months and 52weeks...
nah simple tin...show money, less than nano second, he wil get wat he want

5 Likes

Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

It's obvious the person is you...[/s]simp[s] grin grin
Oh really, u think I have that much patiencecheesy
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ugaboy:
1 year 17months and 52weeks...

nah simple tin...show money, less than nano second, he wil get wat he want
grin
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Ugaboy: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
BadRadio:
grin
u too dey find trouble
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by paulolee(m): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
it depends..
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ugaboy:

u too dey find trouble
St☆r boy ! cheesy
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by LikeAking: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
BadRadio:

He made his intention known but @ last she didnt oblige him. "Call me" she said, here have my number"... This happened before the lockdown !!!

Don't give up,just keep calling she will surly pick.

Be patient.

That her man will surly fall hands.

1 Like

Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
LikeAking:

Don't give up,just keep calling she will surly pick.
Be patient.
That her man will surly fall hands.
cheesy
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Ugaboy: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
BadRadio:
St☆r boy ! cheesy
funy dude...But i dnt blng 2 starboy category
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Amiraqfaith(f): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lies @ 500 times angry grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Foodqueen(f): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
If u can, Just keep asking.

No time is too much....

She will give in someday.

1 Like

Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by angelfallz(m): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
BadRadio:

If that guy was looking for a relationship he has killed off any chance of that happening. calls and texting(including whatsapp, messenger etc) are usually for setting up dates and meetups.
you only really start have long conversations with a girl, if the both of you have connected previously (face to face). Even at that, calling 500 times a day chatting 24/7 is bad for any guy(that guy no get work). it shows the guy has nothing doing, no ambition, no vision no mission.
That guy is in the friendzone of the friendzone.

1 Like

Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Notateflonguy(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Your reply must always crack me up grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ugaboy:
funy dude...But i dnt blng 2 starboy category
Hmm, so where?
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Notateflonguy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, calling and social media is the only way for people to actively stay in contact... people today are bored out of their fukcing mind.

l

Sure but not overdoing it as if his life depends on it....clearly looking at what op said the guy dey call like mumu
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
2weeks after that ....MOVE !

1 Like

Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Notateflonguy:
Sure but not overdoing it as if his life depends on it....clearly looking at what op said the guy dey call like mumu

bro some people have the free time to do it, and are really bored... havent you seen how Tinder is on fire lately?! before, you'd check Tinder and you were lucky if you had 4/5 matches, now you turn Tinder on and there is like 25 matches.... do you think that you suddenly now look like Brad pitt or Denzel thanks to lockdown?! NAH, its boredom bro!
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Notateflonguy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro some people have the free time to do it, and are really bored... havent you seen how Tinder is on fire lately?! before, you'd check Tinder and you were lucky if you had 4/5 matches, now you turn Tinder on and there is like 25 matches.... do you think that you suddenly now look like Brad pitt or Denzel thanks to lockdown?! NAH, its boredom bro!

True ...but some people still dey mumu even if lockdown no dey.....a man with his right senses should understand the what letting go of something means even boredom shouldn't make a matured man sit in a lady's DM or keep calling when it's clear she's unreceptive ...that's my point
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Notateflonguy:

True ...but some people still dey mumu even if lockdown no dey.....a man with his right senses should understand the what letting go of something means even boredom shouldn't make a matured man sit in a lady's DM or keep calling when it's clear she's unreceptive ...that's my point

oh yeah, if the babe isnt replying thats another issue, but my understanding is that they are getting to know one another, and not that she is ignoring him. that would be considered STALKING/HARASSING if she didnt reply any of his calls/text
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Notateflonguy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

oh yeah, if the babe isnt replying thats another issue, but my understanding is that they are getting to know one another, and not that she is ignoring him. that would be considered STALKING/HARASSING if she didnt reply any of his calls/text

On point
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Offpoint: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
BadRadio:

Long time, I think you dey isolation center
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
BadRadio:

BEST SOLUTION FOR THIS MENACE TO SOCIETY IS TO STONE HIM TO DEATH.
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Offpoint:
Long time, I think you dey isolation center
lols
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BEST SOLUTION FOR THIS MENACE TO SOCIETY IS TO STONE HIM TO DEATH.
grin
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Offpoint: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
BadRadio:
lols
Hope you never get Corona of the prick o
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by kolakolex: 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2020

He looks desperate with the abive number of calls/text and that's where he lost it.if u call her and she didnt pick for 2 days, give her a long break like a week and call again. If she didnt pick, make it one month.

I once chased a girl I so much want by calling and texting her always bt no positive reply. After some months, she told me that she can't date me because, its been long I have been asking her out. She believe I won't take her serious if she finally accept.

I just put her for friend zone, and move on. I cannot come and go and kill myself.
Re: How Long Is Too Much Asking A Lady Out Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2020
Offpoint:

Hope you never get Corona of the prick o
Guy, when last did you sanitize your brain?grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Video Of Ghanian Pastor Making Love In The Car Surfaced / Don't Make This Mistakes. How To Know She Aborted. / Can God Ask You To Marry Someone You Don't Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.