Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? (3638 Views)

I Revere Bayo Onanuga - Ajuri Ngelale Denies Division Within The Presidency / Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. / Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by VaselineCrew: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
May God judge all of you that continue to support these wicked politicians that steal and kill, because you have chosen to support evil.

That bad road, That bad hospital, the lack of security....

all these things that takes lives...

Yet you wicked voters continue to vote for people that will continue to kill your brothers directly and indirectly.

May God judge you all for willingly choosing the worst politicians, to kill and steal from your people.

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
senatordave1:

It is on record he delivered.which state did atiku,tambuwal,saraki or Wike delivered outside their home state? You think it is easy.your just an apc hater
When atiku made obj knee before him ..tinubu was still a no body relax and watch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by Jakemedg(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
senatordave1:

It is on record he delivered.which state did atiku,tambuwal,saraki or Wike delivered outside their home state? You think it is easy.your just an apc hater
Tinubu delivereed Lagos ,Wike delivered Rivers ,Atiku delivered Adamawa,Tambuwal delivered Sokoto so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

When atiku made obj knee before him ..tinubu was still a no body relax and watch

Those days have passed.tinubu is in charge now..pdp will never rule again
Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Jakemedg:
Tinubu delivereed Lagos ,Wike delivered Rivers ,Atiku delivered Adamawa,Tambuwal delivered Sokoto so what are you saying?
There was a time tinubu delivered the entire south west under acn
Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by Enwhen(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
darfay:

What ss state is Tinubu getting his 30% from?

I gave him 30% in SS with the hope of his money, Edo , politics of the south which will also count but may not favour him...30% is the highest and best in Baba Tinubu can get in the SS and SE...Baba Tinubu won't be a good choice for the south against a northeeners even as a Muslim , mostly when he now pick a Muslim VP which will be the best for him in the north .
Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kenplay:

Ok, now here is my comment; Buhari personality Cult is the pillar of APC and as of now nobody knows the mind of Buhari.

APC primary in 2022 will be an open field, which means every one is free to contest but if I were Tinubu I would just anoint Osibanjo and step back because honestky Osibanjo has more electoral value than Tinubu.

I see doom coming for APC if South west fly their ticket, only Osibanjo can unite the south for APC, if Tinubu pick the ticket it will be the biggest disgrace at the poll. Tinubu dont have the number at all.

I agree concerning osibanjo.but why do you think a smart politician like tinubu doesn't have the number

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by Kyase(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
senatordave1:
A lot of indications point to tinubu contesting in2 2023 but I still believe somehow that he will at the last minute pull a shocker and support one of osibanjo,aregbesola,oshiomhole to contest to be deputized by either wamakko,shettima or zulum.but if he contests,I don't see him losing the apc primaries.nobody can stop him from winning the primaries except buhari.nobody in pdp can defeat him in any election.

The warped thinking that because the north voted massively against gej in 2015 they will also vote against any southerner no matter the party is a big lie.it is a one off and will not happen for many years.the massive votes buhari gets from the north is not automatic,it took him years to build that followership.the only other northerners that ever had such following were ahmadu blo,aminu kano and shehu yaradua.it took years.no other northerner apart from buhari can command such following.kwankwaso to an extend is getting there but not yet to buhari's level.

In 2023,pdp will likely zone their ticket to the south but in case it is zoned to the north,it will be north west or north east.if it is zoned to the north east,atiku will easily pick the ticket or dankwambo or lamido.if it is zoned to the north west,tambuwal will get the ticket and if zoned to the north central saraki will take it.these three remains the front runners and none can defeat tinubu.

If it is zoned to atiku,tinubu will defeat him in the entire north starting from the north east.tinubu will narrowly lose in the south and lose massively in the east.
If it is clinched by tambuwal,tinubu will still win the north west albeit narrowly.if it is saraki,it is even easier.

In summary,tinubu can become president in2023

Mynd44
Udechid
Meleszenawi
Racoon
Metaphysical
Bayelsaowei
Ekpeitut
Orientation
Kinematics
Juliusmalema
Kyase
If that man dey contest no one is beating him.
fact of the matter is that only Buhari is more Popular than Tinubu in Nigeria, with Buhari out of the race in 2023 Tinubu can easily win the Presidency........

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by darfay: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

I gave him 30% in SS with the hope of his money, Edo , politics of the south which will also count but may not favour him...30% is the highest and best in Baba Tinubu can get in the SS and SE...Baba Tinubu won't be a good choice for the south against a northeeners even as a Muslim , mostly when he now pick a Muslim VP which will be the best for him in the north .

If Tinubu being a Muslim picks a Muslim Vp you can as well reduce his vote to minus 5 from SS/se

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by Jakemedg(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
senatordave1:

There was a time tinubu delivered the entire south west under acn
Yes that was then
Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by kingzizzy: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
VaselineCrew:
Nobody is even calling the likes of Sowore, Moghalu and the rest.

You guys are always eager to support the worst of the worst and you wonder why Nigeria is what it is.

Maybe the black man never fully evolved into fully developed humans, cause you all can witness your own madness, at least on this thread.

Gosh, you lot are something else, I’m telling you

What is the point of calling Moghalu or Sowore when they have no chance of winning any state in the North in a million years? Any Southerner who wants to be president must first have a plan about how to win some states in the North or they are just wasting their time and money

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by senatordave1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
Jakemedg:
Yes that was then

So what about now?
Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by Enwhen(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
darfay:

If Tinubu being a Muslim picks a Muslim Vp you can as well reduce his vote to minus 5 from SS/se

Yea , my 30% , is for a northern Christian ...which is also a bad option in the north ...the common mentality in the north , doesn't believes in soutberner faith in Islam, as such ,a northern christian VP, would be like a Chrstian-Christian ticket to most northerners.
Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by VaselineCrew: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
kingzizzy:

What is the point of calling Moghalu or Sowore when they have no chance of winning any state in the North in a million years? Any Southerner who wants to be president must first have a plan about how to win some states in the North or they are just wasting their time and money

So let’s just pick the most popular devil abi?

Then in 2050, they will still be promising Nigerians electricity, but if all you want is just to win elections, then maybe we really don’t need things like electricity, security, great health care...

Let’s just win elections
Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by darfay: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

Yea , my 30% , is for a northern Christian ...which is also a bad option in the north ...the common mentality in the north , doesn't believes in soutberner faith in Islam, as such ,a northern christian VP, would be like a Chrstian-Christian ticket to most northerners.

That's the down side of national politics for you Yoruba Muslims
Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by History555: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
The first thing obj did as president was to retire all military officers who had held political appointments of irrespective of ethnicity or religion

Similarly the first thing a southern president will do is to relieve all individuals holding any political appointments irrespective of ethnicity or religion.

When obj did so, the reason was to protect his govt against nothern hawks, for the same reason a southern president will do so.

When obj did so, he retired many nothern military officers and undid decades of nothern military dominance. When a southern president does so he will undo all buhari nepotism in a jiffy.

It does not require gragra it simply a press release that al

When obj did so that marked the beginning of the quest for sharia in the north and the subsequent riots that followed suit in which pmb was actively in support of sharia including yaradua who as gov in kastina sentenced a lady to death for adultery under sharia law.

When yaradua and buhari bcame president, did u see any of them championing the sharia cause

Go and mark my words, the north will not, i repeat will not cede power to the south because in a simple press release a southern president will undo everything buhari has done
Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by Enwhen(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
darfay:

That's the down side of national politics for you Yoruba Muslims

Yea, is more on the side of most northern muslims who doesn't tolerate for the northern Christians for political positions.
Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by mrvitalis(m): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
senatordave1:

Those days have passed.tinubu is in charge now..pdp will never rule again
I don't talk with emotions , I speak with facts and logic

The only bond holding apc together today is buhari ....there are just too many factions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by kingzizzy: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
VaselineCrew:

So let’s just pick the most popular devil abi?

Then in 2050, they will still be promising Nigerians electricity, but if all you want is just to win elections, then maybe we really don’t need things like electricity, security, great health care...

Let’s just win elections

Now you understand why Nigeria cannot work. Buhari is a terrible leader, but if the constitution was changed to allow him a third term, all those who voted for him in 2015 and 2019 will vote for him again in 2023 and ensure he wins. They know he wont do well, all they care about is being politically relevant.

People like Moghalu and Sowore have chance of ever becoming president, the North will never vote for them

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by VaselineCrew: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
kingzizzy:

Now you understand why Nigeria cannot work. Buhari is a terrible leader, but if the constitution was changed to allow him a third term, all those who voted for him in 2015 and 2019 will vote for him again in 2023 and ensure he wins. They know he wont do well, all they care about is being politically relevant.

People like Moghalu and Sowore have chance of ever becoming president, the North will never vote for them

What is the solution then?

How do we break the cycle of underdevelopment that comes with the masses electing unqualified leaders?
Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

I don't talk with emotions , I speak with facts and logic

The only bond holding apc together today is buhari ....there are just too many factions

Brother
Go and sit down
Your emotions is written all over
One
Check the Style of Buhari leadership to Tinubu
Two
Aside Buhari and Atiku
No one has the network in the political terrain like Tinubu
Three
In Politics and in winning elections, your networks and financial warchest matters a lot. Since ages politics has always been about money. Between kwankaso or Atiku or Tinubu who’s Dangote likely to support with money ? Among these three politician who get ally network pass?
In Kano Tinubu can easily call ganduje and shekarau. In Borno he’s more respected, he even single handedly endorsed borno gov. In Kastina, he’s got buhari, in sokoto he’s got wamako in kwara his structure is so strong now in kogi he’s got Strong structure etc. all these ally are
Strong, expect them to roll out their guns and arsenal
Four
In recent times
Watch Tinubu stance..he’s been taking more of fatherly role style leadership than the attacking form
He’s been taking more role as a father and a leader than fighting his enemies
He’s representing All interest

Who else could defeat someone who has all to offer and sacrifice just to achieve his aim ?
In the core north; Tinubu is known to reward loyalty than anyone else in The Whole Nigeria
Ask any

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 02, 2020
Well, the outcome of the APC primary will decide. Tinubu needs to win the major votes from the party delegates first, and that all. But I for once see an Igbo man flying the APC presidential flag.
Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 02, 2020
senatordave1:

You already said tinubu can't get more than 70% of south west,now you are reducing it to 65%. North east have never been loyal to pdp sir.it has always been anpp or CPC or apc except for Adamawa and taraba which pdp always wins narrowly.
The major votes are in yobe,borno,bauchi and gombe and it is always against pdp.so tinubu will win here even if it is narrowly.
The only place in northwest that will give tinubu problem is sokoto and kaduna.
North central will always be 50 50 but if pdp fields a northerner,they will tilt slightly towards tinubu.

You already said tinubu can get 35% in the ss.the east won't pose a problem because turnout will be low, less than 2 million but tinubu will get more votes here than buhari

Tinubu will win sokoto
Wamako is one sure Tinubu ally
There is a consensus between those dudes and Tambuwal
Kaduna opposition shehu sani and this other senator are all Tinubu slow time bomb; this is the reason why El Rufai is scared because he knows his stronghold on kaduna will be destroy once his tenure is over plus he’s no more in good terms with buhari. Na your ally and how strong they are they win elections
For better understanding start calculating the foot soilders of each presidential candidates in each state and region also just like money issue you will trust an old comrade to a fresh out one.

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 02, 2020
obataokenwa:
The bolded is the answer. In the spirit realm where gatekeepers of Nigerians govt are, he's not among the history of this country. Lagos is okay for now till the betrayal
I am not understanding
Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 02, 2020
obataokenwa:
The bolded is the answer. In the spirit realm where gatekeepers of Nigerians govt are, he's not among the history of this country. Lagos is okay for now till the betrayal
Swallow your shit
You don’t know anything about spirit realm
In the spiritual realm they are the same
There is nothing like he’s not among
To enter this sphere all you need is sacrifice
Tinubu has all the ingredients to sacrifice to take over the first spot in the Spiritual Nigeria political sphere...don’t get it twisted
Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by kingzizzy: 12:52am On Jun 02, 2020
VaselineCrew:

What is the solution then?

How do we break the cycle of underdevelopment that comes with the masses electing unqualified leaders?

Its not possible to break the cycle. The only solution is to divide Nigeria
Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 02, 2020
kingzizzy:

Its not possible to break the cycle. The only solution is to divide Nigeria
Ipob or iPod
Go and divide your family first before you divide Nigeria
Nonsense
Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by Okwyjesus(m): 1:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Plenty mess to clear from the person taking over from Bubu.

Na my own be that. .......
Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by HappyCanadian: 1:27am On Jun 02, 2020
I'm surprised as to why u guys think Buhari is popular when it was obvious he massively rigged 2019 polls of which everyone witnessed. The only people he is popular to are the almajiri's and his fellow illiterates because sensible Northerners that knows he has nothing to offer didn't vote him and down South South/South East Buhari is a non-existing dead being nobody knows him there.

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 02, 2020
I for one won’t support Osinbajo
That will concentrate too much power in the Ogun state corridor of power
It’s either Ondo Ekiti, Osun OYO and Lagos field someone. The best option is still Tinubu

Because na him fit unite all these warlords
If the baba die now
Everyone will be forming gangster. Tinubu is like a rallying point; I expect
Polity to be so competitive under him because if you no get brain and werey you no fit fuction under Tinubu reign

Those saying we need younger generation,
Yes we need them but which one are we going to trust? Is it Sowore ? Ruling a nation is more than being a technocrat, we are only looking at the technocratic side Ambode wey be technocrat we see how he take use his wisdom spoil everything.

Party politics is just like university, you have to learn it, you will learn act of cognitive dissonance,
Patience, strategy, political patronage, networking, smearing etc all these university book no go teach you. Na when you enter politics you go know you still have to bow for someone that stab you in the back just to have your way, you have to sell your soul etc . It’s not easy as we all just sit down for keyboard they talk

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by obataokenwa(m): 2:09am On Jun 02, 2020
WiLdFLame:

Swallow your shit
You don’t know anything about spirit realm
In the spiritual realm they are the same
There is nothing like he’s not among
To enter this sphere all you need is sacrifice
Tinubu has all the ingredients to sacrifice to take over the first spot in the Spiritual Nigeria political sphere...don’t get it twisted
you need to ask the gatekeepers that laid the foundations of Nigeria. Tinubu I doubt will get the sacrifice right.
Re: Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? by WeneDiali: 5:09am On Jun 02, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Are you aware nPDP was handiwork of Tinubu?

Do not underestimate BAT, listen to Senatordave's homerun analysis, it is spot on!

Stop overestimating your god, he lost several polling units in lagos including osibanjo's polling unit.

Moreover aside from all the odds stacked against tinubu based on him being a local yoruba political champion, a yoruba muslim cannot even be president with the current ethno-religious tension in this country.

If he picks a northern christian as VP, the northern muslims will protest and vote against him. If he picks a northern muslim as vp in a muslim-muslim ticket, he will get less than 5% vote in the SE/SS, NC and every yoruba christians will vote massively against him.

No one will be allowed to Islamize the country, even the north will see his practical failure before hand and pitch tent with their sons Atiku or Tambuwal who will have christian deputies from the East.

Devil and the deep blue sea. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... / “all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau / If You Notice Anything Like This In Your Town, BECOME VIGILANT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.