Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,737 members, 7,858,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

Before You Sleep With Your Girl Do This 4 Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Sleep With Your Girl Do This 4 Things (2295 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Sleep With Your Girl Do This 4 Things by iCraze6(m): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Before You Sleep With Your Girl Do This 4 Things

Fornication is trending in the world not only among our youths but also among our elders who are suppose to guide and lead us towards the right path. Fornication has become a day- to- day activity in the world we live today, many people tend to forget that It is not just an unmoral act it is also an ungodly act. Fornication is perhaps one of the greatest problems confronting our society today. It is rampant among the teenagers and it destroys lives.

God does not set up rules just to make things difficult or keep us from having fun. Actually, it is the opposite: God only prohibits things because they are harmful to us, and hurt our relationship with Him. We are not to murder, steal, lie, or cheat on our spouses because those things always lead to pain for one or both of the parties involved. That is true even if you don’t believe in God, because the consequences we are talking about take place here in this life. Fornication comes with alot of health and spiritual challenges, some of which include; high risk of STDs and spiritual destruction of one’s

Here are some 4 things you should think about as a man before sleeping with anybody’s daughter;

READ MORE HERE
https://uniquemusic.com.ng/2020/06/01/before-you-sleep-with-your-girl-do-this-4-things/

1 Share

Re: Before You Sleep With Your Girl Do This 4 Things by illicit(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Na Bobby I dey first press and suck nipple well well before I log in

2 Likes

Re: Before You Sleep With Your Girl Do This 4 Things by Baloranking(m): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
illicit:
Na Bobby I dey first press and suck nipple well well before I log in

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Most Memorable Year, Since You Were Born? / Single Father In Search Of Love / “I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.