Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him (41757 Views)

Federal High Court Restrains Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primary Election / Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole / APC Panel Disqualifies Obaseki From APC Primary Election In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by ogbonti: 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Afamed:
You can imagine. Jumping from Lagos to Abuja as if he has repented. Oshiomole needs to bury Obaseki once and for all from the primary.
This is what you get, when you allow IPOB to run your political emotions for you
No time for petty emotions

the forest contains those animals that hunt the hunters - the biggest mistake in life is to under-estimate your enemy

IF OBASEKI LOSES THE PRIMARY

HE CAN PLAY DIRTY BY DUSTIN UP OSHIOMOLE'S FILE AND HAND IT OVER THE EFCC BEFORE LEAVING OFFICE

TRUST ME - REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER OSHIOMOLE IS - THERE IS A WAY A CORRUPTION ALLEGATION WILL BE LEVELED AGAINST HIM

IN HARD COPY - OSHO WILL BE ARRESTED INSTANTA - removed from office as APC chairman and given the ORJI UZOR KALU treatment

OBASEKI TOO CAN EMPTY THE TREASURY TO SUPPORT A RIVAL PARTY TO BEAT IZE-IYAMU.

this is not a slam dunk for Osho - and those who think it is, never listened to Bob Marley's song "MAN TO MAN IS SO UNJUST"

........... only your friend knows your secret - and ONLY HIM CAN REVEAL IT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by Enwhen(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Foolish mentality. Typical of nigeria.

Is it not stoling fund and state fund the both of them are using ...I pity U, they will surely use u to count scores one day...thieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by hybridblood07(m): 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nothing good comes out of Nigeria's politics
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by theyji1990(m): 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obaseki
Na man u be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by barthmew(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Two adult fellows disturbing our air peace

A seasoned politician vs a political opportunist.. Who's the referee here?
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by bluecircle470: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
SanusiGworo:
This man has liver grin Oshiomhole may be heading to prison if he travels to Edo state.
Obaseki ain't Ambode

Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by ddippset(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
kcute:
One thing i don’t understand is that, how is Oshiomhole going to sell the same guy he labelled fraudster years ago to Edo people?, talk more of handling the state treasury key to the same fraudster. he’s playing on their common sense and that’s unacceptable. This man think say with e monkey sense and voodoo it’s done.
Do not worry you don't need to understand.

Ize Iyanmu is not Obaseki.

Ize Iyanmu is a grassroots man, he doesn't need anybody to sell him.

Unlike Obaseki whom they were carrying all over the place to campaign for him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by Fredoallan: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
You had think the people of Benin kingdom are smart but Its not obvious in this situation. They allowed Tinubu through Oshiomole control Edo and ridicule the son of a Benin.

Edo state is in the hands of Tinubu and the structure of the state now rests in the hands of Edo North. Its game over for Benins.

Beauty with brain. Can you be my girlfriend?
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by joelag: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
ddippset:

The way this thing dey go, e be like Ize Iyamu don enter one chance...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by joepepsy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Who says you are beautiful "people say am beautiful " don't be full of yourself, if that's truly you which I doubt you won't emphasize on your beauty.
BeautifulWoman:
You had think the people of Benin kingdom are smart but Its not obvious in this situation. They allowed Tinubu through Oshiomole control Edo and ridicule the son of a Benin.

Edo state is in the hands of Tinubu and the structure of the state now rests in the hands of Edo North. Its game over for Benins.
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by farem: 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
PapaBaby:

It's a valid order, Oshiomhole is finished. He has also been expelled from APC from his ward.

Toy reasoning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by ogbonti: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
ddippset:

grassroot politician that could not WIN 20 % of electoral wards in his own Bini speaking areas in 2016- grass root ko, tap root ni grin
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by Afamed: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
ogbonti:

the forest contains those animals that hunt the hunters - the biggest mistake in life is to under-estimate your enemy

IF OBASEKI LOSES THE PRIMARY

HE CAN PLAY DIRTY BY DUSTIN UP OSHIOMOLE'S FILE AND HAND IT OVER THE EFCC BEFORE LEAVING OFFICE

TRUST ME - REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER OSHIOMOLE IS - THERE IS A WAY A CORRUPTION ALLEGATION WILL BE LEVELED AGAINST HIM

IN HARD COPY - OSHO WILL BE ARRESTED INSTANTA - removed from office as APC chairman and given the ORJI UZOR KALU treatment

OBASEKI TOO CAN EMPTY THE TREASURY TO SUPPORT A RIVAL PARTY TO BEAT IZE-IYAMU.

this is not a slam dunk for Osho - and those who think it is, never listened to Bob Marley's song "MAN TO MAN IS SO UNJUST"

........... only your friend knows your secret - and ONLY HIM CAN REVEAL IT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your post is more of emotional talks

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by friday2011(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
lalawealthy:
May any man you help in life send you to prison....amen.
You know nothing.am a Bini man and I don't like the chairman,but also I hate betrayals...God help u!

Fake bini man, you no go talk true, who among them are you supporting? You no like oshiomole but you hate betrayal...? shocked

If i may ask, how did obaseki betrayed oshiomole?

And wetin oshiomole do you?

Edo is not lagos state...

Na people like you dey encourage God fatherism in nigerian politics, same reason we will continue to have wrong people in government...

You should be worried about oshiomole trying to bring someone he once labeled a Fraudster (iyamu from PDP) as the new candidate of APC...

If edo APC party members are wise, they should holistically support obaseki, if not, they will regret there actions in future.

My Opinion.
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
chinoxstock:
Obaseki. Obaseki. Obaseki.

A true bini son.

OSHIOMOLE is a thief and an illiterate. They are banking on kabaka and small small touts in benin to help them win elections..Lol.

Edo people dey wait..lemme see the magic the crooks want to perform. You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

Wake and see governor...we hail o.

my brother na now he wakeup

medicine after death

4 Likes

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by Ooe33: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
If with all the running around, trying to talk to powerful people, begging for first refusal. U still think Osho.. is finished. Then am sorry for u.

PapaBaby:

It's a valid order, Oshiomhole is finished. He has also been expelled from APC from his ward.

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by ogbonti: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Afamed:

Your post is more of emotional talks

Let me tell you, AMBODE was deceived that he will be made a Minister like Fashola and other perks bla bla bla - that was why he chilled for Sanwo-Olu.
Oshiomole is not even promising that Obaseki will be a Minister if he allows Ize- Iyamu to take over and you expect him to just lay down and not use
his power as an incumbent Governor? You smoke sh it grin

bini people say - when fight start, the ground go bigin wide grin
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by Afamed: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
ogbonti:

Let me tell you, AMBODE was deceived that he will be made a Minister like Fashola and other perks bla bla bla - that was why he chilled for Sanwo-Olu.
Oshiomole is not even promising that Obaseki will be a Minister if he allows Ize- Iyamu to take over and you expect him to just lay down and not use
his power an incumbent Governor? You smoke sh it grin
You listen too much to beer parlour gists

5 Likes

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by tunary(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
obaseki get mind o
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by ogbonti: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Afamed:

You listen too much to beer parlour gists

na you dey get your gist from aso rock
ndo oooooo radio nigeria grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by Afamed: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
ogbonti:

na you dey get your gist from aso rock
ndo oooooo radio nigeria grin
Like I said, you listen too much to road side discussion. Who and who promised Ambode a ministerial post?

Ambode wey dem do plan to impeach if had ever made any attempt to move to other party after he lost primary.
And you are here dishing Information that they promised ministerial post.

4 Likes

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by Solababa91(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nawah o, this Obaseki guy get liver o, arrest your party Chairman and prosecute him? Toorh, he has not traveled yet, he will still visit OBJ, IBB, Gowon to help him out. As far as APC is concerned he is a goner, I kuku trust Buhari na so him go dey him Villa dey observe. Obaseki has gone way too far. A plot of land for sale very close to the main road, at Falegan along Ilawe Road, Ado Ekiti, contact me on zero eight one six nine nine two seven zero nine four.

4 Likes

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
kcute:
One thing i don’t understand is that, how is Oshiomhole going to sell the same guy he labelled fraudster years ago to Edo people?, talk more of handling the state treasury key to the same fraudster. he’s playing on their common sense and that’s unacceptable. This man think say with e monkey sense and voodoo it’s done.
Thats politics,nothing new in that....
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
paulolee:
haaabaaa....dis obaseki get liver o...so him been plan map to arrest d big oshobaba...watin ambode no fit try...truly edo state is not lagos state...even if the court stop d move, i still appreciate his balls...d guy gat balls made of steel...dt would be a sweet signal to oshobaba dt obaseki isnt jus playing local politics wit him bt my elders say "no be who first call police naim de win case" and my dad do day "egungun wey rush first go dance 4 festival go sit down look n watch d odas dancing"...lets see how this edo movie would end..
please read again....Obaseki can arrest Osho mole because is was the immediate past governor,you want to compare that with Tinubu that ruled since when?
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
BeautifulWoman:

please let Tinubu rest.....he as nothing to do with Edo....You guys should leave him out for once...Haba

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by paulolee(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Benz4pimp:
please read again....Obaseki can arrest Osho mole because is was the immediate past governor,you want to compare that with Tinubu that ruled since when?
yes i kno he can...am jus surprised by d kinda gods he av to do such bcoz osho get mouth for apc naa

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by fistonme(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
BeautifulWoman:

my sister, we like am like that. leave am for us. na we know

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by One4me: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
SanusiGworo:
This man has liver grin Oshiomhole may be heading to prison if he travels to Edo state.
Obaseki ain't Ambode

THE SAME OBASEKI RUNNING HELTER-SKELTER from Lagos to Aso Rock?
Just dey watch, e go do you like nollywood when Obaseki is finally confined to the dustbin of history.
Go and asks the likes of Saraki, Dino Melaye, Fayose and many others who behave as if there is no tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by fistonme(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
ogbonti:

OBASEKI's ancestor fought Oba Ovonranmwen N'Ogbaisi to a stand still in Benin talkless of Oshiomole

make una wait and see - na innocent people wey go die on the day of the primaries I dey sorry for

Obaseki, gentle jaguda ---- grin Osho eyes go clear very soon

Phillip Shuaibu is not ready to become a common citizen - that man needs the deputy governor job pass as buhari need gworo and Shuaibu no easy

if Obaseki papa fight whoever he fight way back, that one na old fight. This one na very different thing entirely. just watch and see what will play out.

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by HRMK: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
obaseki nor know him mate!oshiomole na him mate?YEYE!
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
I hate Nigeria politics, we only have media trial and when you are in a high position, you are free from prosecution, bleeped up country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See People Rocking Febuhari T-shirt - Photos / APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State / Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.