Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him (41754 Views)

Federal High Court Restrains Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primary Election / Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole / APC Panel Disqualifies Obaseki From APC Primary Election In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by AllenSpencer: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
SanusiGworo:
This man has liver grin Oshiomhole may be heading to prison if he travels to Edo state.
Obaseki ain't Ambode

You watch too much cartoons.

Oshiomole go to Prison?

May be after Buhari's tenure

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by One4me: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Solababa91:
Nawah o, this Obaseki guy get liver o, arrest your party Chairman and prosecute him? Toorh, he has not traveled yet, he will still visit OBJ, IBB, Gowon to help him out. As far as APC is concerned he is a goner, I kuku trust Buhari na so him go dey him Villa dey observe. Obaseki has gone way too far. A plot of land for sale very close to the main road, at Falegan along Ilawe Road, Ado Ekiti, contact me on zero eight one six nine nine two seven zero nine four.

Obaseki needs to visit T.B Joshua, visit Donald Turmp, visit Pastor Oyaks, visit Gandollar$$, visit Hell-Rufai, visit Atiku, visit Sharia Supreme Court Chief Justice, Visit Super Eagles coach Rohr, visit Shakau for Sambissa, so they can all beg Oshiomole for him to get that second term.

Weyrey Governor.

4 Likes

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by ddippset(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
ogbonti:

grassroot politician that could not any ward 20 % of electoral wards in his own Bini speaking areas in 2016- grass root ko, tap root ni grin
lol

So all in a bid to discredit Ize Iyanmu and question his grassroots reputation you wouldn't want to suggest anymore that Adams rigged him out in 2016

Funny and hypocritical you!

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by AllenSpencer: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
chinoxstock:
Obaseki. Obaseki. Obaseki.

A true bini son.

OSHIOMOLE is a thief and an illiterate. They are banking on kabaka and small small touts in benin to help them win elections..Lol.

Edo people dey wait..lemme see the magic the crooks want to perform. You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

Wake and see governor...we hail o.

Anybody can chest beat online.

And those who do it don't even talk much

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by elpochas: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Apc should know the super eagles dont play against the super falcons.
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by One4me: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
promotervickky:
And some people will still read this tread and insult obaseki!!!! Oshomlie should be in prison right now!!!!!

Obaseki is not corrupt as people without credible evidences say.

This is what I have been saying, obaseki is trying to fight the non-sense left by oshiomole, and people are saying he is a rebellious

Obaseki that REFUSED to inaugurate Fourteen (14) validly elected members of the state House Assembly, just so that his minions can have a majority, is theone you are saying is not corrupt?

Which Corruption can be greater, than that of an Obaseki who thwarts and abolish the will of Edo people who voted for these fourteen Assembly men?

Some of you sef, you need to borrow sense from any passing Almanjeri

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by ogbonti: 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
ddippset:
lol

So all in a bid to discredit Ize Iyanmu and question his grassroots reputation you wouldn't want to suggest anymore that Adams rigged him out in 2016

Funny and hypocritical you!

Adams rigged him out as what? THE CURRENT GOVERNOR OF EDO STATE - abi?

what is Obaseki on the day of the election? EX- GOVERNOR?

OK - He who pays the piper dictates the tune- we go see on that day - obaseki is not goodluck jonathan
HE WILL BE RUTHLESS ON ELECTION DAY - GO MARK IT DOWN!!!!!! grin
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by bizzibodi(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
How can he even look oshio in d eyes without fear or shame & want to poke him in d eyes a man that brush him up & made him a governor?this is highest form of betrayal....the thing dey do me greeee.

4 Likes

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by adekolaelect(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
kcute:
One thing i don’t understand is that, how is Oshiomhole going to sell the same guy he labelled fraudster years ago to Edo people?, talk more of handling the state treasury key to the same fraudster. he’s playing on their common sense and that’s unacceptable. This man think say with e monkey sense and voodoo it’s done.
simply the way you people and obasanjo celebrated Atiku in 2019 .In Atikus voice "Baba has spoken " and you all hailed him.

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
kcute:
One thing i don’t understand is that, how is Oshiomhole going to sell the same guy he labelled fraudster years ago to Edo people?, talk more of handling the state treasury key to the same fraudster. he’s playing on their common sense and that’s unacceptable. This man think say with e monkey sense and voodoo it’s done.

The same way Tinubu spoke so many words against Buhari but right now , they are best friends. In politics, there's is no permanent enemy. They only say all manner of rubbish against their rivals because of a position. If as a voter, you do believe a politicians words , you have made yourself a fool. Anybody that's their rival is a criminal and fool but immediately the person joins forces with them, he becomes a saint. Imagine Obaseki labelling his boss as a criminal because he's an enemy now. He set up the committee because of that. But when they were in good terms, there was no committee.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by Solababa91(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
grin grin
One4me:

Obaseki needs to visit T.B Joshua, visit Donald Turmp, visit Pastor Oyaks, visit Gandollar$$, visit Hell-Rufai, visit Atiku, visit Sharia Supreme Court Chief Justice, Visit Super Eagles coach Rohr, visit Shakau for Sambissa, so they can all beg Oshiomole for him to get that second term.

Weyrey Governor.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by DSoj(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Obaseki is Stupid!!!

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by adekolaelect(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
ogbonti:

Adams rigged him out as what? THE CURRENT GOVERNOR OF EDO STATE - abi?

what is Obaseki on the day of the election? EX- GOVERNOR?

OK - He who pays the piper dictates the tune- we go see on that day - obaseki is not goodluck jonathan
HE WILL BE RUTHLESS ON ELECTION DAY - GO MARK IT DOWN!!!!!! grin
so violence is your next hope of recommendation for him to remain in power ?? You this people are evil yet everything you supported always failed .

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by ogbonti: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
adekolaelect:
so violence is your next hope of recommendation for him to remain in power ?? You this people are evil yet everything you supported always failed .

and how does "dictates the tune" translate to "violence" - are you sure you passed JS 3 English Comprehension ?
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by Patode: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by kcute(m): 7:51pm
The same way OBJ tried to sell Atiku that he had labelled a thief.
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by Solababa91(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
ogbonti:

the forest contains those animals that hunt the hunters - the biggest mistake in life is to under-estimate your enemy

IF OBASEKI LOSES THE PRIMARY

HE CAN PLAY DIRTY BY DUSTIN UP OSHIOMOLE'S FILE AND HAND IT OVER THE EFCC BEFORE LEAVING OFFICE

TRUST ME - REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER OSHIOMOLE IS - THERE IS A WAY A CORRUPTION ALLEGATION WILL BE LEVELED AGAINST HIM

IN HARD COPY - OSHO WILL BE ARRESTED INSTANTA - removed from office as APC chairman and given the ORJI UZOR KALU treatment

OBASEKI TOO CAN EMPTY THE TREASURY TO SUPPORT A RIVAL PARTY TO BEAT IZE-IYAMU.

this is not a slam dunk for Osho - and those who think it is, never listened to Bob Marley's song "MAN TO MAN IS SO UNJUST"

........... only your friend knows your secret - and ONLY HIM CAN REVEAL IT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just look at you, even if you are a teenager in Nigeria politics you should know there are some people EFCC cannot investigate. Do you know how many petitions that were submitted against Tinubu for the Bullion van saga? Yet EFCC claimed they've not seen any and Tinubu came out publicly to say it is his money and he chose to spend it anyhow he wants to. EFCC get permission to arrest or prosecute some persons. If you're in the good book of the powers that be, no EFCC can touch you. Obaseki should have known that his inability to oust Oshiomole from office as Chairman shows the powers that be supports him.

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Afamed:
You can imagine. Jumping from Lagos to Abuja as if he has repented. Oshiomole needs to bury Obaseki once and for all from the primary.
This is what you get, when you allow IPOB to run your political emotions for you
No time for petty emotions

shut up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by Solababa91(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
enirock:

When the hand that "fed" you wants to choke or kill you on the altar of your refusal to share public wealth, then you have a right to retaliate and rip his fingers off.

Well the bolded is what you were told and you chose to believe what you want to, but may I ask you if Obaseki was not in the know of whatever terms or agreement that would have been made? In politics loyalty is key, it shows you can be trusted anyday anytime, loyal people enjoy in politics, that's why Aregbesola, Amaechi, James Faleke and others are where they are today. You don't expect me to recommend someone I feel or has an antecedent of a snitch for a political office. A lot of people felt Ambode would be compensated with a ministerial appointmemt but alas he wasn't, just because of trust issues, what IF he gets it and backstabs his benefactor just like Obaseki is doing. The battleline has been drawn, he should go and test his popularity at the primaries, I was just laughing when Obaseki was trying to use Corona virus as an antic to foil the direct primaries, if the NWC says it, it will hold, the same way there is interstate lockdown and all of them are travelling across states, converging at Abuja, Lagos et al.
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by ogbonti: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Solababa91:

Just look at you, even if you are a teenager in Nigeria politics you should know there are some people EFCC cannot investigate. Do you know how many petitions that were submitted against Tinubu for the Bullion van saga? Yet EFCC claimed they've not seen any and Tinubu came out publicly to say it is his money and he chose to spend it anyhow he wants to. EFCC get permission to arrest or prosecute some persons. If you're in the good book of the powers that be, no EFCC can touch you. Obaseki should have known that his inability to oust Oshiomole from office as Chairman shows the powers that be supports him.

you are very si lly - damn it. Who am I arguing with here? This is the very reason the EFCC has unsuccessfully prosecuted some corrupt politicians- because they charge them on hear say -Bullion van in Tinubu's compound means nothing. That is not an evidence of a crime

what I am talking about is something like - OBASEKI PROVING WITH FACTS ON FILE THAT OSHOMOLE SIGNED AND COLLECTED FROM EDO STATE TREASURY XYZ AMOUNT OF MONEY - WITH HARD COPY EVIDENCE AND OSHOMOLE DID NOT DO THE PROJECT - that is evidence, and if you collected the money - what did you use it for? because we cannot see evidence of what you did with the money as legislated

TRUST ME - OBASEKI HAS ENOUGH EVIDENCE OF CORRUPTION TO NAIL OSHOMOLE that even the EFCC will have no option but arrest Oshiomole - do not forget what happened to TAFA BALOGUN under OBASANJO and what happened to IBORI under JONATHAN

THAT IS ALSO WHAT SENT AMBROSE ALLI TO PRISON AND TRUST ME EVERY GOVERNOR HAS SUCH ON THEIR FILES - but the successors always cover up for the predecessor. NOW THAT IT IS FIGHT TO FINISH AND ALL OF THEM ARE READY TO FIGHT TO FINISH, WILL OBASEKI STILL PROTECT THOSE OSHIOMOLE CORRUPTION FILES? I SERIOUSLY DOUBT!!!!!

NEVER EVER PREDICT THE REACTION OF AN ADVERSARY WHOSE EGO IS BRUISED - THIS IS WHY I SAID OSHO WILL NOT ESCAPE OBASEKI

IF OBASEKI WINS, OSHO IS IN TROUBLE
IF OBASEKI LOSES, OSHO IS IN TROUBLE grin

get it?
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by enirock(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Solababa91:

Well the bolded is what you were told and you chose to believe what you want to, but may I ask you if Obaseki was not in the know of whatever terms or agreement that would have been made? In politics loyalty is key, it shows you can be trusted anyday anytime, loyal people enjoy in politics, that's why Aregbesola, Amaechi, James Faleke and others are where they are today. You don't expect me to recommend someone I feel or has an antecedent of a snitch for a political office. A lot of people felt Ambode would be compensated with a ministerial appointmemt but alas he wasn't, just because of trust issues, what IF he gets it and backstabs his benefactor.

Loyalty when it impoverishes your people is simple and plain stupidity. Osho borrowed to fix schools that don't have teachers and you expect him to pay the debts, develop the states economy, grow IGR and still pay political godfathers?

As for Ambode I may not be privy to agreements reached behind close door's that where not honoured as all we know are innuendos and reports from the media which may or may not be trustworthy

You speak of loyalty, during babas tenure as a union leader,he spoke on the predicament and poverty of the ppl thereby making people stand with him against godfatherism but today he is eating his words. Is that not the height of disloyalty.

My dear the bolded was not told to me rather we've keenly watched it unfold. If you accuse Obaseki of being disloyalty then you must state same for baba because he was disloyal to his ppl and for me that's the height of disloyalty
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by enirock(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Solababa91:

Well the bolded is what you were told and you chose to believe what you want to, but may I ask you if Obaseki was not in the know of whatever terms or agreement that would have been made? In politics loyalty is key, it shows you can be trusted anyday anytime, loyal people enjoy in politics, that's why Aregbesola, Amaechi, James Faleke and others are where they are today. You don't expect me to recommend someone I feel or has an antecedent of a snitch for a political office. A lot of people felt Ambode would be compensated with a ministerial appointmemt but alas he wasn't, just because of trust issues, what IF he gets it and backstabs his benefactor.

Loyalty when it impoverishes your people is simple and plain stupidity. Osho borrowed to fix schools that don't have teachers and you expect him to pay the debts, develop the states economy, grow IGR and still pay political godfathers?

As for Ambode I may not be privy to agreements reached behind close door's that where not honoured as all we know are innuendos and reports from the media which may or may not be trustworthy

You speak of loyalty, during babas tenure as a union leader,he spoke on the predicament and poverty of the ppl thereby making people stand with him against godfatherism but today he is eating his words. Is that not the height of disloyalty.

My dear the bolded was not told to me rather we've keenly watched it unfold. If you accuse Obaseki of being disloyalty then you must state same for baba because he was disloyal to his ppl and for me that's the height of disloyalty . So my dear don't talk disloyalty rather this is godfatherism and politicking
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by adekolaelect(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
ogbonti:

and how does "dictates the tune" translate to "violence" - are you sure you passed JS 3 English Comprehension ?
you need spiritual deliverances .

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by ogbonti: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
adekolaelect:
you need spiritual deliverances .

... and you need s ni pe r - so you can return as a rational homo sapien grin
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by enirock(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Solababa91:

For you to believe that there are ppl who can't be investigated goes to show how close minded you are.

Yes they may not have investigated Jagaban now but it takes a government with the will power and even when he dies, he will be investigated and if not then karma will investigate him and if karma fails, nature will.

We tend to subscribe to leaders who do things with impunity because the present political terrain favours them and we begin to see them above the law but who taught Abacha would be investigated? And yes you will point to me the fact that his govt was jigged/riddled with corruption but point me to a govt that is not.

Na eye e for dey Tay... Everything/everybody will be investigated at the proper time

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by Magicians: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
kcute:

This shows your brain is completely dead. How was APC able to market Buhari n wasn't he with a more damaging image compare to the guy ?!
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by biggie73(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
And Obaseki wants a 2nd term? Ok ooooo.
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by ofwest47(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
This Obaseki has reached the end of the political road.
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by One4me: 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
bizzibodi:
How can he even look oshio in d eyes without fear or shame & want to poke him in d eyes a man that brush him up & made him a governor?this is highest form of betrayal....the thing dey do me greeee.

It is a reflection of how Evil the Heart of this Obaseki is.
Infact, Obaseki has no Heart or Conscience.

People like Obaseki, people who have No Shame at all, should to be avoided at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by One4me: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
enirock:

For you to believe that there are ppl who can't be investigated goes to show how close minded you are.

Yes they may not have investigated Jagaban now but it takes a government with the will power and even when he dies, he will be investigated and if not then karma will investigate him and if karma fails, nature will.

We tend to subscribe to leaders who do things with impunity because the present political terrain favours them and we begin to see them above the law but who taught Abacha would be investigated? And yes you will point to me the fact that his govt was jigged/riddled with corruption but point me to a govt that is not.

Na eye e for dey Tay... Everything/everybody will be investigated at the proper time

Face reality and be objective.
Abacha was only investigated after his death.
Even that one was just a ruse because he stil has stadium and other monumentsnamed after him, his family still told us they cannot be as poor as Dangotte, showing that they retain most of their stolen wealth, why has the Govt not tried to confisticate their wealth? The criminal even sends us bank alert from the grave, anytime Nigeria is broke! shocked grin
Why has IBB, OBJ, Abdusallami, Tinubu, Danjuma, e.tc, not been investigated till today, despite being out of Power and all the allegations against them?
I am not saying this is right but THIS IS NIGERIA, some people are just above the law, they are the KING-MAKERS.
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
chinoxstock:
Obaseki. Obaseki. Obaseki.

A true bini son.

OSHIOMOLE is a thief and an illiterate. They are banking on kabaka and small small touts in benin to help them win elections..Lol.

Edo people dey wait..lemme see the magic the crooks want to perform. You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

Wake and see governor...we hail o.
Obaseki is never from Benin go and read his history
Re: Court Stops Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole And Prosecuting Him by enirock(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
One4me:

Face reality and be objective.
Why has IBB, OBJ, Abdusallami, Tinubu, Danjuma, e.tc, not been investigated till today, despite being out of Power and all the allegations against them?
I am not saying this is right but THIS IS NIGERIA, some people are just above the law, they are the KING-MAKERS.

Because right now the political terrain favours them and nobody is willing to shake it... Right now there seems to be an unwritten law that allows current head of states not to prosecute ex but nothing last forever.

While we may agree that this is Nigeria, and the kingmaker rule today, I must tell you that they will face investigation either alive or dear either through the grip of the law or the correcting hands of nature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Outshines Ihedioha At PDP Campaign Rally In Imo / See People Rocking Febuhari T-shirt - Photos / APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.