Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 (53656 Views)

FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools / Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools By Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / BREAKING: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by uniqueboi1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
The idiots calling for schools to be reopened need factory reset slaps. Nigerians are only about making money. They don't care if the country is on fire. Useless teachers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by bayotwice(f): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Very Soon By God's Grace, Schools will re-open too. Share if you believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Nehyooh(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
K
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Christian07(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
I don forget watin I won talk
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by hpk(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yaaaaaay!!!

Make we sidon for another 60days.

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by gloryfidedesign(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
We most protect our future leaders
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Ijaycool(f): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hhm.mm
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
sad

If they can't open schools, what's now the essence of easing the lockdown

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by sicily4u: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Over 60% want the school to open just for them to see their boyfriends and girlfriends, starting from nursery to university

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by ojun50(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
We teachers God we blessed us and help us survive. In the end we will all smile
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by paulolee(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
good...jus close school till next year abeg...i get exams to write as skul de resume and na around the first half of the year my brain de hot for books....abeg

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Luckydubby7(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
So school children wouldn't go to churches and mosques u guys about to open?

4 Likes

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by EncoreTrades(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Are you a Nigerian Student, you are invited to join our Foundation Education Pandemic Motivational Program.

You stand the chance to answer some questions, or solve simple math problems and win our weekly Giveaway Prices

Our Pandemic Giveaway Program will take part on our Instagram page... and it will kick off this Friday 9pm Nigeria Time with the first question.

The first person to submit the correct answer to the question wins the Star Price of 10000 naira.

Then we will have other consolation prices for the runner ups....Recharge cards etc

Take advantage of this pandemic initiatives and win BIG...

Brought to you by;

Beverly Foundation Africa
www.beverlyafrica.org

follow our instagram page:
@beverlyfoundation

Come let us have Fun:
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by MT: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
uniqueboi1:
The idiots calling for schools to be reopened need factory reset slaps. Nigerians are only about making money. They don't care if the country is on fire. Useless teachers.

You call teachers useless but secretly glorify your pastors and imams. Teachers that taught you how to read and write. You deserve the hottest part of hell

22 Likes

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by coputa(m): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
ODJ124:
angry cry angry

when we were in school they use to tell us that education is the key to success.
Now we have graduated and gotten the key we discover that the government has changed the padlock..
who you know is your key to success and not what you know.

3 Likes

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Onliie(m): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
laosy:
Why will you allow worship place to Operate and decide to close schools, FG warn yourself oo. You have successfully turn my 4 yrs into 5yrs. My head sef don dust, nothing dey there, just vibes. My fellow akokites, gather here with your likes for a brief meeting cool cool
because you can decide not to go to church or mosque and leave whenever you like. You can't do that for schools.

2 Likes

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Carlyboi(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Just open up interstate travel abeg that horseshit of traveling through bush paths has to stop especially when you’re resuming domestic flights!
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Acidosis(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Schools won't open until interstate ban is lifted. If Commonsense can't tell us this fact, then we don't have any business opening these schools in the first place.

How will a student in Lagos travel to OAU or ABU, Zaria if you simply open schools? Open schools for who? Indigenes and grannies?

If you want your school opened, then start calling the government to ease the restriction on interstate travel.

21 Likes

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by DaRuud(m): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
hakeem4:
Why won't they open school since they allow mass gathering in churches? how would you control a church like oyedepos' own that has 5 services and 50k people attending each service? You can make simple guidelines for students and teachers to follow

The taskforce said , worshippers not more than 20 people

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by ajepako(f): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wisest decision from government ..

So far..

2 Likes

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by hakeem4(m): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
DaRuud:

The taskforce said , worshippers not more than 20 people
so the big churches won't be opened ?
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by StubbornGENIUS: 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
bayotwice:
Very Soon By God's Grace, Schools will re-open too. Share if you believe
Awon share hunter grin grin grin
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Temysteve(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ogufeiboo:
But they can open mosques and churches
I wonder, I just tire for dis country
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by haiti007(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nawa for this country oo

2 Likes

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by sholly4444(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amWt-NuLoFs

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/breaking-no-reopening-of-schools-for-now-fg/

All schools are remained closed, but Hotels can open, tomorrow some fool's will be arguing on this hopeless government, Government wey value hotel pass the future of it citizen... �

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Abbeylanre15(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
I'm traveling next week, come and hold me. Stupid set of people

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by akimbomimer: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
laosy:
Why will you allow worship place to Operate and decide to close schools, FG warn yourself oo. You have successfully turn my 4 yrs into 5yrs. My head sef don dust, nothing dey there, just vibes. My fellow akokites, gather here with your likes for a brief meeting cool cool
cool gringrin
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by annsrealms(f): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
These people are useless. How can you ban inter state travel and still allow domestic flights are allowed. Is it not state they will be going into or does convid -19 only transmit on road. Confuse fellows.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by implementing: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
CONFAMA:
Why have they prioritized hotels over school. It's like they don't want progress for leaders of tomorrow undecided
the leaders of tomorrow will get infected if you reopen schools, or you think this thing is a joke? United states tried it and children got infected, don't think every teenager is bubbling with health some have underlying issues like sicklers and some of the schools are boarding schools with jampack hostel so overall it's not a good idea

3 Likes

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by sammirano: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Clueless bastards

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by farem: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
mrofficial042:
Skull is scam

How else can we confirm your situation?

Some schools skulls sef no get anything for inside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers / Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? / Free Neco Result Checking Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.