Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 (53664 Views)

FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools / Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools By Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / BREAKING: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by arinzos(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
I will still say it again.
Open Tertiary Institutions, we are not Kids biko.
How can FG keep Tertiary Students at Home along side kindergarten.
FG should Start from Tertiary down to Primary.

When you Open churches, Markets etal, Most of these students will still go Out to worship or to Hustle.
Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Drizzy5001(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
So when the local flights begin to operate , people can now travel from one state to another within Nigeria, so what's need for inter-state travel ban? undecided

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Tohsynetita1: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by maiquel: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
mrofficial042:
Skull is scam
School bro.
Next time stay in school, its no joke.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by donmik: 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Those of you that praise Buhari and his cabal should inform them that people who feed from working in education sector can die of hunger.

Animals called leaders.

I don't blame u, l blame the sentimentalist who said Muslims must rule.

No matter what u do, western education has come to stay!

And know that some people were there before u and u will surely leave there shamefully, l promise u
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
ODJ124:
angry cry angry

when we were in school they use to tell us that education is the key to success.
Now we have graduated and gotten the key we discover that the government has changed the padlock..

The government did not only change the padlock, the door has been changed also from wooden door to iron door.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by leosahm(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
laosy:
Why will you allow worship place to Operate and decide to close schools, FG warn yourself oo. You have successfully turn my 4 yrs into 5yrs. My head sef don dust, nothing dey there, just vibes. My fellow akokites, gather here with your likes for a brief meeting cool cool

wetin be akokites?

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Kingmaduka(m): 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ogufeiboo:
But they can open mosques and churches
if truly covid 19 is in Nigeria, the easiest place to contract this virus are schools. Is it University students that walks around the country anyhow just to achieve their passion? Or is it primary school students that plays with no precautions? So is better that all schools still stay on shutdown

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by leosahm(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
ODJ124:
angry cry angry

when we were in school they use to tell us that education is the key to success.
Now we have graduated and gotten the key we discover that the government has changed the padlock..

u can see that u need to hustle coz sb that doesn't even have primary 6 has the power to shut down universities that he cannot even spell clearly
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
sicily4u:
Over 60% want the school to open just for them to see their boyfriends and girlfriends, starting from nursery to university
you sure sound like someone who isn't educated
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by leosahm(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
mrofficial042:
Skull is scam

brother, u dnt have money, if u had u'll never say this
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by leosahm(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
CONFAMA:
Why have they prioritized hotels over school. It's like they don't want progress for leaders of tomorrow undecided

did i hear u say leaderz of tomorow? Are u sure it xtill exist in 9ja, coz wen u check, the same old man that once ruled is still ruling, that meanz there z no hope 4 leader of tomorrow......bt GOD will make a way when there seems to be no way.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by sheyitokz(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
shebi dem say youths are leaders of 2morro
how youths wan take lead 2morro when dey can't survive this pandemic
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by BABANGBALI: 12:10am On Jun 02, 2020
What will happen to this year's WAEC and NECO for this year now?
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by BABANGBALI: 12:12am On Jun 02, 2020
CONFAMA:
Why have they prioritized hotels over school. It's like they don't want progress for leaders of tomorrow undecided
leaders of tomorrow? My brother forget that one. They believe in ancestors grom the graves than the youths of Nigeria
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by SexytorresE(f): 12:22am On Jun 02, 2020
Only in Nigeria . How on earth is mosque and church better than school? Is it not same gathering ? Why are we backward in everything? I gave up since
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Twenty47(m): 12:23am On Jun 02, 2020
21savages:
Mine is 80%, abeg xkul shld wait my xkul fees is still yet to complete.
Your's is even manageable cuz its remaining only 20% to complete, me thats its remaining 98% to complete, my case go worse pass oo
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by nelsonose: 1:25am On Jun 02, 2020
...playing football with people's destinies.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by agboguns: 2:39am On Jun 02, 2020
For how long do we continue this lockdown? it is imperative to allow evev the school to open. Thank GOD devil has failed in the aspect of relgion. We all pray for intervention of GOD not longer than neccessary
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by ODJ124(m): 2:42am On Jun 02, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

The government did not only change the padlock, the door has been changed also from wooden door to iron door.
grin
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by megama: 3:25am On Jun 02, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amWt-NuLoFs

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/breaking-no-reopening-of-schools-for-now-fg/
a very nice decision. We need vaccines before school resumption. It is the living that goes to school not the deaths.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 02, 2020
mrofficial042:
Skull is scam
This one cannot even spell School
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Bakerdav: 5:43am On Jun 02, 2020
Lol funny, interstate already collapse, people are travelling daily basis
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Markzy1991: 5:59am On Jun 02, 2020
Last last crowd go gather for church and banks. beta open schools make people attend o
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Gwagone: 6:10am On Jun 02, 2020
HoliMaree:
Bad news for Teachers
Bad news for everybody
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Ayomarcel(m): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2020
Those of you saying they opened religious gatherings but not schools. But did they force any of you to go to any religious gatherings? Stay at home if you don't want to go. No be by force. And, if you want schools to opened say ot out, talk about it and make it trend. We saw pastors begging the FG for the reopening of churches. Fight for what you want and believe in.

Also don't forget to Stream "Haba" by Blaqbonez
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Lematin(m): 6:18am On Jun 02, 2020
laosy:
Why will you allow worship place to Operate and decide to close schools, FG warn yourself oo. You have successfully turn my 4 yrs into 5yrs. My head sef don dust, nothing dey there, just vibes. My fellow akokites, gather here with your likes for a brief meeting cool cool

Proudly An Akokite Bro

I don even forget my Matric Number sef

grin

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by decollex(m): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Donald Trump pls open schools so that Nigeria will open school too. America leads Nigeria follows. Anything America does Nigeria will follow suit. SMH.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Saintinoo(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Kingmaduka:
if truly covid 19 is in Nigeria, the easiest place to contract this virus are schools. Is it University students that walks around the country anyhow just to achieve their passion? Or is it primary school students that plays with no precautions? So is better that all schools still stay on shutdown
Your comment shows how dumb nairalanders can be.

If you think Schools are the hot spot of coronavirus then i don't know which planet you are from, have you been to any major markets before? Onitsha main market, Alaba international market, Trade fair. For Godsake these markets are fully open without any social distancing measures...

How many students are in a university compared to markets, a university can be controlled, wearing of face mask, social distancing and all that can be achieved there than markeks, churches and majid... Other countries we copy and starting from somewhere which is phase reopening of their schools...

Do not get this wrong, no kobo enters Nigeria govt purse from education and they do not want Nigeria youths educated, so Schools will be the last thing they will open for their selfish reasons....

In England, Pakistan, Finland, Universitity students and lecturers are busy in school searching for vaccine here in Nigeria university students are running home together with primary school students, say it to anyone, this country is gone and gone forever.

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by topazCaro: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2020
Things have really changed drastically. I believe what someone said when we have not reached to stage of Cobid 1-9 birus - covid 19 virus was born in China, studied in USA and established business in Nigeria. Please u guys in government should stop all this looting we are aware what is going on. Mustapha said we have not reached the peak of covid 19 because cashing/ looting is so sweet. Enough of all this nonsenses. If u have malaria they call it covid 19 virus because they have similar symptoms no trusted kit to different the two sickness. ABEG I DEY BEG MAKE UNA OPEN SCHOOL.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by OKTolu: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmmm anyway safety first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers / Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? / Free Neco Result Checking Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.