Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 (53655 Views)

FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools / Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools By Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / BREAKING: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Acidosis(m): 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
sholly4444:

All schools are remained closed, but Hotels can open, tomorrow some fool's will be arguing on this hopeless government, Government wey value hotel pass the future of it citizen... �

Do you expect the government to open your school while the interstate travel ban is still in place?

How will you get to your school? The comparison between hotels and schools or churches and schools is baseless.

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
They reopen religious centres and close schools.

Smh

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by neyorlmogzy(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ogufeiboo:
But they can open mosques and churches
mosque was never shut pls, point of correction.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by coputa(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
uniqueboi1:
The idiots calling for schools to be reopened need factory reset slaps. Nigerians are only about making money. They don't care if the country is on fire. Useless teachers.
So, re-opening of school is all about making money,if the country is on fire,why did they open market,churches and mosque are these not money making ventures, during the lockdown,schools in europe,america,asia,australia still engage their student through e- learning despite this,some of them re-opened last week. Is africa cursed

4 Likes

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by foreshore(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amWt-NuLoFs

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/breaking-no-reopening-of-schools-for-now-fg/

Which interstate ban? When I can travel from Lagos to any part of Nigeria as long as I have some cash in my pocket to settle police and guguru defence
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Mikaeltomz(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
These government think they are wise.. What a confused set of people
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by IMO01: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Fumigate your schools against Corona virus
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by FlordFlorez(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Whats the meaning of this rubbish? Even china and co have opened their schools. What does it take them to disinfect schools and ask us to resume.

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Monday60655(m): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nigeria covid 419 birus. Una well-done oh!
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Originalsly: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Schools must remain closed for now. Why?.... they would not tell you. What conditions must be met before schools can be reopened?.... they would not tell you. I said this before..... history has a way of repeating itself we are being sold out by our leaders... again. The first time as slaves.... this second time as Guinea pigs or genocide. Schools will not reopen until protocols are set in motion for everyone to be pricked...... pricked in the name of contact tracing.... in the name of anti body testing or in the name of vaccination. What is really in the prick.... they would not tell you.

3 Likes

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by ODJ124(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
coputa:
who you know is your key to success and not what you know.
yes... Naija na man know man
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by lilyheaven: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
annsrealms:
These people are useless. How can you ban inter state travel and still allow domestic flights are allowed. Is it not state they will be going into or does convid -19 only transmit on road. Confuse fellows.
They are confused,
But all their rules are just to humiliate the poor man.
The masses are already treating themselves knowingly or unknowingly,
For the past three months, no salary for private workers, no parliative from the government. Yet we are still living.
They should just open up everywhere, and stop copying the western world because they can't do what the western world are doing.

2 Likes

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by vivilafrosh(f): 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
All I know is that I'm bored o
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Obidon1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
They are not serious
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by qanda: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJvM-VvazTY

The Learners on Q and A App are not missing school. Here is why:

1. They have access to curriculum tailored video lessons

2. They learn with a daily timetable that includes the traditional break-time

3. They are assigned to subject teachers that assess them on a weekly basis

4. The lessons are self-paced

5. Enrolling for the video lessons is affordable

6. The Lessons can be saved for offline viewing

7. There are loads of FREE Videos, Past Questions and Answers on Q and A App.

8. It is an effective alternative for home lesson teachers

Download Q and A App from Playstore and start learning
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

For Enquiry, Call/WhatsApp: 07052193183
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
laosy:
Why will you allow worship place to Operate and decide to close schools, FG warn yourself oo. You have successfully turn my 4 yrs into 5yrs. My head sef don dust, nothing dey there, just vibes. My fellow akokites, gather here with your likes for a brief meeting cool cool
your own is even better...

I'm studying a 6yrs course, +1 that is seven
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by qanda: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
Latest Resources on Q and A App

VIDEO

Jolly Phonics for Nursery and Primary school Pupils

Basic Education Certificate Exam Questions and Answers (BECE) - FREE

BUSINESS
12 Most Common Mistakes made in the first year of a Business

Secondary School

1. Maths Trick (FREE)
2. Pronunciation Class (FREE)
3. Post UTME Tutorial Videos (FREE)
4. WAEC Past Questions and Answers – Mathematics (FREE)
5. WAEC Mathematics Tutorials (FREE)
6. UTME Mathematics Tutorials (FREE)
7. General Educational Development (GED) Exam - FREE

AUDIO

1. The Science of Getting Rich (FREE)
2. As a Man Thinketh (FREE)

O’LEVEL EBOOKS

1. FUTO Post UTME Practice Questions and Answers (FREE)
2. UNIZIK Post UTME Practice Questions and Answers (FREE)
3. OAU Post UTME Practice Questions and Answers (FREE)
4. UNIBADAN Post UTME Practice Questions and Answers (FREE)
5. Benue State University Post UTME Practice Questions and answers (FREE)

NOTICE
Curriculum tailored video lessons for Senior Secondary School subjects (SS1 – SS 3) are available on Q and A App. Available subjects include: Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Biology, Government, Physics, Commerce, Accounts, Economics, Geography, French, Civic Education, CRS, Literature in English and Agricultural Science.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Jostoman: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Very useless set of people
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Olarewaju89: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ogufeiboo:

Are you in pain? grin
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by samuel414: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
una want make i open school make ASUU come kill me abi

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
hakeem4:
Why won't they open school since they allow mass gathering in churches? how would you control a church like oyedepos' own that has 5 services and 50k people attending each service? You can make simple guidelines for students and teachers to follow

They gave in to pressure from pastors

1 Like

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Brunicekid(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

How long will they continue to study their schemes of work??

My 13 year old nephew is tired already. It's like studying without use. I still advise him to keep up and never give up.

When schools resume, na him go dey answer questions for class grin grin

Hard work pays
Naa so!!!
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by stabilizer: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
If you like dont open the day itself ... Your days are number ogbeni Buhari and i wont curse you. You are there because God wants you to be their but you Bleep up for he gives Free will willingly & you are taking it for granted. You have two options left, ... 1: Nigerians will still pray for you before you die. 2: God may take away the most precious thing/being from you. 3: both may happen to you. And as for you who hold offices below oga at the top.. You cant escape it but your punishment will be awarded according to your grade. Time will tell
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
SucrePlum:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Mukina2
This woman,why you dey like this...
Which matter you get with people wey dey drop aza? sad
You no dey take eye see account number for hia.
Na people like you dey block blessing from oga at the top. cry

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Okoroawusa: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ogufeiboo:
Na the Christians n Muslims no gree the man rest.

Wetin you want make him do?
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Okoroawusa: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
vivilafrosh:
All I know is that I'm bored o
Do something funfull
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by Omelcleaners(f): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
okay but what will happen to may/june WAEC -?
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by stabilizer: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
There someone on this platform that goes by name mannagrill something .. The only prayer i say to God on your behalf is that he should guide your children, protect them, bless them beyond you & avoid them of being so blind and irritating like you. I guess you know understand birds of the same gender flocks together including your daddy, Ogbeni Bihari! Happy new month to you anyways.
Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by clintino700(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hope #1k will be ok?
mannobi:
In national planning, the job of teaching should be exclusive duty of the federal government. Just imagine private school teachers who have not received salary since March and nobody is talking about us or planning to help with palliatives. By the time schools resume, the nation will be seriously short of teachers because many of us in the private sector would have gone for another vocation to avoid starvation.
Please help a teacher in need. 2080673699 UBA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 by kaywhy09(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
The only sector that concerns me. Patiently waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers / Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? / Free Neco Result Checking Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.