Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Excuse Me, Did You See Jonathan And Atikus Wrestlemania Cartoon," End Of The Titans" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excuse Me, Did You See Jonathan And Atikus Wrestlemania Cartoon," End Of The Titans" (652 Views)

See Jonathan And The People That Finished Our Money(photo) / Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP / Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excuse Me, Did You See Jonathan And Atikus Wrestlemania Cartoon," End Of The Titans" by Saecula: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2011
Hope you have seen Jonathans and Atikus wrestlemania cartoon, I mean the one being sold by newspaper vendors. It was a myriad of laughter when I saw it. The climax was when Jonathan was doing atiku smackdown, Honestly, I laughed die.

(1) (Reply)

The Man Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (gej) A Must Read! / Pdp Food For The Next 4 Years / 31 Reasons Why Buhari Does Not Desrve Your Vote Can It Be True? Baised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.