Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages (1735 Views)

We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic / Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by amiibaby(f): 8:08am On Jun 02, 2020
Have you heard about ghosts marrying and having children in another City before?? Share ur experience. Let me go first. There is one man in my street who got married for six years the wife was disturbing him to take her home to see his people but he refused. One day the wife posted the mans pic on fb to enquire who knows him. Fortunately or should I say unfortunately for her someone recognized him and told her he knows him and the booked an appointment to meet. When they met the man told the lady to travel with him with her kids to the villa that Christmas so he will take her to see her husbands people she agreed. When she travelled for Christmas she was shown the mans grave, the man died 8 years before the met. They already had three kids together. The woman couldn’t believe it she travelled the next day with her father in-law and some elders of the family. When the got home they didn’t see any sign of her husband. Till this day the man is yet to show up. I learnt the woman regrets her action cos the husband was so loving and caring. He was very wealthy as well. She had to sell off all her husband property to start over.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by Barzinime(m): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Op i am suspecting you sef, this one wey your face white like ghost shocked

3 Likes

Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by obi4eze(m): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by PureGoldh(m): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Have heard such but am yet to confirm
Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by SirMichael1: 8:17am On Jun 02, 2020
Sounds like a nollywood movie where the man then turned to a ghost and begins to taunt her because she has his kids.

It is appointed for a man to die once and after that, stay dead.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by izzou(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2020
amiibaby:
Have you heard about ghosts marrying and having children in another City before?? Share ur experience. Let me go first. There is one man in my street who got married for six years the wife was disturbing him to take her home to see his people but he refused. One day the wife posted the mans pic on fb to enquire who knows him. Fortunately or should I say unfortunately for her someone recognized him and told her he knows him and the booked an appointment to meet. When they met the man told the lady to travel with him with her kids to the villa that Christmas so he will take her to see her husbands people she agreed. When she travelled for Christmas she was shown the mans grave, the man died 8 years before the met. They already had three kids together. The woman couldn’t believe it she travelled the next day with her father in-law and some elders of the family. When the got home they didn’t see any sign of her husband. Till this day the man is yet to show up. I learnt the woman regrets her action cos the husband was so loving and caring. He was very wealthy as well. She had to sell off all her husband property to start over.

The man married her for 6 years

So who came with him for introduction? His fellow spirits?

And even before the marriage, she wasn't disturbed to meet his people?

What about her family? Were they comfortable giving out their daughter without meeting their in-laws?

Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by dawnomike(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2020
@Op so many people will not believe your story... But it is real, I have so many stories to tell on this. So much so that My mum even went ahead to write a book on it.
Re-incarnated beings do truly exist... they are the souls of dead people left to wander and hijacked by evil spirits to live again. The underworld is a something else entirely that is not worth researching into hence, I will stop here.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by Bartork(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2020
amiibaby:

Did you actually see the man

I have heard lots of similar stories for years now

But it's never been confirmed

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by Bartork(m): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2020
dawnomike:
@Op so many people will not believe your story... But it is real, I have so many stories to tell on this. So much so that My mum even went ahead to write a book on it.
Re-incarnated beings do truly exist... they are the souls of dead people left to wander and hijacked by evil spirits to live again. The underworld is a something else entirely that is not worth researching into hence, I will stop here.

What's the name of the book.

Have you experienced it before... I mean lived around such person.

I'll like to be sure it's no fable

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by Bartork(m): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2020
izzou:

The man married her for 6 years

So who came with him for introduction? His fellow spirits?

And even before the marriage, she wasn't disturbed to meet his people?

What about her family? Were they comfortable giving out their daughter without meeting their in-laws?

Well said
Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by Janeberryy: 9:19am On Jun 02, 2020
dawnomike:

Whr can I download the book
Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by amiibaby(f): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2020
Not really but my mum and other siblings knows him very well. Was in school then
Bartork:

Did you actually see the man

I have heard lots of similar stories for years now

But it's never been confirmed
Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by Bluehill1051: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2020
Ode people!
Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by paulolee(m): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2020
yup...e do happens
Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by Bartork(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2020
amiibaby:
Not really but my mum and other siblings knows him very well. Was in school then

I have heard numerous stories.

Just can't confirm
Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by Kingsintei(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2020
This story you witness ham or na hear I hear?

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by JhayJoe: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2020
SuperStory
Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by Jaymoon: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2020
dawnomike:
where can I get the book, I'm interested in reading it.
Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by Kyra1(f): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Yes. The one I heard was that they were married for years with two kids. And the lady had been disturbing the husband that she wants to meet his family since she didn't meet them before they got married. So the man finally agreed and decided to take them to meet his parents.
So while they were on their way, her husband asked the driver to stop and that place was bushy, no houses around, so the driver stopped the car and they came down. The woman was like why did we stop here. Just then the husband's mother came out of the bush and welcomed them. She took her son, the woman's husband along with one of the kids and told the wife that she and her son actually lost their lives in an accident and that they are ghosts. After that she asked the wife to go back home that she has taken back what belongs to her. Then the three of them disappeared and the wife went back home with one child.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by GeneralPula: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Yes I have..
Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
yea in nollywood movies

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by Alexprech: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by LoveJesus87(m): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
dawnomike:
can i get the book your mum wrote on it?
Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by LoveJesus87(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
amiibaby:
do you know of any way to recognize that?
Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by PureGoldh(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
I have heard of it...but wetin I no Sabi no go Sabi me
Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by DenreleDave(m): 1:20am On Sep 27, 2020
amiibaby:

Babe are u married
Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by amiibaby(f): 1:20am On Sep 27, 2020
C question o
DenreleDave:

Babe are u married
Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by DenreleDave(m): 1:26am On Sep 27, 2020
amiibaby:
C question o

Hmm.. U didn't answer mi

I want to shoot my bomb..

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by amiibaby(f): 1:31am On Sep 27, 2020
Face the question at hand and not me... am not here for relationship
DenreleDave:

Hmm.. U didn't answer mi

I want to shoot my bomb..

Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by DenreleDave(m): 1:38am On Sep 27, 2020
amiibaby:
Face the question at hand and not me... am not here for relationship

Who told u I read the post, I only wanted to mention u...

Ur answer b4 I change my sex to female again
Re: Have You Heard About Ghost Marriages by amiibaby(f): 1:42am On Sep 27, 2020
Not interested
DenreleDave:

Who told u I read the post, I only wanted to mention u...

Ur answer b4 I change my sex to female again

(1) (Reply)

The ‘wolf- Girl, World’s Most Hairy Woman Finally Shave After Meeting Boyfriend / If God Should Rewind D World Willl U Still Take The Same Decisions / Man Catches Prophet Sleeping With His Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.