Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. (9732 Views)

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
First of all, I can't believe I have such an animal on my contact list. How can you hate rape and try to justify it at the same time!!!!
Because you spend change on a girl, you think she deserves to be beaten or even raped??

We need to teach our boys the right thing, we owe it to them.

Say No To RAPE.

Modified
I am not against investigating a rape accusation, I have brothers and I also know how evil some ladies can be. However, in the screenshot below he said
If the girl too was at fault and maybe she wronged the guy, the judge will be more lenient on the guy.. to the people defending him, what does this statement mean? No matter what a lady does, beating her up or raping her shouldn't be an option.

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by konkonbilo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Ezennwa(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
hmm!
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Ningen(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
First of all, I can't believe I have such an animal on my contact list. How can you hate rape and try to justify it at the same time!!!!

He's not an animal. He's a man.

The sooner you accept the capabilities of what a man can do, the safer you'll be. See him as a man and nothing else. Don't pretend abeg.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by illicit(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Don't borrow money from him o and if you have borrow pls transfer it back ASAP

28 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wise men once said, "he who fetches ant infested firewood should get ready for the reptilian groove."

Although I've searched and still searching, I'm yet to see a reason why a guy should stoop so low to rape the smelling private of an overused hoe, but then in a world where hoes abound, it won't be surprising if lots of pvssy-simps exist too, at least to balance the equation by nature.

The story of pvssy-simps raping smelling hoes, it's all tales of shiit and flies. Birds of the same feather, one is at the giving end, the other is at the receiving end.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ningen:

The sooner you accept the capabilities of what a man can do, the safer you'll be. See him as a man and nothing else. Don't pretend abeg.
That would be an insult to men generally, he's not even worthy to be called a human.. I've met good men, this one is not a MAN.

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by KenBen217: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
missimelda01:
Because you spend change on a girl, you think she deserves to be beaten or even raped??

Say No To RAPE.

you are acting like you don't know that women have used rape accusations to threaten and actually end men...this guy is right...you OP you're the animal and the wicked person...ask Cristiano Ronaldo and especially the late Kobe Bryant...Las Las...rape is not good...but only one the grounds that it was rape...dude is right...women can fuccing pretend...there's a school of thought that says apart from gang rape and drug rape..check am...forgerrit...u alone cannot rape a lady...90% u are liable to fail...if she closes her legs...how will u enter ,not saying it doesn't happen...but there's a lot of grey area in rape... accept it...if you like don't...

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by chinchonglee(m): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Y'all shuld fvck off with ur rape issue!

I see men get abused by women in the corporate world and when he reports it gets into deaf ears.

Fvck off once again.

Dey love playing victim role everytime

25 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
KenBen217:

you are acting like you don't know that women have used rape accusations to threaten and actually end men...this guy is right...you OP you're the animal and the wicked person...ask Cristiano Ronaldo and especially the late Kobe Bryant...Las Las...rape is not good...but only one the grounds that it was rape...dude is right...women can fuccing pretend...there's a school of thought that says apart from gang rape and drug rape..check am...forgerrit...u alone cannot rape a lady...90% u are liable to fail...if she closes her legs...how will u enter ,not saying it doesn't happen...but there's a lot of grey area in rape... accept it...if you like don't...
This post isn't for uneducated people.. just avoid me this afternoon.
Did I say anywhere that men can't be accused falsely? I have brothers, I have seen what wrongly accused people go through but it isn't enough reason to spill rubbish from your brain. If your problem is comprehension, you can ponder on one word at a time.

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Judybash93(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmmm okay. The truth of the matter is that rape is a very terrible crime and anyone who gets involved in that crap should be punished but i think what the guy is trying to say is that: In court, before you can convict an individual of a crime, you'll need to prove the case beyond reasonable doubt inorder to prevent the person from being wrongly convicted. If all evidence points to the fact that he/she committed the crime, then the mofo will be dealt with according to the law.
But if you also want to take law into your own hands, that's kinda okay with me because our law system in Nigeria is messed up, the perpetrator might end up walking free.

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
Judybash93:
Hmmmm okay. The truth of the matter is that rape is a very terrible crime and anyone who gets involved in that crap should be punished but i think what the guy is trying to say is that: In the court, before you can convict an individual of a crime, you'll need to prove the case beyond reasonable doubt inorder to prevent the person from being wrongly convicted. If all evidence points to the fact that he/she c as committed the crime, then the mofo will be dealt with according to the law.
But if you also want to take law into your own hands, that's kinda okay with me because our law system in Nigeria is messed up, the perpetrator might end up walking free.
Wow so that's what you got from everything he typed??
I'm not sure you read carefully.
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Judybash93(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
missimelda01:

Wow so that's what you got from everything he typed??
I'm not sure you read carefully.

I did and yeah the guy is nuts cos I think he doesn't respect women and that's in relation to the last scenerio he narrated but in relation to his stance on evidence, yeah, he's right. You'll need to prove beyond reasonable doubt before convicting someone. Moreover, if after investigation the judge concludes that the lady shares part of the fault, well that's f**ked but i really can't think of any incident where the victim will share part of the blame them

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by CallMeGrace(f): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
I always tell people, always think before you talk/chat.. I guess this fellow wasn't using his brain while typing...#SayNoToRape.

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rape is evil, Rape iz bad.. bt most girls are misbehaving badly, heartless and so manipulative these traits alone cud make a man develop wicked intentions for you. which might end up brutal...some men are just wicked stay clear i repeat stay away once u notice such character...

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by EscobarSnipes(m): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
the issue of rape is a delicate one. When ladies discuss it and emotions are flying, as a guy if u go there to contribute it wouldn't be long before u are accused of being a rapist. The idea is that u are the enemy. I advise guys to keep off.

The dude in that chat got some things right about evidence in court. And a judge having the final say when a rapist is caught. Meanwhile I don't see how both parties will be wrong in the at fault or maybe it's a case of consent withdrawn in the heat of the moment. Who knows? I wonder what the verdict will be in such a case

24 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by paulolee(m): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
rawbish..
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by edward1106(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
CallMeGrace:
I always tell people, always think before you talk/chat.. I guess this fellow wasn't using his brain while typing...#SayNoToRape.

He used his brain lady. I want to believe he is right in respect of fair hearing. But no matter the circumstances leading to the crime and even if the victim (not the rapist) is at fault in the circumstances leading up to the crime and is fined, it is no excuse for the crime and as such, the rapist will be pronounced GUILTY at the end.
The latter part of his chat as per his response of beating for a failed loan remittance deal after break up, that's just not the right way to go about it. In fact, I can't possibly think of a good way to go about it after both must have exhausted the verbal medium.
But I would suggest that before it gets to this point, the guy should free give out what he can that won't cause him setback or torture in the event of a break up or better still, give in the presence of witnesses.
There is this TV judge program that settles informal debt and little issues as this.

My opinion sis. I may be wrong though.

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Genset: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ningen:

He is an unintelligent animal. He reasons and types like an illiterate.

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by nuelsam: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
rape is evil,no doubts....rape is a treacherous crime,no doubt...that guy ain't no animal and he's only trying to make a point a reasonable one at that but not in the case of rape(in my own opinion).....infact no matter how grave a girls offence towards a man is... raping her should never be an act of payback.....A normal human being shouldn't stoop so low to result to raping his female counterpart, nah that's gross.
by the way,I ain't making this seem like a gender war tho but anyone caught in the act of rape and anyone who lay a false rape accusation should be punished the same way.

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by johnkey: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Abeg park well what's so special about your contact list I'm sure na sugar daddies numbers full there, As soon as some people hear rape their ITK level just increase, whether it's false accusations or not. Guy is right you can't just convict someone of rape because a 'girl' said so.

34 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Slimzjoe(m): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2020

Why exactly are you Bringing your Private conversations here for us?
He's yuur friend. Not ours. So deal with it

18 Likes

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Like you, a female friend of mine tried to rope me in using this same stunt you just pulled, simply because I lol'd at some stupid comment from a rape apologist. That "she least expected that coming from me", and I'm like girl wtf?

It's a cold world out there, filled with some fùcked up people. I for one have no power over what they do/say, so don't try putting any shìt they do/say on me simply cos we share the same gender.

That I stay silent, not ranting or carrying plycards riddled with hashtags doesn't give you the right to put a label on me. The truest test of a man are the stuffs he does with nobody watching anyway.

So all y'all should just keep your hissy fits far from me, my thoughts and emotions on any issue are mine and mine alone. Should I choose to express them, I alone gets to decide the hows and the whens.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by spartan117(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
missimelda01:

Say No To RAPE.

The way he said it is wrong. Rape cannot be justified for whatever reason.

But he had a point when he said that everyone needs fair hearing and the court will determine punishment.
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by MrBachelor: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
I don't see where he justified rape, though.

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
He's trying to say the girl should pay him back in kind for the borrowed money (isn't that the norm with girls?) Anyway and that he's ready to grab her by the kpekus if need be...but we hope not.

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Liposure: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
No man has the right 2 forcefully hav his way with any woman. however, what i dont like is when the same woman tries 2 blackmail a man with rape

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by Airoflaw(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Saw dis ..as for me i cant neva be. What do u think

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by themaestro08(m): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ningen:

Bro this moderfuckers are Becoming ridiculous. Notice how she was quick to condemn the poor guy without hearing enough from him. Holy hell! She even brought their chat which is meant to be secret and secured here. Like WTF? What on earth is the problem with this bitches?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
themaestro08:

Bro this moderfuckers are Becoming ridiculous. Notice how she was quick to condemn the poor guy without hearing enough from him. Holy hell! She even brought their chat which is meant to be secret and secured here. Like WTF? What on earth is the problem with this bitches?
You better watch your dirty language on my thread, you feel attacked because you are a rape apologist.
My post was not meant to make any innocent person feel uneasy, this is not a war against the male gender.. but you cannot see that because bitterness has cloud your sense of reasoning.
Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
CorGier:
Like you, a female friend of mine tried to rope me in using this same stunt you just pulled, simply because I lol'd at some stupid comment from a rape apologist. That "she least expected that coming from me", and I'm like girl wtf?

It's a cold world out there, filled with some fùcked up people. I for one have no power over what they do/say, so don't try putting any shìt they do/say on me simply cos we share the same gender.

That I stay silent, not ranting or carrying plycards riddled with hashtags doesn't give you the right to put a label on me. The truest test of a man are the stuffs he does with nobody watching anyway.

So all y'all should just keep your hissy fits far from me, my thoughts and emotions on any issue are mine and mine alone. Should I choose to express them, I alone gets to decide the hows and the whens.
Oga nobody is forcing you to use hashtags or carry plycards, but if your voice can make a difference, why not use it?
I'm guessing you don't have a close relative that have been abused.. male/female, if you do then you'll know how important it is for you to speak up.

Re: How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. by missimelda01(f): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
nuelsam:
rape is evil,no doubts....rape is a treacherous crime,no doubt...that guy ain't no animal and he's only trying to make a point a reasonable one at that but not in the case of rape(in my own opinion).....infact no matter how grave a girls offence towards a man is... raping her should never be an act of payback.....A normal human being shouldn't stoop so low to result to raping his female counterpart, nah that's gross.
by the way,I ain't making this seem like a gender war tho but anyone caught in the act of rape and anyone who lay a false rape accusation should be punished the same way.
What are you saying? Please read your comment again

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. / .. / My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75