Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame (7415 Views)

Redmi Note 7 And The Redmi Note 7 Pro Are Here -They Shame Other Manufactures! / Transsion Products Are Substandard...newly Launched CM X Has A Bad Cpu...shame / Man Bites Phone’s Battery To Check If It's Real, It Exploded In His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by TheOdd1sOut: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
You, Mr Dragnet, have been found guilty of repressing and killing knowledge in this section in return for favors ( be it monetary or not). This COMPLETELY goes against the reason why Mr Seun Osewa made you the mod in this section.

You are guilty of being a tyrant, a mod who operates without moral or ethical bounds. You have abused the power given to you and it is a shame. You should be ASHAMED of yourself.

How has this attitude helped your life?? You still remain the same after each and every tyrannical stunt you pull here.

You delete threads pumped to the brim with knowledge and whisk them away without warning to the delete bin.

You ban monikers for supporting the truth and silencing the cunning and slandering ones.

You cast a blind eye to knowledge-filled threads and refuse to push these topics to the FP or at the very least help them. Instead, you push topics filled with lies and deceit to FP deceiving hapless Nigerians.

You, Mr Dragnet, have committed many unspeakable and unmentionable vices in this section, those known and those unknown.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Good afternoon.

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by SweetBuns(f): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:
You, Mr Dragnet, have been found guilty of repressing and killing knowledge in this section in return for favors ( be it monetary or not). This COMPLETELY goes against the reason why Mr Seun Osewa made you the mod in this section.

You are guilty of being a tyrant, a mod who operates without moral or ethical bounds. You have abused the power given to you and it is a shame. You should be ASHAMED of yourself.

How has this attitude helped your life?? You still remain the same after each and every tyrannical stunt you pull here.

You delete threads pumped to the brim with knowledge and whisk them away without warning to the delete bin.

You ban monikers for supporting the truth and silencing the cunning and slandering ones.

You cast a blind eye to knowledge-filled threads and refuse to push these topics to the FP or at the very least help them. Instead, you push topics filled with lies and deceit to FP deceiving hapless Nigerians.

You, Mr Dragnet, have committed many unspeakable and unmentionable vices in this section, those known and those unknown.

Good afternoon.

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by TrollKiller(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
Seun should call his moderators to order

We have sent mails and we are tired

We want to see action!!!!!

I support this thread.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by lilachiever(m): 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
I support you OP, why delete the Xiaomi Thread?

These mods are hypocrites and have possibly sold their honesty for a loaf of bread. If you like ban me, na you lose

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by TrollKiller(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
lilachiever:
I suppose you OP, why delete the Xiaomi Thread?

These mods are hypocrites and have possibly sold their honesty for a loaf of bread. If you like ban me, na you lose
No mind the brainlet
How can a man exchange his dignity and reputation for a loaf of bread??

Very, very shameful

The worst the guy can do is to ban people, and thats another taint to his reputation.

Dragnet, may I remind you that this was how sexkillz used to behave then until them humble am

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Collinz2(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dragnet na big fool oh, i hated him the day he closed one useful thread and said it was illegal.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Shellsploit: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Collinz2:
Dragnet na big fool oh, i hated him the day he closed one useful thread and said it was illegal.

Lemme quickly call Dragnet shocked

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by tellsblinks(m): 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
2 seconds now, they will delete thread

moderators are meant to give reasons plainly before closing any thread possibly before putting that big batch "thread closed"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by seunfly: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
It is hightly unethical to intentionally push thread that misinform public to frontpage and delete the educative ones under the pretex that they violate one rule or the other.

I clearly understand that their is business aspect of Nairaland, even giant media organisation does business to survive in other to continue to serves us but they follow the moral ethics, threads that will be promoted should not misinform the public even if they are meant for promotional purpose.

I v fallen victim of a product filled with misinformation and pushed to the front page from phone section, nobody bears the loss with me, i am sure many nairalanders must have been in similar case.

What i will advice Phone section mods to do is to kindly scrutinize information before they are pushed to front page and allow educative threads to run at phone section instead of killing them

thank u.

22 Likes

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Mizik(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2020

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by lilachiever(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mizik:
https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/7332
Twas just hidden but not deleted

Why do that?

No reason was given whatsoever
Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by EdenSuperb: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mizik:
It was deleted in the first place

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Thelucifer666(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:

Good afternoon.
I support this.
I got banned for calling him out on several occasions
Seun remove this oppressor he doesn't deserve he's position .
How"ll any sensible mod or person delete a 3 year old page like that?
The most active page in the whole damn section just because of minor arguments.
You people push threads to FP filled with regina Daniel's waking up or DJ cuppy washing her car or wizkid sitting on a chair.
Is dragnet even a redmi user?
I'm sure I'll be banned as before but oh well.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by NumuSings(f): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hi dear. Thank you for voting for Numu Sings. But the competition only allows love reactions. Could you please help us and change your like reaction to love? Thank you so very much. We appreciate you.

This is the link

https://www./1112846675750766/permalink/1154315924937174/?app=fbl
Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Shittaakeem(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
WTF why close the Xiaomi thread.

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by LexngtonSteele: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmmm... I hope this isn't a campaign against MODs from a certain part of the country...

I observed the same war against Mynd.44. Mynd has banned me severally in the interest of fairness.

We don warn una to be politically aware, you go dey form liberal sophisticated accomodators. See as them dey rubbish una.

Funny enough, same Dragnet I am the only one defending now banned me for 8 good months and left insulting comments against me to stand.

God don catch you, then tongue.

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by LexngtonSteele: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2020

Someone said this is The Accused kneeling right now in Seun's house...

Abeg, help confirm.

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mizik:
omo that thread don go fa oo.
Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
The only mods that me i knw is active are @justwise(travel) very active.

and THE SNAKEMAN Let me not call his name.

ps;most of them are too big to even coment on a thread.

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Veryfoolishboy: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
lilachiever:
I support you OP, why delete the Xiaomi Thread?

Xiaomi has not being pay for advert but infinix and tecno have been doing that.

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Veryfoolishboy: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
you don't know Mods are like Chief of Staff in a country called Nairaland?
How do you want to conquer a chief of staff

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by edoairways: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
I wonder oh. A sub section was created for advertisements
Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by seunfly: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:

We know that and we support it but Nairaland should not get rid of people u were on nairaland before tecno and infinix noticed it.

whether we like it or not one day tecno and infinix will do promo on nairaland again but we will still be here.

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by ddjay: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mizik:
The thread is currently closed.
Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Collinz2(m): 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Shellsploit:

Lemme quickly call Dragnet shocked
lol gringrin
Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by aminusodiq(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
One yeye mod banned me fr one year... I still don't knw wat he was thinking grin

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by eleojo23: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Whether they reopen the Xiaomi thread or not, it has served its purpose.

It made me a Xiaomi user in 2017.
It contributed largely to officially bringing Xiaomi to Nigeria because it made Xiaomi popular.

I am typing with that same phone I bought in 2017 and I have had no need to take it to any service centre.
because it is still as good as new.

Xiaomi has come to stay and if other phone brands don't like it, there is nothing they can do about it. The better step up their game and produce devices that will match Xiaomi's offerings.

30 Likes

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Redmi will continue to sell,with or without Nairaland.
Seûn mods are toxic with useless power, he should use that closed thread to masturbatè na angry foolish somebody angry

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Veryfoolishboy: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
aminusodiq:
One yeye mod banned me fr one year... I still don't knw wat he was thinking grin
Wetin you sef do

Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by TrollKiller(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Redmi will continue to sell,with or without Nairaland.
Seûn mods are toxic with useless power, he should use that closed thread to masturbatè na angry foolish somebody angry
Re: Dragnet Should Cover His Face In Shame by Raymeskey: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
For this reason
I'm dropping my phone (Tecno) for Xiaomi.

Redmi geng welcome me on board

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Help My MTN Free Opera Mini Browsing Not Opening Facebook Page / Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) / You Can No Longer Download Videos From Youtube

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53