Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,009 members, 7,859,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Please Someone Should Help Me Explain This. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Someone Should Help Me Explain This. (438 Views)

Someone Should Help Me Explain This (please)... / Any Northerner Here To Explain This? / Why We Are After Dino Melaye, Police Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Help Me Explain This. by johnmartus(m): 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
I was banned here for 3 months just Because I said (ewu) meaning in Yorubaland risk.

I'm aware that we have about 520k languages in Nigeria which Yoruba, Hausa and igbo is the most speaking language in Nigeria.

However among the 3 languages Yoruba is the most widely speaking language in Nigeria... Because many hausa and igbo and other tribes speak yoruba Especially those who are born in southwest.

Let me use myself as an example. I was born and raised in Isiala in Abia state... I can speak and write in Yoruba language... Even I don't speak my igbo language Because I don't really like it.

My point is that you moderators you have to be very careful on this forum stop the jungle justice Because seun made you to control the users activities doesn't me you should take the freedom of speech from us.

I'm older on this forum than many of you moderators. I could remembered vividly in 2005 when seun will post a topic hardly two people will comment ... for a whole day hardly you will see new topic, we stood by him then.

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain This. by Lipscomb(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
angry cheesy you are very funny bro.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain This. by Southwest2023: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
When moderator dislike you they will be monitoring you around.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain This. by johnmartus(m): 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
What funny? Its not funny at all.
Lipscomb:
angry cheesy you are very funny bro.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain This. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
So what's the comment that was so hard for them to decipher.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain This. by Lipscomb(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Must you die on nairaland. I just don't know why you guys complain about ban...when they banned you then move on. You can live a better life without nairaland. And nothing really special about the forum.
johnmartus:
What funny? Its not funny at all.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain This. by johnmartus(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Once you are hated by this moderator you're in hot soup.
blogger10:
So what's the comment that was so hard for them to decipher.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain This. by johnmartus(m): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
No .I want justice.
Lipscomb:
Must you die on nairaland. I just don't know why you guys complain about ban...when they banned you then move on. You can live a better life without nairaland. And nothing really special about the forum.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain This. by Captainrambo2: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Shut your stinky mouth. Yiu called someone EWU which ibo people I believe call goat., probably knowing fully well if you just say Goat you will be banned. Trying to be clever by half.

3 months is too small.. you should go away for at least 1 year. People like you re the ones causing problem here.

Btw hausa is the most widely spoken language in Nigeria. This is a fact.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain This. by BeerParlour: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Screenshot your post so we can judge you with it.
Let's know the post is in reaction with others.

Idiot also have other meaning
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain This. by johnmartus(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Just go away.
Lipscomb:
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain This. by johnmartus(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
You have started again. Same way you created many accounts just Because to get me ban. Stop poke nose do your own.
Captainrambo2:
Shut your stinky mouth. Yiu called someone EWU which ibo people I believe call goat., probably knowing fully well if you just say Goat you will be banned. Trying to be clever by half.

3 months is too small.. you should go away for at least 1 year. People like you re the ones causing problem here.

Btw hausa is the most widely spoken language in Nigeria. This is a fact.

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Obinna Uzo In Trouble Falsifying Court Document / Donald Trump's Order: Nigeria To Face International Embarrassment After Covid-19 / See Photos Of Flood In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.