Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Someone Should Help Me Explain This (please)... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Should Help Me Explain This (please)... (538 Views)

Any Northerner Here To Explain This? / Please Someone Should Help Me Explain This. / Why We Are After Dino Melaye, Police Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Help Me Explain This (please)... by iFlare(m): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2022
I posted this here so that my question can get to mature minds.

Please can someone experienced in life explain why some people have to work twice or thrice to achieve what others achieved trying just once. I've been observing this for a while or is it just me...I just need a concrete explanation please. I need someone to explain why I have to work more in other to achieve anything.

Please if you're not matured enough to answer this question, keep off.
Re: Someone Should Help Me Explain This (please)... by baconline(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2022
This life is not balanced, that summaries it

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Help Me Explain This (please)... by RedChiefPriest: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2022
First of all,just know this life is like a potato and a big mystery.
Life works out for people differently and nobody can tell you why cause it's a mystery.

Someone will do good and will reap bad,
Someone will do bad and reap good,
Someone will do good and reap good,
Someone will do bad and reap bad,

Someone can be a cultist for a long period of time,killing and causing mayhems then repent and still have a good life to some extent
And someone can join the same cult and die before he /she sabi even shake.
So I'm trying to let you know life works out differently.

Someone will do it once and it will work out
Someone will do it many times before it will works out
And Someone will do it and it won't work out at all.
Na life jare.
Re: Someone Should Help Me Explain This (please)... by lagbaja(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2022
iFlare:

Please can someone experienced in life explain why some people have to work twice or thrice to achieve what others achieved trying just once. I've been observing this for a while or is it just me...I just need a concrete explanation please. I need someone to explain why I have to work more in other to achieve anything.

We are gifted unequally and our abilities alos differs. However, you can straighten your learning curve faster if you learn from the experience of others who have succesfully done what you want to do, that way, you will reduce the amount of mistakes you make.
Re: Someone Should Help Me Explain This (please)... by iFlare(m): 8:11am On Jul 07, 2022
lagbaja:

We are gifted unequally and our abilities alos differs. However, you can straighten your learning curve faster if you learn from the experience of others who have succesfully done what you want to do, that way, you will reduce the amount of mistakes you make.

Thank you...
Re: Someone Should Help Me Explain This (please)... by iFlare(m): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
First of all,just know this life is like a potato and a big mystery.
Life works out for people differently and nobody can tell you why cause it's a mystery.

Someone will do good and will reap bad,
Someone will do bad and reap good,
Someone will do good and reap good,
Someone will do bad and reap bad,

Someone can be a cultist for a long period of time,killing and causing mayhems then repent and still have a good life to some extent
And someone can join the same cult and die before he /she sabi even shake.
So I'm trying to let you know life works out differently.

Someone will do it once and it will work out
Someone will do it many times before it will works out
And Someone will do it and it won't work out at all.
Na life jare.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Help Me Explain This (please)... by Papichulostunne(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2022
Religion made you understand that the graces given to us are different and that is why some might steuggle to get in a week what others struggle to get in a year. In that situation pray for more grace because with prayers more grace can be added unto you.

If we look at it from another angle. . There is a differece between working HARD and working SMART. What is that person doing differently that makes it work for him/her and its not working for you?

Keep in mind that a fish will be faster that an dog in water. That is to say if you are not proficient in the field as that person is you will continue with this your lament. Better know what you are good at. Its easy that way
Re: Someone Should Help Me Explain This (please)... by compton11(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2022
Fingers ain't the same.

What u have, others don't have it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Help Me Explain This (please)... by falcon01: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2022
Let me see;
To put it simple, In life it depends on where you start, some people are ahead in the race just 1 step they reach the finish line some 2 some 3 or 5 maybe someone has given them a head start or maybe they did it themselves way before the race started while some are far behind and they have to run the whole race themselves.
Re: Someone Should Help Me Explain This (please)... by seankafor(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2022
That's the beauty of life, the ability to not have it all..
Re: Someone Should Help Me Explain This (please)... by coputa(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2022
iFlare:

DESTINY!!. Everyone has his own path from birth,no two humans are the same,it has nothing to do with how smart or hardworking you are,that's why it is necessary to always listen to your intuitive/inner voice,it gives you directive on dos and don'ts.Most people tend to swim against the tide in life,and when you does that,you may likely fail or achieve less in your endeavours.Check the things that are working for you and those that don't.Put your resources on the one that works,then,there will be speed and progress.
Re: Someone Should Help Me Explain This (please)... by helinues: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2022
If all dreams come true, na everybody for rich

Luck, fate, too optimistic, missing thoughts ( When you plan about something but couldn't consider some factors)

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Help Me Explain This (please)... by flamingREED(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2022
Without an imbalance in life, tables won't turn.
Re: Someone Should Help Me Explain This (please)... by Kendo999: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2022
Nah god work grin grin
Re: Someone Should Help Me Explain This (please)... by ajekpaks(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2022
iFlare:

There's no sure route in life, we just keep going...

(1) (Reply)

Pa Edwin Clark Withdraws His Support For Both PDP & APC / Obident Penetrating Gombe / Osun: PDP Electoral Victory Punctuated With Lies, Cheap Propaganda – Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.