Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,250 members, 7,860,577 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Is Nairaland A Good Forum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Nairaland A Good Forum (953 Views)

This Is Nairaland's Biggest Celebrity And Most Respected Member. (Pictures) / The Funniest Post On Nairaland. A Notorious Tale / Here Is Nairaland CEO's (seun Osewa) 2005 Valentine Day Request!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland A Good Forum by sheyitokz(m): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Is Nairaland a Good Forum?
If yes give reasons if No give reasons

MYND44,LALASTICALA
Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by GuestLog: 12:14am On Jun 03, 2020
For people who have brain: Yes

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Yuceeluv(f): 12:23am On Jun 03, 2020
informative and financially beneficial.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by ShakurMY(m): 12:24am On Jun 03, 2020
Yes, a very good forum. With nairaland you dont need twitter, IG, FB and others. All the news in Nigeria and around the globe is all here and its very interactive.
The comment section is always lively and interesting.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 03, 2020
It has been stagnant for a few years now

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Dybala11(m): 3:42am On Jun 03, 2020
Yuceeluv:
informative and financially beneficial.
Really?? Do you mind explaining how you've been able to gain financially from this forum despite the fact that it has been taken over by fraudsters??

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Lyydia(f): 5:04am On Jun 03, 2020
Nairaland...

Home of intellectuals, crazy people, hypocrites, comedians. Etc. There is nothing u won't find here!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by illicit(m): 6:53am On Jun 03, 2020
It's really good

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by chinchonglee(m): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2020
Simple truth is that NL is a very good forum.

We may av lots of idiots here but thats what actually makes it a good forum.

8 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by paulolee(m): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2020
yes bt i prefare the nairaland of before when i just joined years back..

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by brain54(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2020
I bet my left ball seun thinks it is.
Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Degrezhaa: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2020
Nairaland is a Home to all type of crazy in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Yuceeluv(f): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
there are still very well meaning people on this platform and two of them have come to my aid when i needed the help most without even knowing me personally. I would have mentioned them here, but i do not want people to start disturbing them.

Plus, some have gotten jobs via the job adverts on here. So...

Dybala11:

Really?? Do you mind explaining how you've been able to gain financially from this forum despite the fact that it has been taken over by fraudsters??

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Yuceeluv(f): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
I love my nairaland jare. No day passes that i don't check in.

6 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Dybala11(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Yuceeluv:
there are still very well meaning people on this platform and two of them have come to my aid when i needed the help most without even knowing me personally. I would have mentioned them here, but i do not want people to start disturbing them.

Plus, some have gotten jobs via the job adverts on here. So...

OK, but I've vowed not to have a business deal with anyone I don't know personally here on this forum. I remembered reading a thread where some set of fraudsters were said to have scammed a lot of people of funds up to #500 million in the name of bitcoin mining. Those scammers met their victims on this forum and added them to a WhatsApp group, the issue happened last year I think.
I know there are a lot of good people on this forum too, but it's difficult to differentiate between the good and the ugly as it's a faceless forum. That's why I actually decided to lockup. I just don't know who to trust.
Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
This god forsaken friggin' platform can be anything you want it to be.

You can use it as a weapon of mass destruction or use it to throw stones.

You are free to come here and shake tables as you like.

You can post or write rubbish anytime anyway anyhow and still hit FP.

Thankz

4 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Goodmarlian: 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nairaland is damage your mental health embarassed
Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Rule number 7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland. grin
Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Yuceeluv(f): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
you see ehn, anything like 'DROP YOUR NUMBER LET ME SHOW YOU HOW' or "WITH AS LITTLE AS...". i don't look at it twice.

A proper Nigerian will never show you how to make money without making times 100 from you first.

Dybala11:

OK, but I've vowed not to have a business deal with anyone I don't know personally here on this forum. I remembered reading a thread where some set of fraudsters were said to have scammed a lot of people of funds up to #500 million in the name of bitcoin mining. Those scammers met their victims on this forum and added them to a WhatsApp group, the issue happened last year I think.
I know there are a lot of good people on this forum too, but it's difficult to differentiate between the good and the ugly as it's a faceless forum. That's why I actually decided to lockup. I just don't know who to trust.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Yeah it's a clearly a good forum
It's people who signed up here that are not good

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
sheyitokz:
Is Nairaland a Good Forum?
If yes give reasons if No give reasons

MYND44,LALASTICALA

It's a fun place..
With so many mad men grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Galactico4ever(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
The Good definitely outweighs the bad.But I miss the old nairaland where interesting and educative threads grace the front page.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dybala11:

There are things you can do to test how responsible fellows are before dealing with them.

- Check through their comments
- For how long have they registered.

That will give you some clue to relate on faceless forum.

Nairaland is very good, but there is need to be careful while doing transactions and dealings.
Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by TurnerG: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Yes. But some nairalanders are foolish.
Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by tobby20: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
This is an irony
Nairaland is good ... Lalasticala is not stupid ..
Also the fine god fearing mod that would live long that ban my acct for one week would know peace.....
Irony

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
If you want to enjoy Nairaland and see intelligent people go to;
(1)Travel section
(2)Investment section
(3)Auto & Car talk
(4)TV/Movies
(5)The whole of Science/Technology sector

If you want to hate Nairaland visit
(1)politics section, if you are not strong avoid that section because the insult you may receive there may make you look yourself in the mirrow and question your existence.

If you want to have fun and laugh visit
(1)Romance section… its the home of redpill gangs, pussy cartel, simps, mad men, the cry cry boys who their girlfriend cheated on them.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Dybala11(m): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Yuceeluv:
you see ehn, anything like 'DROP YOUR NUMBER LET ME SHOW YOU HOW' or "WITH AS LITTLE AS...". i don't look at it twice.

A proper Nigerian will never show you how to make money without making times 100 from you first.

Very true.
Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Dybala11(m): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:

There are things you can do to test how responsible fellows are before dealing with them.

- Check through their comments
- For how long have they registered.

That will give you some clue to relate on faceless forum.

Nairaland is very good, but there is need to be careful while doing transactions and dealings.
Good advice. Thanks.
Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by GeneralPula: 5:39am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by Goalnaldo(m): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2020
Yuceeluv:
I love my nairaland jare. No day passes that i don't check in.
if nairaland pays people for online presence ehn, I for don blow. I have visited nairaland everyday for the last 1 year.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by OYENIYIJK: 7:43am On Jun 05, 2020
A day without coming to Nairaland is a day wasted. I give up on Facebook because of NAIRALAND. Too much knowledge here cool
Re: Is Nairaland A Good Forum by ForestHill: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2020
ShakurMY:
Yes, a very good forum. With nairaland you dont need twitter, IG, FB and others. All the news in Nigeria and around the globe is all here and its very interactive.
The comment section is always lively and interesting.
Remove Twitter from your list; Twitter is nobody's mate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Boasts Of Her Ashawo Business / Guys, What Kind Of Relationship Do You Prefer? Girls Listen / What House Chores Do You Help Your Girlfriend With?(guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.