Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,295 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform (24209 Views)

Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not / PDP Grants Obaseki Waiver To Contest Edo Governorship Elections / Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by Exc2000: 6:02am On Jun 03, 2020
cool

Ki o tu ku tio se, Ki lo tu ku ti o se, ani ta be lori, tin je nu wuye

Oshiomhole want to clear all doubt that Obaseki is a failure and that's why he wants direct primaries, make Edo decide hin faith

Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by Person2person(m): 6:02am On Jun 03, 2020
primary elections are for party faithfuls. As you have decided to remain in APC, the 14 lawmakers are waiting to return your favour.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by Exc2000: 6:03am On Jun 03, 2020
auditor0471:
Let him try his popularity, Ambode chikened out. Even though none has Edo state in their heart their fight is a drama and entertainment to us

ambode went as far as contexting the primaries so he never chickened out...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by Exc2000: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2020
RPirez:
These fools toying with million of innocent lives in the name of playing Politics. angry

Obaseki, Oshiomole, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Buhari, Obanikoro, Okorochas, Obasa, Buhari, Ngige, Ameachi, all the senators, ministers, reps, the LG chairmen, councilors etc...

You're all MAD! E no go better for you and ur generations! angry

but he don better for them and their family already na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by Cryptofxt10: 6:12am On Jun 03, 2020
If this man finally scale through these huddles and emerge the over all winner come Governorship election, he will make sure oshomole and co, go instinct in Edo state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by dagreat4(f): 6:12am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:
Nice on Obaseki..... We hope you defeat your enemies... That Tinubu Wannabe called oshomole abi na ajemole.

I need a lady (she must be a nairalander)

She must be rich,
Average (height, boobs and ass)
She must be ready to spend on me
Fair or chocolate
She must trust me
Educated or self employed with hand work
Christian
Between 20 - 23
A Nigeria
She must think of a good future not make up
She must be able to reason well not like a fish
She must be good in conversation.

The most important one

She must be a godly virgin (pls note, godly virgin not just any virgin).

Thank.. Pls quote me if u av any
so what are you bringing to d table ogbeni?
Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by OmoDavido(m): 6:15am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:
Nice on Obaseki..... We hope you defeat your enemies... That Tinubu Wannabe called oshomole abi na ajemole.

She must be rich,
Fair or chocolate
She must trust me
Christian
Between 20 - 23
A Nigeria

The most important one

Can a GHANA apply

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by Zetty177x: 6:17am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

She must be rich,
Fair or chocolate
She must trust me
Christian
Between 20 - 23
A Nigeria

The most important one

Very funny request. U need a lady..I should be asking, for what? To work with u or u want to purchase her?

And again, rich at 20-23? Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 03, 2020
anybody who is seeking public office today that has no track record of how he served the public good, or has no track record of success in anything else, that has no track record of having managed not even a kiosk successfully cannot and should not be given an opportunity to serve.”

Too many presidents on this table..
Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by Benwallt(m): 6:17am On Jun 03, 2020
"Tell me what you have done for the people and I will also tell the people what I have done for them and the people will make a choice, that is what democracy is about, that is what our democracy should be.”Sir Goddy, this is not what Nigeria's democracy is. The Nigeria democracy is about cornering and rearing for the slaughter. I believe you've seen one herdsman in charge of over 2k cows. Our politicians are herdsmen why the masses are cows.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by IamPatriotic(m): 6:20am On Jun 03, 2020
DardyGentle:
I see Obaseki supporters and Oshiomole supporters clashing real bad on the day of the primary election. I also see the supporters of the person that looses causing serious mayhem in the September election therefore giving room for another party to take over.

You no dey see well... nothing will happen, except maybe few idiots who will be misfortune to want do anyhow but they will be taken care of by the law. The looser will go back home and lick his wounds, while the winner will loot Edo State treasury for the next 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by virtuousMe(f): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2020
Lazy ass man

quote author=ProfDview1 post=90254159]

She must be rich,
Fair or chocolate
She must trust me
Christian
Between 20 - 23
A Nigeria

The most important one

Thank.. Pls quote me if u av any[/quote
Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by Harmlesspill(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by osamz007: 6:27am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

She must be rich,
Fair or chocolate
She must trust me
Christian
Between 20 - 23
A Nigeria

The most important one

She dey heaven near father Abraham mansion her name na Sarah

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by Nairaballers94(m): 6:29am On Jun 03, 2020
davidbanner:
He's a goner

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by economia1: 6:30am On Jun 03, 2020
N10,000 bounty for you if you can find me Dell7370 motherboard for me to buy at good price

Follow this link
https://www.nairaland.com/5899403/n10000-bounty-anyone-get-dell#90249724
Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by kenyguy(m): 6:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Let them settle before primary that will be better for them
Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 03, 2020
virtuousMe:
Lazy ass man

quote author=ProfDview1 post=90254159]

She must be rich,
Fair or chocolate
She must trust me
Christian
Between 20 - 23
A Nigeria

The most important one

Thank.. Pls quote me if u av any[/quote

You look interested... Make we connect n
Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 03, 2020
Zetty177x:

Very funny request. U need a lady..I should be asking, for what? To work with u or u want to purchase her?

And again, rich at 20-23? Hmmmm

Date then marry....

Honestly...

At least her parent must be financially okay...

If her parents ain't okay, the pressure might fall on me

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by kenodrill: 6:39am On Jun 03, 2020
This man has too much pride
Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2020
OmoDavido:
Can a GHANA apply

To make it seem lively.. I didn't edit that... I saw it but over look

I know a mumu will see that and make mockery of it

Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 03, 2020
dagreat4:
so what are you bringing to d table ogbeni?

Make we connect first... Can we talk via whatsapp.... If you don't mind
Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by Wasky101: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2020
auditor0471:
Let him try his popularity, Ambode chikened out. Even though none has Edo state in their heart their fight is a drama and entertainment to us
Ambode didn't chicken out, he went to primaries and lost.
Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by RPG2020(m): 6:53am On Jun 03, 2020
When the elders start to fool themselves the kids start to insult them

Donald Trump 2020
Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by HRMK: 6:54am On Jun 03, 2020
IS THIS SAME OBASEKI THAT WAS TALKING TOUGH THE OTHER TIME?WHY IS HE NOW LILLY LIVERED?I WONDER OH!
Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by YovvInteriors(m): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2020
Politics game

Check my signature
Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by Askme2020(m): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

She must be rich,
Fair or chocolate
She must trust me
Christian
Between 20 - 23
A Nigeria

The most important one

Oyo is your case.
Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 03, 2020
The man who played Obaseki into office also knows how to play him out. Oshiomole only showed him the ice cream on top of the cake without showing him the real cake. politics of a son growing wings overnight, I foresee those wings cutting out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by Ikmonie92: 7:05am On Jun 03, 2020
RPirez:
These fools toying with million of innocent lives in the name of playing Politics. angry

Obaseki, Oshiomole, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Buhari, Obanikoro, Okorochas, Obasa, Buhari, Ngige, Ameachi, all the senators, ministers, reps, the LG chairmen, councilors etc...

You're all MAD! E no go better for you and ur generations! angry
Baba you don vex be dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by JustforMen: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2020
Politics is so so funny ooo

So they have already concluded that the man will surely 'land' but they wanted the landing to be soft!!!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform by femmyapson(m): 7:10am On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

She must be rich,
Fair or chocolate
She must trust me
Christian
Between 20 - 23
A Nigeria

The most important one

with all this requirement..it is sad ipob or afonja girl cant make it. Are you ready to settle down with an arewa girl or a south african considering d age range you want

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike / Abia Commences Demolition Of Ariaria, Publishes Names Of Affected Persons / Insecurity: How Lawan Averted Impeachment Move Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.