Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets (8201 Views)

NLC Demands Outright Cancellation, As Buhari, NASS Delay Electricity Tariff Hike / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter / SERAP Drags FG, Kano To UN Over ‘arbitrary Detention Of Sanusi’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by ceaser: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Very sick government administered by sickos.

Corona should have given that dude a wisp of its unpleasant smell to inhale and just show him the younger brother of death rather than sparing him by hair's breadth. I'm sure if that happened, he'll never think of prioritizing NASS inflated and unnecessary budgets over that necessary and non-negotiable education and health budget.
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by walkwithgod(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
hayedogbon:
Look no further for your quality UK used laptops

shey i fit get 20k sharp laptop for cyber cafe operations ?
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
RapistOnBail:
cool

Whoever thinks any Agency whatsoever fights for the interest of the common man, should be drained of his fundamental human right of Association.

I can't associate myself with mumus who don't think logically.
You make no sense in the nonsense you typed..

Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
bukkysam:
YOU WILL DRAG EACH OTHER TILL THE END OF THE WORLD. KNOW JESUS CHRST GENUINELY AND KNOW PEACE.

PLEASE SIR/MA MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HIM HERE BEFORE YOU DIE, BCS GRACE ENDS HERE.
The footwear you displayed.. Do you still have stock n location?
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
affable4:
That Nigeria still exist with the way it's being governed amazes me .

Millions of supposedly educated people are being bundled around by a few miscreants in the name of leadership, and nobody dares to put up a good and tangible resistance.

A man would even sell his land to pay for hospital Bill's or school fees for the kids. But the men here are bent on denying their 'kids' education and health care services just to purchase a land.

Whenever I read news like this, I always ponder, where is their conscience? No empathy, na tangible reasoning, nothing.

Instead of the youths to form a formidable force to retire this old folks, they are engaged in a more fruitless battle of ethnicity and religion. Here( on nairaland), you will see them defending their oppressors with every ounce of intelligence in them just to spite the other person whose idea doesn't align with theirs. And do not show any trace of being better of when entrusted with power.

Nigeria will burn. In fact, it's burning already. It's just a matter of time before that which we have decided to ignore consumes us all.

Say no more buddy.

Ma folks truly deserve the bullshits they get from these gang of thieves..

I care less bout them until they realize the damage done by themselves.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Say no more buddy.

Ma folks truly deserve the bullshits they get from these gang of thieves..

I care less bout them until they realize the damage done by themselves.
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Dmanlex:
How can they reduce a nation of 200 million people Health budget to 25bn whereas just Asorock gets 27bn for renovation. Corrupt government
shocked
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by bukkysam(f): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

The footwear you displayed.. Do you still have stock n location?
pls chat me on Whatsapp. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC To Test BVAs With Mock Accreditation Exercise / Supreme Court Spent N12bn Illegally In 5 Years -- Audit Report Reveals / Adeboye And RCCG Constructs Feeder Roads In Lagos And Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.