Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets (8200 Views)

NLC Demands Outright Cancellation, As Buhari, NASS Delay Electricity Tariff Hike / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter / SERAP Drags FG, Kano To UN Over ‘arbitrary Detention Of Sanusi’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by wendyberry(m): 5:56am On Jun 04, 2020
Rhema04:
The only thing I noticed on nairaland lately is that nobody defends Buhari and APC again.. Everyone now know that they are clueless..

just wait a bit, people with Filtered brains will soon come an attack u... Idiots and fools still exist and no matter wat happens dey will still defend this Lacadastical and Ineptitude Government

1 Like

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by seankim(m): 5:57am On Jun 04, 2020
It’s obvious. Naija is in wrong hands.
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Heavensent01(m): 6:13am On Jun 04, 2020
Nigeria is an example of a failed nation

Buhari is a reference to what incompetence portrait. the kleptomania mallam is a global thief, now I knew why he was jailed then

no one can convince me that he was innocent with all these atrocities going on under his noise

very incompetent privilege entity. I don't blame him anyway, I blame majority of educated idiots that believes he's messiah

same thing is happening in USA, trump openly claimed to hate black but the dude is still being defended by this mor0ns black, pathetic...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by drskyfly007(m): 6:15am On Jun 04, 2020
honor4me:
SERAP people are just looking for esracodes for their people. UN my ass. Since when has it become possible for the UN to compel a sovereign nation to reverse budget cuts. The SERAP people are bunch of thieves themselves
Ignorance is bliss

1 Like

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by chocolatelady(f): 6:15am On Jun 04, 2020
I don’t know why u guys are displaying ignorance here ? Is it that u guys are not aware that PMB cannot touch National Assembly budget becos it is a statutory transfer that is backed by the law. Why don't u guys contact ur respective senators and house of reps members to do the needful and amend the constitution on that ? Why can’t u guys read or research about how budget is done before displaying ur hatred on PMB. Or is it that u guys are not aware that Education and Health Ministry received 2% and 1% respectively of the consolidated revenue. When the revenue of the country drops just like now that oil has crashed, they receive less but if revenue rises, they receive more. Pls get it right that PMB did not intentional slash d budget for Health and Education. It was so becos of the reality on ground (fall in revenue)
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Rhema04:
The only thing I noticed on nairaland lately is that nobody defends Buhari and APC again.. Everyone now know that they are clueless..
Who told you? will defend them no matter how stupid it makes him sound...you will soon hear him scream children of hate or mods now...
Cutting education and health by such staggering amount is something he will hail. Infact he will congratulate darling daddy and wish he had even removed it totally from the budget. That is how brain washed he is.

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 04, 2020
Esseite:
- NASS building "renovation" for 469 members - N27.7bn..
- Basic health care for 774 local government and 200m populace in a pandemic - N25.5bn

Is it not obvious the chess game of approve my renovation funds while I approve your $22bn loan despite its lopsided spread of projects tilted to a part of the country, while excluding a whole region from such loan magnitude by a rubber stamp NASS..

but you and myself are here thinking we elected reasonable leaders..
This makes sense...
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Afolabimills(m): 6:26am On Jun 04, 2020
honor4me:
SERAP people are just looking for esracodes for their people. UN my ass. Since when has it become possible for the UN to compel a sovereign nation to reverse budget cuts. The SERAP people are bunch of thieves themselves
u deserve a good slap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 04, 2020
chocolatelady:
I don’t know why u guys are displaying ignorance here ? Is it that u guys are not aware that PMB cannot touch National Assembly budget becos it is a statutory transfer that is backed by the law. Why don't u guys contact ur respective senators and house of reps members to do the needful and amend the constitution on that ? Why can’t u guys read or research about how budget is done before displaying ur hatred on PMB. Or is it that u guys are not aware that Education and Health Ministry received 2% and 1% respectively of the consolidated revenue. When the revenue of the country drops just like now that oil has crashed, they receive less but if revenue rises, they receive more. Pls get it right that PMB did not intentional slash d budget for Health and Education. It was so becos of the reality on ground (fall in revenue)
What then is the essence of the president's signature if he has no power over it? So what you mean to say is that whatever is presented to him must be signed by him? So this is the defence you zombies can put up? This brain washing is real

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Afolabimills(m): 6:30am On Jun 04, 2020
God punish all those who brought this disaster upon Nigeria to think that some mofos still defend buhari govt it' shows how posses n infected they are
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 04, 2020
chocolatelady:
So that reality on ground did not also affect the NA? Education and health that will affect millions was slashed by 50%, yet the NA that will affect not up to 1,000 people was slashed by only 9% and you are talking about realities on ground? Whoever did this to you must be very strong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Afolabimills(m): 6:31am On Jun 04, 2020
DominusPrime:

What then is the essence of the president's signature if he has no power over it? So what you mean to say is that whatever is presented to him must be signed by him? So this is the defence you zombies can put up? This brain washing is real
don't mind that hypocrites
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Afolabimills(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2020
DominusPrime:

So that reality in ground did not also affect the NA? Education and health that will affect millions was slashed by 50%, yet the NA that will affect not up to 1,000 people was slashed by only 9% and you are talking about realities on ground? Whoever did this to you must be very strong.
Las Las e go touch them all na zombies like her go 1st go down as we dey watch them
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by ThatFairGuy: 6:35am On Jun 04, 2020
RapistOnBail:
cool

Whoever thinks any Agency whatsoever fights for the interest of the common man, should be drained of his fundamental human right of Association.

I can't associate myself with mumus who don't think logically.
Shut your mouth rapist. SERAP has always be the voice for the voiceless
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by ThatFairGuy: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2020
Mentality incapacitated souls. How is this even reasonable to them? What's this nonsense again
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Chicastle: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2020
The only thing I can say here and would keep saying is

This particular part of region in Nigeria ruling this country are the most professional and intelligent dumbfounded, uneducated , lack of exposure, idiotic, dirty and unseasoned joined with nunu drinking Alkaline

It must stopped
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Daroldigits: 6:56am On Jun 04, 2020
Is because they wants to steal the money...Nigeria is in a wrong person hand.
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by 989900: 7:07am On Jun 04, 2020
honor4me:
[s]SERAP people are just looking for esracodes for their people. UN my ass. Since when has it become possible for the UN to compel a sovereign nation to reverse budget cuts. The SERAP people are bunch of thieves themselves[/s]

1 Like

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by chriscrosss(m): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2020
This leaders are shameless... There children will eat from this one DAy..if karma skip you, your children won't escape it..people are hungry ,you can't even help , you prefer renovating..God bless saraki...
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by 989900: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2020
SoNature:
[s]SERAP must be a very funny think-tank

These lots are always seeking relevance

They are always in the news for suing the government

Funnily enough, they rarely win those cases

I don't know why people still take Nigeria seriously[/s]

1 Like

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Teeklef(m): 7:31am On Jun 04, 2020
Can't we even have someone like "city hunter " in Nigeria? Na wa oh.
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by FlordFlorez(m): 7:31am On Jun 04, 2020
Imagine 25.5b is to spent for the health of a whole nation while 27b is to be spent just to renovate (not to build o) a building. It shall not be well with those that still believe in buhari.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Nairalandmonika: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
And some people are busy posting beautiful picture of Universities in Nigeria.
Which beautiful, as far as am concern, na only CU fine.
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Macphenson: 7:38am On Jun 04, 2020
chocolatelady:

Chaiii, who use your pant do Yahoo? The person really do you strong thingooo.kpeleoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Xuxu208: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2020
wendyberry:
The nation is driving into recession and some group of pot bellied men without comnon sense are thinking of how to renovate a building !

when are we ever gonna get it right ??

people are starving, no better palliative but u are busy dishing out 27Billion to renovate a building ....

las las na that building go fall press una there

nonesense !!

"when are we ever gonna get it right ??" When we realize that democracy, especially this worthless kind of democracy that has zero benefits for the common man while legitimizing impunity by the ruling class, is a complete and utter scam being indirectly imposed on us by the west so that they can continue to pillage our resources with our neo-colonial administrators (aka elected leaders) facilitating the pillaging....
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Xuxu208: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2020
affable4:
That Nigeria still exist with the way it's being governed amazes me .

Millions of supposedly educated people are being bundled around by a few miscreants in the name of leadership, and nobody dares to put up a good and tangible resistance.

A man would even sell his land to pay for hospital Bill's or school fees for the kids. But the men here are bent on denying their 'kids' education and health care services just to purchase a land.

Whenever I read news like this, I always ponder, where is their conscience? No empathy, na tangible reasoning, nothing.

Instead of the youths to form a formidable force to retire this old folks, they are engaged in a more fruitless battle of ethnicity and religion. Here( on nairaland), you will see them defending their oppressors with every ounce of intelligence in them just to spite the other person whose idea doesn't align with theirs. And do not show any trace of being better of when entrusted with power.

Nigeria will burn. In fact, it's burning already. It's just a matter of time before that which we have decided to ignore consumes us all.

Wow, very well said!
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2020
Hahahahaha
Almajiri moving south
Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Bizibi(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2020
chocolatelady:
abeg forget all this long talk,the executive and legislature just scratch their backs. I give you approval for your loans,you give us funds to renovate.

If the backlash is too much,they will find another way and they will make sure it goes unnoticed.

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2020
You Are going through a major health crisis that You don't know when it will end, You still cut your health budget. Who does that?

1 Like

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by Dmanlex(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2020
How can they reduce a nation of 200 million people Health budget to 25bn whereas just Asorock gets 27bn for renovation. Corrupt government

1 Like

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by amakadlite(f): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
helinues:
SHARAP
address the issues raised because whether you accept the truth or not, those issues have direct or indirect bearing on your live now or in the future.
I know you will not see anything wrong in allocating a huge some of over 27b for state house renovation, but a paltry sum for health and education. where is your sense of judgement? tribalism and nepotism will not allow it to work properly,,

1 Like

Re: SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets by BruzMoney(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
honor4me:

You’re nothing but a slave. Bastard. It’s painful that U share country with animals who cannot think like you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. / Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN / 2015 ELECTION RESULTS: JEGA Ignored Jonathan's Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.