Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist (61479 Views)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by lauraright(f): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

See this one too, she doesn't want the attention rape is getting to pass her by.

This one that has been offering herself as a gift to everything that has 3rd leg even on live t.v. is talking.

It's only a mad man that will accept to sleep with you let alone raping you.

Even the one that was fuccked in the toilet will soon come out to tell us how she was raped.

Say NO to RAPE

Oga because somebody has consensual sex on TV doesn't mean the person wasn't raped in the past
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by slowgo(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Blessed telecommunications
We sell all kind of data bundles
data services and also
subscribe gotv and dstv
channels.
Mtn5gb 1000.
Mtn15gb 2500.
Glo 7gb 1300.
Glo 17gb3200.
Airtel10gb1500.
Airtel17gb2800.
9mobile 4gb1200.
9mobile 20gb 2900.
All data last for 3 months call ...
WhatsApp 08145975552
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by KingAzubuike(f): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
BRASH:

Even sex that happened as a result of a little struggling, but with consent will also be called rape.
Exactly but if they start counting this one too , it means say virtually every nigga that have had sex don rape be that coz 80% of sex usually occur with little struggling from the girl.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by andyanders: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Even some ladies who has been fvcking here and there, who told their partners they were virgine, would now claim rape victims in other for them to seek for symparthy.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by lauraright(f): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
andyanders:
Even some ladies who has been fvcking here and there, who told their partners they were virgine, would now claim rape victims in other for them to seek for symparthy.

Why are people talking like this? Its like you dunno what rape is oh
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by JustforMen: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
#Every opko na rape victim!
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Onlyonebuhari: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Rapists should all be killed while animals that commit fornications should also be exile from our community.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by jakD: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
grammarnazi2:

...stories that touch.

"Before anything is done, please tell her to fill and sign this form to avoid story that touches."

Could you kindly explain why the statement, "STORY THAT TOUCHES" is wrong?

Cheers!
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by delvzy(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
Seriously Khafi wrong timing I must say considering you're in a serious relationship which you and your fiancée need to have an understanding of things to be brought online.
At times we don't need to follow the trend but focus on rebuilding ourselves.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by VenumX: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
You are not a good role model to give advice since you never reported it.

Just keep quiet so the real feminists can do the fighting since everything has to fall on their shoulders to carry all the time.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nitah1: 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
lauraright:

If all rapists are to be punished,what then should happen to those that have been having premarital sex as against God's command?

A lady once accused a guy of rape,the case dragged to court,while in court the lawyer to the guy in question knockout the girl with just a question.....
Why did you climb his bed with shoes on?

The lady replied.....i never clomb his bed with shoes,i removed it myself ����...case closed.

Check ur facts before you sympathize with some of this oloshos.

Rape is against humanity......do no rape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Evercurious(f): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
'Notice me ' Kafi.. No be you again? Excess talk full your mouth for those wey go believe you..
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Calicoe: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
I was also raped by one girl
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Evercurious(f): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
lauraright:

Cos some of them are just LIES!! LIES!!! LIES. and you know it
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by eyinjuege: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Gregorian2020:

Shut thou mouth there, ooooin, you are not doing well. If people didn't complain will they complain about rape. Don't wait for when others will complain about theirs and you still complain about your five years rape. Say it as it happens

We have been complaining about rape since time immemorial.
The greatest part of hell is for all you rape apologists. Note today's date down, so that when it starts hitting close to home you will swim in your premium tears solo.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by lauraright(f): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nitah1:
If all rapists are to be punished,what then should happen to those that have been having premarital sex as against God's command?

A lady once accused a guy of rape,the case dragged to court,while in court the lawyer to the guy in question knockout the girl with just a question.....

The lady replied.....i never clomb his bed with shoes,i removed it myself ����...case closed.

Olosho or not...non-consensual sex is rape... Because someone has had sex before doesn't mean any passer by should be given access to their body
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by lauraright(f): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Evercurious:

Cos some of them are just LIES!! LIES!!! LIES. and you know it

There are lies out there...but you won't know cuz you weren't there when it happened
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Prognose: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
grammarnazi2:

...victim...

...trending...worse.

...rape.
...accuses...

...confessions...

...former President.

Rape should stop!
...anybody...

...quiet.

...raped...

... lives.

When Timi Dakolo's wife said she was raped, many girls came out and spoke up.
Only...is...

...stories that touch.

Guy(babe) you're the bomb. I started this once but stopped. Here's wishing you luck in your Grammer crusade grin
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
This country sef
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
eyinjuege:

We have been complaining about rape since time immemorial.
The greatest part of hell is for all you rape apologists. Note today's date down, so that when it starts hitting close to home you will swim in your premium tears solo.

You are clamoring and preaching as if you are the one that will be at the gate to refuse and allow people into hell.
My friend all that concerns you is to live and guide yourself righteously. If anyone cannot guide his or herself he should face whatwhat that is laid before him or her. If you like castrate most men, they will still rape. To some is a curse, to some is lack of self control and to some the victims has duped them a lot and they can't just let the victims go like that. Lastly the way the victims dress ( half naked) can prompt the act. If you like put a death penalty for rapist in the constitution of Nigeria they will still rape. Carrying placards for protest at the comfort of your home can't solve the problem but an open humiliation can reduce it. Thank you God bless you
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by eyinjuege: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
Gregorian2020:

You are clamoring and preaching as if you are the one that will be at the gate to refuse and allow people into hell.
My friend all that concerns you is to live and guide yourself righteously. If anyone cannot guide his or herself he should face whatwhat that is laid before him or her. If you like castrate most men, they will still rape. To some is a curse, to some is lack of self control and to some the victims has duped them a lot and they can't just let the victims go like that. Lastly the way the victims dress ( half naked) can prompt the act. If you like put a death penalty for rapist in the constitution of Nigeria they will still rape. Carrying placards for protest at the comfort of your home can't solve the problem but an open humiliation can reduce it. Thank you God bless you

You are just another rape apologist, in cohorts with your rapist Gs.
Women fully covered in hijab are raped and sexually assaulted, so the issue of dressing is not valid..
Stiffer punishments is needed for rapists, and their sources of livelihood ruined. Nigeria will get there, where there will be a central system to check for your offences and convictions in the past.
We will have registers for sexual predators and sex offenders.
Nobody will hire you, nobody will do business with you. Infact, nobody will rent a house to you
The time is coming, and very soon too.
It's just a matter of time they are ruined on earth, before going to face more ruin in hades, with their boss.
Nobody cares if they're cursed or if they lack self control. Just do the world a favor and buy sniper for yourself. Its that simple.
Next time the thought comes into your head, just run into the express for motor to jam you. It's easy.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by eyinjuege: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nitah1:

[/b]If all rapists are to be punished,what then should happen to those that have been having premarital sex as against God's command?[b]

Another rape apologist. Talking with both sides of the mouth
What kind of devil are you serving that asks you to rape people because he believes fornication is a greater sin?
That one na devilgod. So many atrocities committed in the name of religion. But what can one expect anyway, when your father the devil himself in the form of Pastor Biodun is the chief rapist. Terrible lots, and one can't help but question what all these religions are on about.

Btw, even oloshos can be raped and violated.
Because anyone chose to be a prostitute doesn't mean you can violate them.
It doesn't happen like that.
Because a woman decides to wear bum shorts doesn't mean she wants you to forcefully take her.
No means No.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
eyinjuege:

You are just another rape apologist, in cohorts with your rapist Gs.
Women fully covered in hijab are raped and sexually assaulted, so the issue of dressing is not valid..
Stiffer punishments is needed for rapists, and their sources of livelihood ruined. Nigeria will get there, where there will be a central system to check for your offences and convictions in the past.
We will have registers for sexual predators and sex offenders.
Nobody will hire you, nobody will do business with you. Infact, nobody will rent a house to you
The time is coming, and very soon too.
It's just a matter of time they are ruined on earth, before going to face more ruin in hades, with their boss.
Nobody cares if they're cursed or if they lack self control. Just do the world a favor and buy sniper for yourself. Its that simple.
Next time the thought comes into your head, just run into the express for motor to jam you. It's easy.

Mr. Dreamer did you read about the rapist that is walking freely in the street of yobe. Someone that was caught for raping a 16 year old girl is na walking the street freely. Maybe you are a kid that is why you are dreaming like this. If you are of the 70s and 80s you will be silent about the happenings in Nigeria. You are in your house giving out a law by yourself and with yourself even saying Nigeria will get there. When Nigeria was good has past, what you are seeing here is the particles waiting to be blown away. During the 80s you hardly hear of rape. I pity you for even hoping that Nigeria will get there. A lot of people who dreamed like you have given up on this country and they have concluded that Nigeria will never be better again. I shake my head in pity for this your hope. Joseph the dreamer
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by KenBen217: 3:54am On Jun 04, 2020
lalasticlala:
BBNaija star, Khafi Kareem, has revealed that she was raped but didn't report her rapist.

Giving reasons for not reporting the man that raped her, Khafi wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KhafiKareem/status/1267806922696208386
I believe flat Earth theories better than this thing
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nitah1: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2020
eyinjuege:

Another rape apologist. Talking with both sides of the mouth
What kind of devil are you serving that asks you to rape people because he believes fornication is a greater sin?
That one na devilgod. So many atrocities committed in the name of religion. But what can one expect anyway, when your father the devil himself in the form of Pastor Biodun is the chief rapist. Terrible lots, and one can't help but question what all these religions are on about.

Btw, even oloshos can be raped and violated.
Because anyone chose to be a prostitute doesn't mean you can violate them.
It doesn't happen like that.
Because a woman decides to wear bum shorts doesn't mean she wants you to forcefully take her.
No means No.
So anyone that has contrary opinion is an apologist?

Where is the evidence that pastor Biodum rape the LovePeddler?

Don't worry,one day it will ur turn.

Keep talking nonsense here.
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2020
all this people and their rape talk should all f**k off, in a time like this were more reasonable issues should be brought up, this is just misplaced priority.

we get it, there should be justice for those girls that were raped and everybody else, but now is not the time to entertaining stupid accusation, like what do you want people to do if you were rapped? how is that going to improve the economy that is already crashing ?? just Bleep off all of you.

you people are the problem of this country with your shallow mentality and illiteracy. This whole protest and hashtag thing was supposed to be about police brutality and how police violates human rights but you fools started coming up with rubbish accusations that will only benefit yourself.

like if you were raped and you did not speak up or report the rapist, that means you feel worthless of yourself and have low self esteem, which is meant to be your personal problem.

Now is the time for Nigerians to demand justice and protest for police brutality, corruption, unemployment and no electricity. because the truth be told, most of you girls that got rapped was as a result of idleness, unemployment and lack of empowerment. so please wake up people
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2020
U said he apologized abut it & u accepted d apology & yet u coming out t tell us u were raped, what exactly do u want t get out of d thing u just said, a pity? Nobody wants t hear ur story, eveeybdy has there own story
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by sexylabo(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Most women are victim of rape..but most all victim are threaten if they tell anyone. ..death sentence for rapist�
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by lauraright(f): 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nitah1:

I don't even understand you sef. It's like you don't even understand this rape of a thing. Please go and educate yourself
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by Nitah1: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
lauraright:

I don't even understand you sef. It's like you don't even understand this rape of a thing. Please go and educate yourself
Hmmmm� iam waiting to read your own when the one raped you has become famous....cos it's seems you guys are only after the rich guys���
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by lauraright(f): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nitah1:
Hmmmm� iam waiting to read your own when the one raped you has become famous....cos it's seems you guys are only after the rich guys���

Lol... I will keep saying that some guys will never be able to understand rape till when they are also raped and violated by a gay person...

People want ladies to speak up but its people like you that don't want to hear the truth. Somebody becoming rich does not free them from whatever rape crime they have committed in the past.
Like I said before...educate yourself
Re: Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist by lamentor78(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
I was rape in my dream by one top government officials can I report the case to police please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) / Mad Man Rapes DELSU Student At ATM Centre / Lady Steals 30 Phones, Hides Them In Bra And Panties (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.