Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers (39359 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Pictured With Clergymen / VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State / Osinbajo Pictured Campaigning While Standing On A Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by Sagay212: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Their pictures won't change the economy. Tell us something else.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by cassbeat(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
Meetings Upon Meetings and yet nothing good to show for it
This matter nobody fit settle am
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by Daddysidhan: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
But some mad idiotic elements said they are both dead, intact all Igbos on this forum are mad because I almost believe there lies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Wailing Wailers should come over to shake Osinbajo. They wished him dead but God is not a man.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by ThatFairGuy: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

Inside Life you will see A whole Professor licking a certificateless Herdsman's Ass
Cow! Had it been Peter Obi won, he would have also been the same slave right? 2019 defeat is still worrying you people. E ma sunkun mo

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by Miracle1991: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
majamajic:

With that single old pic
A whole federal executive meeting ,they are showing us one single old pic, and u are here praising them
that hate that your grandma implanted in your brain is not doing you any good. Wake up

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by gawu1: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
ghettokid1:

That is the question we are supposed to be asking, but unfortunately zombies are coming to hail them.
Nobody asks you to abandon your nest.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
This pics are old. I have seen Buhari & Osinbajo's pics where they wore same dresses. Unless the president and his vice repeated same dress, same time.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by Ayangalu2019(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
smiley
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by pelumzy007(m): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
Buhari has neva worn face mask through out this covid-19 period. I wonder if anti virus was installed in his body.
Lolz, its for security and safety reasons. If you know you know wink wink
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Old pic unless the VP and the president are repeating same dress, same time.
I have this same pic saved on my device few weeks before Abba Kyari's death was announced .
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by majamajic(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Miracle1991:
that hate that your grandma implanted in your brain is not doing you any good. Wake up

So they did to u , sleep dey go !
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by Chamberlin1983(m): 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
I taught nnamdi kanu said yorubas should ask where their son was. Or is it a photoshop picture?
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by Chamberlin1983(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Was osinbajo wearing a nose mask in the picture you saw then?
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by ramon212: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
What does that other flag symbolise? Someone who knows should quote me and tell me.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by Hausaboy239(m): 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
ghettokid1:
Meetings Upon Meetings and yet nothing good to show for it
How to take more loans dey show up

Very useless people!
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by ibbyys(m): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
Thank goodness!
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Empty meeting as nothing good will come out of it
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by MrrGodsfavour(m): 1:08am On Jun 04, 2020
Is it just me or has any other person noticed that our Presido does not put on face mask? Abi the Covid-19 dey don dey look face? ��
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by Biafranguy1(m): 3:30am On Jun 04, 2020
yakubudivine:
Nice one
You're a dummy, how many times have you seen this picture on a social media. This is old picture bro, you need to go and borrow sense. Osinbajo is nowhere to be found make Fulani's no dey deceive you people. Yoruba where is your son Osinbajo. Make una wise oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by Onlyonebuhari: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2020
jidamsel43:
What is the value of the meetings they've had before

He has projects in all the states, NYSC allawee, my salary from 230 to 257k, Biafra soldiers pension, clearance of owed pensions, bail out 27 states that your brother put in mess, Abuja light rail, Jebba-Mokwa road, ajaokuta-itapke rail.
And finally close ur eyes when u reach second Niger bridge cos u prefer banana to infrastructures.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by emmabest207(m): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2020
femtex007:
Ndi ipob. I tot u said osinbajo is dead
u are so daft not to notice dat ur osibanjo hand is cut & join
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by aaking(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2020
Old Picture grin grin if you know you know
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by oyeb15: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wearing of face mask by any president is a huge embarrassment.glad Buhari knew this.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by Pelico20: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
What is the essence of their presence in the meeting as they were not shown saying anything during the meeting.
They are the leaders and should lead the meeting, take open decision not paper decision. Those being should address us openly to show they are in charge of this country.
I wonder if those beings know anything about this country.
Re: Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers by Zetty177x: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
majamajic:

Who said he is dead ?

Nnamdi Kanu n co

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK / Kaduna Train Attack: How Corpses Of Co-passengers Saved Me – Survivor / Uche Ogah Builds A Church In Uturu, Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.