Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Walking Barefoot May Increase The Size Of Your Penis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Walking Barefoot May Increase The Size Of Your Penis (4124 Views)

Spiritual Meaning Of Walking Barefoot In A Dream / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / Know Your Penis Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walking Barefoot May Increase The Size Of Your Penis by thefamousnaija9: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Did you know that simply taking your time to walk barefooted can significantly increase the size of your penis?

https://gistsfanz.com/2020/06/walking-barefoot-may-increase-the-size-of-your-penis.html

Yes walking on the natural ground with your bare feet for thirty minutes a day would give you one inch per year ballpark. Canadian researchers who spent two years in the Democratic Republic of Congo trying to bust the myth of natural penis enlargement went back home with newfound length and girth. Back in 2014, they thought maybe it has something to do with the nature of the soil in Congo.

To their surprise, Canadian men who tried the method in Canada were blessed with new inches too. The real science behind this is still a mystery. The traditional healer in DRC who had been prescribing this to men for years said it is the gods’ gift to men so that each man will be able to satisfy their wives.

According to the healer as soon as a man hit puberty every step he takes barefoot counts. He also warned men not to be greed because they would reach a point where the blood in their body is no longer enough to sustain a full erection.

John Powell who is one of the first Canadians who used the method back in DRC says he will never walk barefoot for the rest of his life. “What I have right now is appreciated by my wife and I don’t think to be greedy will end well. I am quite grateful and I believe I have had my share from mother nature”.

https://gistsfanz.com/2020/06/walking-barefoot-may-increase-the-size-of-your-penis.html

1 Share

Re: Walking Barefoot May Increase The Size Of Your Penis by Enoch07: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
pls if you open this thread, just go straight to the last paragraph and read what John Powell said and be happy.

1 Like

Re: Walking Barefoot May Increase The Size Of Your Penis by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: Walking Barefoot May Increase The Size Of Your Penis by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Oh please!
Re: Walking Barefoot May Increase The Size Of Your Penis by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Enoch07:
pls if you open this thread, just go straight to the last paragraph and read what John Powell said and be happy.
Lol, thanks! grin
Re: Walking Barefoot May Increase The Size Of Your Penis by illicit(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
No wonder, cele gals no dey date outside their Church hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Walking Barefoot May Increase The Size Of Your Penis by internationalman(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Worked bare footed during my days in primary school...

Thank God for not blessing my parents with so much money to buy me sandals then...

I'm happy looking back now; who would have thought..
Re: Walking Barefoot May Increase The Size Of Your Penis by EbukaHades10(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
I talk am.

Na to go troway my footwears be dat

Re: Walking Barefoot May Increase The Size Of Your Penis by EbukaHades10(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
illicit:
No wonder, cele gals no dey date outside their Church hmmm
.....and cele boys no dey date outside.

Those years wey I join cele eh. Good times

1 Like

Re: Walking Barefoot May Increase The Size Of Your Penis by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
You're fúcking kidding bro I off my palm only when am going to bed N my ma dick can be compared to that of a trailer silencer grin
Re: Walking Barefoot May Increase The Size Of Your Penis by paulolee(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
na wah o...growing up i know that walking barefoot always would make ur feets big and large and some people said you can measure the size of a guys dick buy his size of shoes or legs...mayb there is a positive correlation somewhere

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Never Met Her / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) / Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.