Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? (3212 Views)

Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? / What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by GuyWise101(m): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2020
My neighbor who does everything for his wife go cheated by his wife with her doctor.

No matter how faithful you think your girl or wife is, just have it in the back of your mind that they will cheat on you with a better person.

The reason your girl has not cheated on you is because she has not found someone better than you.

Do you want to tell me if your girl get toasted by Davido or Phyno that she will still remain faithful to you?

She may turn them down in your presence or in peoples presence but if those names mentioned above toast them on Social media, they will fall head over heel and will open their legs latter.

Lalasticlala

12 Likes

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Davash222(m): 8:02am On Jun 04, 2020
Sometime last year, a friend visited me, we were having blunts and some green bottles when he started telling me about the Nigerian girl he wants to marry.
I asked if he loves the girl, he said yes. I asked again if he trust the girl, he said 'with all his heart'. I then asked, if Wizkid approach the girl, will she reject him? To my surprise, he answered Yes!
At that moment, I decided not to offer my beer again to him. You can't be drinking my beer and still don't have sense.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Holyfield1(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2020
wink

1 Like

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Caleb17: 8:18am On Jun 04, 2020
grin(
Davash222:
Sometime last year, a friend visited me, we were having blunts and some green bottles when he started telling me about the Nigerian girl he wants to marry.
I asked if he loves the girl, he said yes. I asked again if he trust the girl, he said 'with all his heart'. I then asked, if Wizkid approach the girl, will she reject him? To my surprise, he answered Yes!
At that moment, I decided not to offer my beer again to him. You can't be drinking my beer and still don't have sense.

4 Likes

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Oluromantic: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2020
All of you are small boys who shd work on their esteem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2020
You attract who you are. Simple.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2020
God bless.
Oluromantic:

1 Like

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Davash222(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Oluromantic:
All hail Nairaland's biggest boy!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2020
ThisCouldBeUs:
You attract who you are. Simple.
Not true in all cases

2 Likes

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Evablizin(f): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2020
Abeggi make we hear word.
Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 04, 2020
Oluromantic:
Old man,this isn't about age but critical certainty. Op speaks the truth. There's a ho waiting to take flight in every female.

11 Likes

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 04, 2020
Davash222:
Aint you bashing women as well with this your comment?

1 Like

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Oluromantic: 8:36am On Jun 04, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Old man,this isn't about age but critical certainty. Op speaks the truth. There's a ho waiting to take flight in every female.
Did I mention age to you? I said small boys. You can be well over 30 and be a small boy and u can be less than 30 and be a big boy. It's ur reaction to situations that measures your level of wisdom or the opposite.. foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Davash222(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2020
Rozz:
Aint you bashing women as well with this your comment?
Am I under obligation not to bash women

2 Likes

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Davash222:

Am I under obligation not to bash women
but you were quick to call me out over a harmless comment I made,dont throw stones if you live in a glass house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Davash222(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Rozz:
but you were quick to call me out over a harmless comment I made,dont throw stones if you live in a glass house
When, Where and How?

2 Likes

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Bartork(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2020
All men are potential Saints

We remain virgins till marriage and stay faithful for ever....

Of course we just hang out with single ladies in bars and don't do pim with them.

Friends of gfs
Sharp runs
Side chicks
UnderG
One night
One corner
Etc...

All are done by the ladies

2 Likes

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2020
Davash222:
When, Where and How?
He has forgotten so quick.
Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Davash222(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2020
Rozz:
He has forgotten so quick.
Can't remember.. Remind me please.

1 Like

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by ehmmy11(m): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2020
grin
Holyfield1:
No caps

Ayomide anywhere you are, no matter how any rounds you do

You no go cum o

I've forgiven you sha grin

that one hit you well bro

GuyWise101:
No matter how faithful you think your girl or wife is, just have it in the back of your mind that they will cheat on you with a better person.

The reason your girl has not cheated on you is because she has not found someone better than you.

Do you want to tell me if your girl get toasted by Davido or Phyno that she will still remain faithful to you?

She may turn them down in your presence or in peoples presence but if those names mentioned above toast them on Social media, they will fall head over heel and will open their legs latter.

It cuts both ways there is also a more pretty, attractive and interesting woman out there it takes maturity to raise above such temptation even love can't help you at that point..

1 Like

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Freddykrueger: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2020
Women are programmed hoes, they always feel like spreading out for someone new. Doesn't really matter if the person is better than you or not. So just have your fill and jet out to the next so you don't come here crying over stories that touch.

14 Likes

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by mhizv(f): 9:03am On Jun 04, 2020
It's both ways! Men meet a better,and more pretty girl, and would want to go after her! Just few are able to resist it.

Same way most ladies meet better men,most of them gladly accept them ,while others remain committed.

2 Likes

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Peacefullove: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2020
mhizv:
It's both ways! Men meet a better,and more pretty girl, and would want to go after her! Just few are able to resist it.

Same way most ladies meet better men,most of them gladly accept them ,while others remain committed.

Thank you.

I get the OP point , but the fact that he generalized is what am against, We have heard of ladies who turned down very rich men to stick to their husband's and vice versa we have heard of men who turned down Gorgeous women advances to stay commmited to their partner.

In Economics Scarcity brings value. My point is in this age where most people ain't committed , a committed person is GOLD . cos they are scarce and yes they exist.

6 Likes

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Angelacruz: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Not true...am really tired of nairalanders male with bashing of females.So bad
Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Raeheemwayne: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2020
Irrespective of gender or whatsoever; this theory is applicable to everyone - In essence, we all are potential cheats.
Thank u.
Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 04, 2020
Oluromantic:

Did I mention age to you? I said small boys. You can be well over 30 and be a small boy and u can be less than 30 and be a big boy. It's ur reaction to situations that measures your level of wisdom and the opposite.. foolishness.
I swear. Utter foolishness dey worry dem
Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2020
GuyWise101:

The hypocrisy of guys in this forum is alarming!
When girls come out to say all guys are potential rapists(though I don't support), you insult and condemn them for generalizing but you guys here do worse.

Oluromantic was right afterall, wisdom no be by age.

2 Likes

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2020
Davash222:
grin
I go do thanks giving the day you finally have sense. Your comment dey give joy.
Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by freethinker420(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2020
GuyWise101:

Yes it's a known fact..but what if Cardi B toasts you...you wan tell me say U nor go bleep am...Guy Nobody Holy!

1 Like

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Gmajor(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2020
Yes. Especially your mother and sisters.
Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Hypnotise: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2020
GuyWise101:

You are very correct sir especially all these broke Nigeria women
Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Naija246: 11:56am On Jun 04, 2020
cheesy
Davash222:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Virgin Girls Insist They Can't Marry A Virgin Boy? / Stop Helping Barren Or Infertile Women / What Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.