Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court (40053 Views)

Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / NYSC Certificate Forgery: Sack Kemi Adeosun - PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by fergie001: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
senatordave1:

What is happening in bayelsa
My bro...I am in the dark for now.

I am anxious as well.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by seanfer(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:
Dead case.

This is Section 308 of the 1999 Constitution as ammended;

The court is not against Obaseki as the Governor, this is challenging his nomination for contesting for a party ticket. This may swing in Favour of his enemies. Obaseki really messed up. He should have wait till his second term before flexing his muscle. Ganduje waited till he won the second term before dealing with SLS.

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
sell Nigeria and share the money amongst Nigerians.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Successmind(m): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Na now dem open eye?
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Roon9(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
lalawealthy:
Its becoming interesting.
The Governor doesn't know how to play politics,so unfortunate.

He's a learner

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by playapayaski: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Y'all should free this man pls.. Ah ah,it'd be sad if Edo indigenes n residents allow oshiomole return.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Edo state is learning forgery of certificate saga. Oga Adams try your best
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
9jatriot:
I thought Obaseki was in the private sector before he joined politics? I think this is just a diversion

I personally believe Godwin Obaseki should never have descended into the cesspool of political adventurism. This is a man versed in the intricate world of international finance. I know the political route is fast. But he could very easily have been an Akinwumi Adesina in the near future. For some people who know what they have, it's not easy to allow themselves be steamrolled by a superior. It's his bed sha. Let him lie in it.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by erospecial: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Everything about APC is fake from the presidency to ward excos; fake certificates, fake candidates, achievements and fake manifestoes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by brexit: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
A man with such a case has been acting out of order, maybe those APC governors that took him to Aso Rock never knew this part of the story,, Oshomole was very wise to have preempted his denial of ticket because the opposition parties knew about this, he was covered then because of relationship, now water don pass garri, most people in leadership in this country are with forged certificates

7 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Slynation(m): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
This one that could have been loyal till second tenure is won and dusted, but he grown wings... I still remember when he was following Oshiomole upandan before he became Governor, now you go see something, Ambode footstep loading....

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Kdon2: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
festacman:
Same old script:
Sue for certificate forgery
Obtain ex-parte injunction to stop party primary
Use thugs to scatter venue of party primary

And they will do their primary else where. Na today?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by bcashy: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
moderatedguy:
who made u d judge of that

Its obvious! Him eyes go soon clear! grin grin grin

Yes....APC may loose Edo state!
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by greggng: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
ddippset:
How did he win the first election and then govern for 4 years without this issue?

BTW, I sense Oshiomole's camp having a hand in this.
They want to use it to disqualify him from contesting for the primaries.

How did balyelsa deputy won his election to the Senate and even became a senator before he caused apc downfall in the supreme court? If you answer this question u will know that everyday for thief , one day for owner of the house.

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Kdon2: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
brexit:
A man with such a case has been acting out of order, maybe those APC governors that took him to Aso Rock never knew this part of the story,, Oshomole was very wise to have preempted his denial of ticket because the opposition parties knew about this, he was covered then because of relationship, now water don pass garri, most people in leadership in this country are with forged certificates

Gbam! You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Kdon2: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
greggng:

How did balyelsa deputy won his election to the Senate and even became a senator before he caused apc downfall in the supreme court? If you answer this question u will know that everyday for thief , one day for owner of the house.

An addage sums it up. If you live in a glass house don't throw stone.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Joefat: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
E don Red. Rabbit don dey pursue dog..

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by noakchukibadan: 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
ddippset:
How did he win the first election and then govern for 4 years without this issue?

BTW, I sense Oshiomole's camp having a hand in this.
They want to use it to disqualify him from contesting for the primaries.
Exactly, in his first term, Oshiomole did everything , I mean everything for the guy. That is why the Oshiomole is so pained about Obaseki's behaviour

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by FGonline: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
It really surprises me how difficult it is for most of our leaders to get certificate. Anyway, that is if its true.

There is a reason people say Edo is not Lagos. Let me make it clear a bit. Obaseki has put up a strong fight it doesn't matter if he loses out.

What is more important is to fight like a man. After all politics is generally a game of win or lose. The way Ambode chickened out easily in Lagos portrays a man who lack balls in between his legs. god fathers in politics are set of people without any remedy or solution.

If you are loyal to them, you are in trouble, if not loyal, you are in trouble. The best way around them is to confront your fears and wait for whatever outcome. This is exactly what Obaseki is doing. Ambode was very loyal to Tinubu to the core, what happened to him?

All god fathers fight for their pockets and their fame and not for the masses. Look at how Ambode phased out despite all his good works in Lagos state. Aside his nonsense landscape project which left many places dirty, the guy did his best and you would wonder why he was pushed out despite his loyalty.

The so called god fathers are former governors. And you are the present governor, so why become so afraid of them? is it not ridiculous that a man Adams Oshiomole despised so much in the last election has now become his best bride? Where then is the philosophy, where is the ideology? No interest of the people served. Despite how much I didn't like Chimaroke, his fight with Jim Nwobodo made me like him a bit.

Political god fathers are common criminals that should be stoned. Obaseki have tried to put up a fight like a man even though I don't know much of him in delivering good governance.
certificate saga is nothin but politics.

That's Nigeria politics4u

U can ans any name u like anytime.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Urchman200: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
lalawealthy:
Its becoming interesting.
The Governor doesn't know how to play politics,so unfortunate.
na only u and tinubu understand politics in Nigeria, clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Fortissimo502: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
festacman:
Same old script:
Sue for certificate forgery
Obtain ex-parte injunction to stop party primary
Use thugs to scatter venue of party primary

You sabi as e de go.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by ClitRaider: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
The end

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Heavensent01(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
It really surprises me how difficult it is for most of our leaders to get certificate. Anyway, that is if its true.

There is a reason people say Edo is not Lagos. Let me make it clear a bit. Obaseki has put up a strong fight it doesn't matter if he loses out.

What is more important is to fight like a man. After all politics is generally a game of win or lose. The way Ambode chickened out easily in Lagos portrays a man who lack balls in between his legs. god fathers in politics are set of people without any remedy or solution.

If you are loyal to them, you are in trouble, if not loyal, you are in trouble. The best way around them is to confront your fears and wait for whatever outcome. This is exactly what Obaseki is doing. Ambode was very loyal to Tinubu to the core, what happened to him?

All god fathers fight for their pockets and their fame and not for the masses. Look at how Ambode phased out despite all his good works in Lagos state. Aside his nonsense landscape project which left many places dirty, the guy did his best and you would wonder why he was pushed out despite his loyalty.

The so called god fathers are former governors. And you are the present governor, so why become so afraid of them? is it not ridiculous that a man Adams Oshiomole despised so much in the last election has now become his best bride? Where then is the philosophy, where is the ideology? No interest of the people served. Despite how much I didn't like Chimaroke, his fight with Jim Nwobodo made me like him a bit.

Political god fathers are common criminals that should be stoned. Obaseki have tried to put up a fight like a man even though I don't know much of him in delivering good governance.

go and study the relationship between legislation and executive in Nigeria Democratic settings and relate it with Lagos and Edo nature of politics

you dummies will just be splitting what transcend your physical knowledge

if Obaseki had allowed the majority of the house to be inaugurated, do you think he will still be governor today or have liver to be fighting political tussle. the few lawmakers holding session were his loyalist

Ambode on the other hand has none of the lawmakers loyal to him, so what would you suggest for such man? lost his pride like former deputy Governor femi Pedro? Ambode has done well, he had save his reputation. A mere civil servant taken to the top where many high politicians are, he rose to the top

average of you people are neophyte, you know nothing about politics....

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by EngrHumble(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
One thing I know for this life be say, if u nor used ur head, u go lose am...

las la Edo is not Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by mbhs139(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

At the bold part. Ambode has no choice in the matter because, he didn't "chicken out" like you put it and he actually put up a good fight even in the face of all the odds against him.

One, the entire party structure in the State were against him, even his Deputy and members of his cabinet, including kitchen cabinet were not behind him.

Two, in the whole of Lagos, due to his abysmal performance, hardly would you find anyone who is in support of him.

Compare that to during Fashola's time, when he was going to be given the same treatment. In other words, your comparison of Lagos and Edo in this scenerio isn't correct as they don't relate.

Sometimes, when we do analysis, we should drop our biasness and prejudice, write from an informed position rather than whipping up unnecessary sentiments under the guise of public discuss and analysis.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by packman: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
seriously wahala for obaseki... Oshiomole leave this guy please now
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by pavoda: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin grin grin Is it necessary to submit a degree certificate as part of the requirement to aspire to the office of Governor? Forged or real, why don't politicians just submit the minimum requirement according to the Law? Buhari did it! The question of FORGERY does not then arise if you keep your degree to yourself, your family and your supposed coursemates that can attest to your completion of a degree program. You can not commit perjury if you don't submit any of these extras..Its so simple to avoid grin ;

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by fergie001: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
seanfer:

The court is not against Obaseki as the Governor, this is challenging his nomination for contesting for a party ticket. This may swing in Favour of his enemies. Obaseki really messed up. He should have wait till his second term before flexing his muscle. Ganduje waited till he won the second term before dealing with SLS.
Oga...you have been running thread to thread attacking Obaseki.

He messed up by refusing to play ball. If Oshiomhole hasn't messed up by attacking the Anenihs and co. that brought him to power....Will Edo be this free today?

Why did the same Oshiomhole not wait for second term before fighting the Anenihs and Igbenedions?

Why did Oshiomhole not wait for second term before removing the roof of the EDHA and relocating the HoA to his parlour?

The Court has ruled many times before now, even as close as December when 33 political parties told the Court to stop INEC from delisting them.
The Court said you cannot challenge an intent in Court.

Now, show us the certificate in question?
The one he submitted yesterday, not the one he used 4 years ago?

Put it here.

Una go just think say everybody na Ozuor.

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Theoarhics: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
Laslas none of our leaders have certificate. And they are leading those with certificates..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri Imo State / El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video / Buhari In London With Tambuwal And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.