Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court (40158 Views)

Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / NYSC Certificate Forgery: Sack Kemi Adeosun - PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by SirBunky85(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
It really surprises me how difficult it is for most of our leaders to get certificate. Anyway, that is if its true.

There is a reason people say Edo is not Lagos. Let me make it clear a bit. Obaseki has put up a strong fight it doesn't matter if he loses out.

What is more important is to fight like a man. After all politics is generally a game of win or lose. The way Ambode chickened out easily in Lagos portrays a man who lack balls in between his legs. god fathers in politics are set of people without any remedy or solution.

If you are loyal to them, you are in trouble, if not loyal, you are in trouble. The best way around them is to confront your fears and wait for whatever outcome. This is exactly what Obaseki is doing. Ambode was very loyal to Tinubu to the core, what happened to him?

All god fathers fight for their pockets and their fame and not for the masses. Look at how Ambode phased out despite all his good works in Lagos state. Aside his nonsense landscape project which left many places dirty, the guy did his best and you would wonder why he was pushed out despite his loyalty.

The so called god fathers are former governors. And you are the present governor, so why become so afraid of them? is it not ridiculous that a man Adams Oshiomole despised so much in the last election has now become his best bride? Where then is the philosophy, where is the ideology? No interest of the people served. Despite how much I didn't like Chimaroke, his fight with Jim Nwobodo made me like him a bit.

Political god fathers are common criminals that should be stoned. Obaseki have tried to put up a fight like a man even though I don't know much of him in delivering good governance.
what fight has obaseki put up dat ambode didn't do?didn't ambode insist on contesting the apc primaries despite all the odds against him?or must he abuse tinubu before you know he put up a strong fight?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by oyeb15: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
He has no certificate. He once said he doesn't know where he kept them.
Edo people are good in forging certificates. One guy from Edo state stole my broda certificate and was using it to work in PH b4 being caught.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by seanfer(m): 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:

Oga...you have been running thread to thread attacking Obaseki.

He messed up by refusing to play ball. If Oshiomhole hasn't messed up by attacking the Anenihs and co. that brought him to power....Will Edo be this free today?

Why did the same Oshiomhole not wait for second term before fighting the Anenihs and Igbenedions?

Why did Oshiomhole not wait for second term before removing the roof of the EDHA and relocating the HoA to his parlour?

The Court has ruled many times before now, even as close as December when 33 political parties told the Court to stop INEC from delisting them.
The Court said you cannot challenge an intent in Court.

Now, show us the certificate in question?
The one he submitted yesterday, not the one he used 4 years ago?

Put it here.

Una go just think say everybody na Ozuor.

The last time I checked this is a public forum, and you accusing me of jumping from thread to thread to attack Obaseki shows that you are biased.
Oshiomhole was able to fight Anenih because they’re not in the same party.
Obaseki didn’t think it through by fighting a Sitting National Chairman of his party when he knows that the same NWC headed by that man will organize and submit the name of the party flag bearer for the election.
This is a simple logic.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Jostoman: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Oshiomole want to use one stone to kill 2 bird at a time, he doesn't want to give APC ticket to obaseki and at the same time he doesn't want obaseki to be useful for PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Jostoman: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
Oshiomole want to use one stone to kill 2 bird at a time, he doesn't want to give APC ticket to obaseki and at the same time he doesn't want obaseki to be useful for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Sunnyja: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
lalawealthy:

Young man,try go collect sense nau,haven't you seen the handwriting on the wall?
what ineligible handwriting are you seeing on an empty wall?!
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by bluefilm: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Oshobaba fightin' dirty.

I so love it man when they fightin' theyselves.

Please keep it comin' guys.

I need no stalemate in this one.

I wanna see who checkmates...
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by bizhop01: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
A P C
Association of Past Criminals

i pity Edo people
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by MyMouth(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:
Dead case.

This is Section 308 of the 1999 Constitution as ammended;

The essence is to use the issue to disqualify him from the primaries and no other political party would accept him
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by fergie001: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
seanfer:

The last time I checked this is a public forum, and you accusing me of jumping from thread to thread to attack Obaseki shows that you are biased.
I only attacked the reason you gave, not you. Why should I attack you?
You didn't offend me nah.
Your passion on the subject matter against Obaseki is on every thread opened for this purpose. Will you then say you aren't biased?
I can excuse you however, if you are an APC member and an electorate there. Its within your rights.

Oshiomhole was able to fight Anenih because they’re not in the same party. Obaseki didn’t think it through by fighting a Sitting National Chairman of his party when he knows that the same NWC headed by that man will organize and submit the name of the party flag bearer for the election. This is a simple logic.
.....So what happened in Zamfara?
Were Yari and Oshiomhole in different parties?
Did Yari not fight him head-on with the popular "if they born his father and mother well,....."(in reference to Oshiomhole).

Don't take it to heart....I mean no harm.
Let them fight ON.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
mbhs139:

At the bold part. Ambode has no choice in the matter because, he didn't "chicken out" like you put it and he actually put up a good fight even in the face of all the odds against him.

One, the entire party structure in the State were against him, even his Deputy and members of his cabinet, including kitchen cabinet were not behind him.

Two, in the whole of Lagos, due to his abysmal performance, hardly would you find anyone who is in support of him.

Compare that to during Fashola's time, when he was going to be given the same treatment. In other words, your comparison of Lagos and Edo in this scenerio isn't correct as they don't relate.

Sometimes, when we do analysis, we should drop our biasness and prejudice, write from an informed position rather than whipping up unnecessary sentiments under the guise of public discuss and analysis.

Seems you guys don't understand my statements. Ambode failed to get the support of grass root. Most importantly the legislator. Was he not the governor. His over loyalty killed him. He never behaved like a politician. He needed to get hold of the political structure. This gives him the avenue to fight. Yes he chickened out. Doing a nonsense press conference was childish\. he failed when he became over loyal to Tinubu.

Obaseki refused such loyalty and this still gives him a lifeline to fight. Take it or leave it, Obaseki knows his onions more than Ambode.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
SirBunky85:
what fight has obaseki put up dat ambode didn't do?didn't ambode insist on contesting the apc primaries despite all the odds against him?or must he abuse tinubu before you know he put up a strong fight?
Seems you guys don't understand my statements. Ambode failed to get the support of grass root. Most importantly the legislator. Was he not the governor. His over loyalty killed him. He never behaved like a politician. He needed to get hold of the political structure. This gives him the avenue to fight. Yes he chickened out. Doing a nonsense press conference was childish\. he failed when he became over loyal to Tinubu.

Obaseki refused such loyalty and this still gives him a lifeline to fight. Take it or leave it, Obaseki knows his onions more than Ambode.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by jackest1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
This matter go hard to settle oooo.

Are you bored and looking for where to download high quality Hollywood movies for free?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by fergie001: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
MyMouth:

The essence is to use the issue to disqualify him from the primaries and no other political party would accept him
They cannot disqualify him because they haven't showed cause why.

The PEPT has long settled this case in Muhammadu Buhari v Atiku & PDP. The idea is to distract him.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Akolawole:

1) You can ONLY fight someone who is almost at your level. On a football pitch, when the Referee, linesman and Crowd are against someone the battle is lost already.

2) Ambode tried to fight. He even called world press conference to accuse Sanwo-Olu of forgery and mental illness. When he remembers heavyweights losing the same battles to the same group, he has no option than to become a gentleman. He remembers Bucnor Akerele, Femi Pedro, obanikoro etc

Obaseki refused such loyalty and this still gives him a lifeline to fight. Take it or leave it, Obaseki knows his onions more than Ambode. Tinubu wouldn't succeed on what he is doing in some states you know. Even Tony Anenih couldn't succeed against Oshiomole
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
festacman:
Same old script:
Sue for certificate forgery
Obtain ex-parte injunction to stop party primary
Use thugs to scatter venue of party primary

I know you are a lawyer. Lawyers are one of the problem of this country.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Kingspin(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
For Oshiomole this is more like a battle for rigging.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by SirBunky85(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

u have failed to answer my question-what fight has obaseki put up dat ambode never did except openly attacking his benefactor?
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by ume1000: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
moderatedguy:
who made u d judge of that
we as the populace are the judges , cause we bear the burnt of thier attrocities

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by ddippset(m): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
moderatedguy:
But he has not been found guilty as charged...so how can d screening committee take such drastic action......Use ur head oo
What if the issue remains pending and he wins the primary and main election.
And then PDP pursues the certificate case and he's found guilty?
Then Bayelsa will happen again.
The court will remove him and PDP will take over.

Now listen Son,
What I am trying to say is that bringing up this certificate case is to play on the psyche of the screening panel.
If that doesn't work it will play on the psyche of the direct primary voters.

Watch and see how the Oshiomole faction uses this cerificate against Obaseki during the campaign for the primaries;
So as to away some voters.

This is politics 101. Listen and learn!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Tareq1105: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
It really surprises me how difficult it is for most of our leaders to get certificate. Anyway, that is if its true.

There is a reason people say Edo is not Lagos. Let me make it clear a bit. Obaseki has put up a strong fight it doesn't matter if he loses out.

What is more important is to fight like a man. After all politics is generally a game of win or lose. The way Ambode chickened out easily in Lagos portrays a man who lack balls in between his legs. god fathers in politics are set of people without any remedy or solution.

If you are loyal to them, you are in trouble, if not loyal, you are in trouble. The best way around them is to confront your fears and wait for whatever outcome. This is exactly what Obaseki is doing. Ambode was very loyal to Tinubu to the core, what happened to him?

All god fathers fight for their pockets and their fame and not for the masses. Look at how Ambode phased out despite all his good works in Lagos state. Aside his nonsense landscape project which left many places dirty, the guy did his best and you would wonder why he was pushed out despite his loyalty.

The so called god fathers are former governors. And you are the present governor, so why become so afraid of them? is it not ridiculous that a man Adams Oshiomole despised so much in the last election has now become his best bride? Where then is the philosophy, where is the ideology? No interest of the people served. Despite how much I didn't like Chimaroke, his fight with Jim Nwobodo made me like him a bit.

Political god fathers are common criminals that should be stoned. Obaseki have tried to put up a fight like a man even though I don't know much of him in delivering good governance.

The more reason you can't be governor of or senator/reps in your state.

The party leaders are fully aware of what you, as the governor, is getting and they are only asking for a piece of the cake.

There's nothing the Party leaders doesn't know about governance.

Above all, I believe in respect for leaders so that you can last long even in life.

Obaseki is greedy and that's the truth.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by sylve11: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
festacman:
Same old script:
Sue for certificate forgery
Obtain ex-parte injunction to stop party primary
Use thugs to scatter venue of party primary

Na so my brother. cool
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by surgical: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
blessme105:
This is a lesson to all future betrayers. Never outshine ur master. When u break the code, then be ready for its consequences.

No political heavyweight(s) will support Obaseki in his madness cos he has proven not to be loyal to his helpers.

Since he has being turned down by Tinubu and Aso Rock, he has recently gone back to his attack on Oshiomole. Zero strategy with leaking mouth gov.
says oshiomole bag carrier
By the way they talk you will no ass lickers,who will never hold his destiny in his own hands and end up as pawns
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by seanfer(m): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
fergie001:

I only attacked the reason you gave, not you. Why should I attack you?
You didn't offend me nah.
Your passion on the subject matter against Obaseki is on every thread opened for this purpose. Will you then say you aren't biased?
I can excuse you however, if you are an APC member and an electorate there. Its within your rights.

.....So what happened in Zamfara?
Were Yari and Oshiomhole in different parties?
Did Yari not fight him head-on with the popular "if they born his father and mother well,....."(in reference to Oshiomhole).

Don't take it to heart....I mean no harm.
Let them fight ON.

Bro no offense taken. We are just trying to discuss and enlighten ourselves.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
SirBunky85:
u have failed to answer my question-what fight has obaseki put up dat ambode never did except openly attacking his benefactor?

Well the fight is still ON
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Duru009(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
I pity Obaseki, that his deputy called Shaibu will certainly go to jail after ize iyamu is sworned in....
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by fergie001: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
seanfer:

Bro no offense taken. We are just trying to discuss and enlighten ourselves.
Very true......... cool
Big ups, man
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by DeRay98(m): 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
blessme105:
This is a lesson to all future betrayers. Never outshine ur master. When u break the code, then be ready for its consequences.

No political heavyweight(s) will support Obaseki in his madness cos he has proven not to be loyal to his helpers.

Since he has being turned down by Tinubu and Aso Rock, he has recently gone back to his attack on Oshiomole. Zero strategy with leaking mouth gov.

This is why believe that Nigeria will never get anything right politically because they youth who are crying today do not know who a true leader should and how to support one if he or she shows up to lead.
What should loyalty be about or who should you be loyal to?
Politics should a means leadership for the advancement of a given society and not an end itself.
Obaseki is not being accused of failure to deliver governance as he promised but his refusal to dance to the old tune of a stooge and let thugs empowerment continue in Edo state is the reason they want him out and you people are looking at the politics as end that Oshiomhole is championing.
As an Edo native who's familiar with our peculiar myopic political ideas of our recent political office holders, Obaseki came with a vision to change our people'smentality and leadership ideology and he's been seen to working at it but those who enjoy the chaos are hell bent of killing that ideology and Oshiomhole is using his clout to enhance it and you people clap this idea of politics?
Outside APC, Obaseki personal style of governance has earned him massive support and popularity and given a free and fair election even Oshiomhole himself can't even beat Obaseki out side APC walls that's a fact.
So, this bad application of principles betray the facts of those principles.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by moderatedguy: 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
ddippset:
What if the issue remains pending and he wins the primary and main election.
And then PDP pursues the certificate case and he's found guilty?
Then Bayelsa will happen again.
The court will remove him and PDP will take over.

Now listen Son,
What I am trying to say is that bringing up this certificate case is to play on the psyche of the screening panel.
If that doesn't work it will play on the psyche of the direct primary voters.

Watch and see how the Oshiomole faction uses this cerificate against Obaseki during the campaign for the primaries;
So as to away some voters.

This is politics 101. Listen and learn!
That means they wud be triving on hearsay which wud be stupid of them.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Charly68: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

. Stop fooling this man! After his removal they will come after him to humiliate or humble him. He ought to pipe low and pocket his pride..
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Dear Nigerian youth, I stopped reading your epistle on this paragraph. The present youths have problems. The future of Nigeria has problems.

Coming to Ambode personality with the local thugs or area boys language of this is not Lagos, the sluggishness of a tiger is not a sign of cowardice (yoruba proverb). Tiger is gentle and thread carefully in a bush while dogs and other animals run anyhow and make noise in the same bush. Jesus said nobody will want to build a Tower that will not firstly analyze the cost of building it and make sure he has the money to build it to completion before he starts to avoid uncompleted project and mockery of a man who started what he cannot finish. Jesus never spoke of faith in this parable.

This is not Lagos, but Obaseki brought seven governors to beg Tinubu to plead with Oshiomhole. This is apart from several other governors from both APC and PDP who have privately consulted with Tinubu on this issue, this is apart from several party elders that have consulted Tinubu on this issue. When it ended in fiasco, you now set up a probe and ordered Oshiomhole to be arrested when the whole world including police and judiciary know it is part of politics. No yoruba or Hausa will try such because it is too open. Ambode, a man of intellect, very calm and high meditation before taking a step like late Chief Anthony Anenih will never do gra gra gra without considering other factors. This is what you called cowardice. Gra gra or chest beating leads to a lot of casualties and wastage of resources.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court by Charly68: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
moderatedguy:
Mumu man I see no handwriting oo....All I see is Obaseki coasting to victory
How will he coast to victory when they have started arranging needless battles for him to distract him. Can't you see that what they are doing now is to wage war against his integrity ..he will be going to court to fight through why another case will surface and only God knows what they will call that one.. at the end when he lose out they would say it is part of the game ..he should not be angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget / Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA / Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.